ALAN WEBB'S NISSAN

With Angi since June 2010

3608 NE AUTO MALL DR

Vancouver, WA 98662

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ADDITIONAL HOURS FOR VEHICLE SALES INCLUDE MON-FRI 8:30 AM-9:00 PM; SAT 8:30 AM-9:00 PM; SUN 10:00 AM-7:00 PM. BODY SHOP HOURS ARE MON-FRI 7:00 AM-5:30 PM....

07/21/2016

Lynell F.

05/06/2016

Lori M.

Description of Work
Great people to work with. Excellent job by mechanics. Car runs like brand new and they washed it to boot

Category auto body repair

11/17/2015

Dennis S.

Description of Work
I had a wheel alignment and oil change done. I had my brakes, transmission, and suspension checked and wasn't charge for this serviced.

Category auto repair, car sales

07/09/2015

Ernest S.

Description of Work
Fixed a leaking front axle seal under warranty. They made follow-up call to see if everything is OK.

06/04/2015

Robert K.

05/01/2015

Erick R.

04/18/2014

Kathryn C.

Shannon Cornell walked me through the whole process. She dealt with the insurance company, ordered my armrest, found out where to get the special paint for my car and saw that the job was done quickly. With the inside and outside work, my car looked brand new.

Description of Work
My car was rear-ended and the Alan Webb crew did the body work and paint. I also ordered a new inside arm rest and had it installed.

Category auto body repair, auto repair, car sales

04/17/2014

Dennis V.

As always, the service was prompt, professional and complete. I have used this service provider for the past 4 years and have always been completely satisfied with their work. I have never had to return a vehicle because the work was not done properly. And they are courteous and friendly.

Description of Work
Diagnosed air bag light which was remaining on after ignition - No failures - Cleared code - No charge.

09/22/2013

stanley H.

THEY WORK IT OUT TO THE PRICE I WANTED. WAS VERY TIMELY, IN OTHER WORDS IT DIDN'T TAKE ALL AFTERNOON. GAVE ME A COUPLE FREE BONUSES AND OFF I WENT!

Description of Work
SOLD ME A USED CAR

04/15/2013

Kathryn C.

Shannon Cornell at Alan Webb was the first person I encountered and she led me through the whole process from beginning to end. She viewed the damage and provided me with a quote for the door repair. She said she would contact me when the work was done. She said that if there was an overage from the amount the insurance company gave me that she would talk to the insurance company for me. A few days later she called me and told me they were having a hard time matching the paint because it was a and quot;specialand quot; paint and they would have to send to Salt Lake for it. This was not a surprise because it IS a special paint I've not seen anywhere. A few days later she called to tell me the work was done. I couldn't get back to her that day and she called me the next day to tell me again that the work was completed. The car looked fabulous!! My son even said it looked as good as new. The inside door inset cost me $147.28. I thought it would cost $200 minimum. I never even had to talk to the insurance company even though the cost exceeded the original check they gave me. What a pleasant experience and what a gem Shannon is. Thanks Alan Webb!

Description of Work
I was rear-ended by another car which resulted in a permanent dent in my bumper and some scratches in the paint. It was visible from a good distance. I also wanted an inset part of the driver door replaced that was damaged by keys and fingernails. Alan Webb Nissan repaired the bumper without having to get a whole new bumper and painted it. They also ordered a new inside door inset and replaced the old one. The insurance company paid for the bumper repair and I paid for the door repair.

Category auto body repair, car sales

07/10/2012

Jennifer H.

I will continue to use their services.

Description of Work
I use their auto services.

06/21/2011

Karen O.

Pricewise, I thought they were a little high.

Description of Work
Alan Webb's Nissan repaired my car when I was having trouble with my car stalling out. They did the 50,000 tune up including an oil change.

06/20/2007

ANTONIA H.

They haven't done anything unusual. They haven't made problems. I asked them about tires and they said "probably next summer". I think they are excellent. A far cry from what I hear about others.

Description of Work
I had the oil changed.

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

Auto Sales
    Auto Service
    Auto Body Work

NEW & PRE-OWNED VEHICLES, SERVICE & PARTS DEPARTMENT, BODY SHOP, & FLEET SALES.