Volvo of Tacoma at Fife

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2005

Auto Service
Auto Sales

Auto Sales...

From the moment you drop off your car until the time you pick it up, we are ready to listen and have the expertise to maintain your vehicle. Our technicians work directly with you, offering a level of service which dealership mechanics cannot provide. Whether you're broken down or just taking care of routine maintenance, Turn Key is your car care partner....and we're here for you between visits as well if you have any concerns. That makes us the full service dealer alternative.

Our Commitment To You: Warranty We offer a 12 month, 12,000-mile warranty on all work performed at Superior Auto Service. Occasionally situations arise outside of that warranty which we will do our best to cover as well. Detailed Repair Order upon Completion When you pick up your repaired car, we provide you with a detailed list describing the repair, the parts supplied including price, labor charges, and the odometer reading at the time. We are happy to walk you through this and answer any questions, as well as show you the parts we replaced and why. Answer Any Questions We know you're not a mechanic, and we know you might have some questions or concerns. That's okay. Ask your questions, and we will answer them honestly and in terms that you can understand.

Additional location address - 12300 Lake City Way NE Seattle WA 98125; 1924 192nd St SE Bothell WA 98012. Additional phone numbers - (206) 526-5979, (425) 483-8499, (206) 523-1300. 10 employees. Uses subs for machine wash, transmission rebuilds & carburetor jobs. Charges an hourly rate. No out call services but towing. Free shuttle service in local area. Award winning. Complaint-free company.

03/02/2017

I had issues with my car when I first bought it. Trying to get it figures out and what it was. It took a long time to get to the conclusion. We have another Volvo and they have been great on that one.

Description of Work
Oil change.

12/04/2011

Matt was the Volvo service rep that assisted me. He listened to all my concerns, understood what I wanted and was accommodating. He's a pleasant person and a true professional. Volvo Fife delivers a special quality service to their customer and I appreciate that. They care about the customers overall satisfaction. My service came with complimentary vehicle cleaning. I am very happy with my service...

Description of Work
I had 4 new tires, an alignment, and routine service. The tires are not loud and they ride very nice (can't remember the tire brand). With theses tires I feel safer on the highways; even with the extreme weather in Seattle, my vehicle performs very well.

09/13/2005

I HAVE HAD MY VOLVO FOR JUST OVER A YEAR AND HAVE BEEN USING VOLVO OF FIFE SINCE I PURCHASED IT. THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND REMEMBER YOU WHEN YOU COME IN. THEY ARE VERY GOOD ABOUT PROVIDING A RIDE TO WORK OR A LOANER CAR IF AVAILABLE. WHEN THEY KEPT MY CAR FOR 2 WEEKS THEY PROVIDED ME WITH A LOANER CAR THE ENTIRE TIME.

Description of Work
THE 90,000 MILE SERVICE, THEY CHECKED OUT A POPPING SOUND IN THE FRONT END WHICH RESULTED IN THE REPLACEMENT OF THE FRONT STRUTS AND THE REPLACEMENT OF BENT SHOCKS.

Auto Sales & Service