South Hill Pediatric Dentistry

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2011

Dr. Becky and Dr. Erin are committed to providing great dental care for Spokane's kids! We know that each child is unique, and our goal is to work with parents to develop treatment approaches that are specifically designed for your child....

05/16/2013

I love this dental practice. It's very clean and ambient. The staff are so kind and very reassuring to my children. There is a very nice waiting room with lots of kid friendly toys, books and a tv. Service is great and kids are happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental cleaning and check-ups for my 4 daughters

CATEGORY pediatric dentist

Thank you so much for your positive review! We love hearing that our patients and parents are happy!!

01/28/2013

They are really good. All of the staff is just great with the kids. They do a really awesome job of making it a fun experience for the kids. We've never had any issues with the billing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use South Hill Pediatric Dentistry.

08/07/2012

They have been wonderful. They are personable, knowledgable, and they have a great manner with kids. They explain everything that they are going to do and they get the kids relaxed. I like the fact that they involve the kids in what they are going to do in the procedure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my granddaughter to South Hill Pediatric Dentistry.

CATEGORY pediatric dentist

Preventive and restorative care for children & sedation dentistry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available