Superior Auto Service

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2005

Awards & Badges

4333 Leary Way NW

Seattle, WA 98107

Our Commitment To You: Warranty We offer a 12 month, 12,000-mile warranty on all work performed at Superior Auto Service. Occasionally situations arise outside of that warranty which we will do our best to cover as well. Detailed Repair Order upon Completion When you pick up your repaired car, we provide you with a detailed list describing the repair, the parts supplied including price, labor charges, and the odometer reading at the time. We are happy to walk you through this and answer any questions, as well as show you the parts we replaced and why. Answer Any Questions We know you're not a mechanic, and we know you might have some questions or concerns. That's okay. Ask your questions, and we will answer them honestly and in terms that you can understand....

10/10/2020

Car troubles are stressful. I’ve dealt with my share over the years with various cars and can honestly say that Superior Auto is unmatched in customer care and overall service/work done. Keith especially made my experience so positive and helpful. He spent almost 30 minutes on the phone with me after the vehicle maintenance service, going over the recommended work, pricing, options, etc. I’ve neve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car needed a lot of work. I had them replace the idler pulley and front brake hoses to start.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience with us. We are elated to hear we hit the mark with you and look forward to helping you again with any other car issues. Thank you!!

06/17/2020

Work has ALWAYS been done professionally, on time, in budget, with courtesy and timely follow-up calls when a new detail is found, or the vehicle is ready for pickup before the promised time. We are grateful and proud to trust and rely on Superior Auto for our family cars, 1995 GMC Suburban, 1997 Dodge Caravan, 2005 Honda Element. If we still had the Woody, you know it would be at Superior for ser...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune-up, troubleshoot, R&R differential - 3 cars over 20+ years, this is a mature review!

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair,radiator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Photo for Superior Auto Service - 4333 Leary Way NW, Seattle, WA - 38650745

06/17/2020

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair,radiator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Photo for Superior Auto Service - 4333 Leary Way NW, Seattle, WA - 38650743

10/03/2018

went well. Originally they said I should do front AND back struts, but in the interests of economy, they said it was not yet necessary, although I would have to pay for a second alignment if I later did the back. Still, worth not paying the whole thing at one time. Two of the front employees took the time to explain it all to me, and were very patient, forthcoming, and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front struts and shocks, also tensioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us. Keith, Scott and I all appreciate your kind words, it's what we strive for. Please let us know if you should ever need anything else, we're happy to help. All the best, Jay

09/10/2018

went well, they confirmed what another service had told me, and I will have this group do the work. They are closer to my home, and also highly recommended by two friends who are very satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
evaluation of need for struts and shocks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm happy to hear you are happy :) Happy customers are our goal every single day. Please feel free to reach out if we can help you with anything else. Keith, Scott & Jay

07/24/2018

I easily scheduled an oil change for my 99 Toyota Rav 4. I arrived for my scheduled appointment and my car was serviced immediately. I waited in the nice lounge complete with wi-fi, coffee and even a tv while my car was serviced. Once completed my car was ready and I was out the door. Superior has always been exceptional with service, quality of work, and fair prices. I highly reccomend them for a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the glowing review! We are happiest when our customers are happy so thank you! Best, Jay, Charlie, Keith and the rest of our crew.

10/05/2017

We've used them for years. They are a really great outfit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car repair. Alternator work. We couldn't put it into reverse with out tuning off the car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. I will pass on your high grades to our entire staff. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Thanks again! Your Superior Auto Service Team

09/05/2017

They provided multiple options to resolve the problem and were very patient in explaining the pros/cons of each option along with the costs of each option. The work was completed on time and successfully resolved the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a fuel injector replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us on Angie's List! I am very happy to hear you are happy about the service you received and that your problem was resolved. We look forward to helping you with any other issues you may have in the future. All the best, Jay, Charlie & Keith

02/20/2017

First car dummy light came up for passenger seat airbag issue. He told me they checked and there was a recall on our car for a similar issue so I might want to check with the dealer first before spending money on issue. Respected the fact that they told me about this first. Very professional people working here and I would trust them with my cars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First car I took in they ran some codes on, and told me what was wrong. No charge. Second car (1990) I brought in a couple weeks later, was harder to diagnose, but they figured it out. Reasonable charge for work performed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review! I'm glad to hear we earned your trust, it's what we aim for with every customer. I'll pass on the positive review to my crew. Thanks again! Jay

08/25/2014

They are very knowledgeable and they take the time to go over what is going on with your vehicle.  One time I went there and there was a noise going on and they tested it out.  They did some work on it, but it really had to do with the frame of it, so they did not charge us and recommended a body shop for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put new shocks on my truck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2014

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to helping you should you have any other problems. Best, Jay

Oil and filter change, transmission service, cooling system flush, tire rotation and balance, disc brake service, drum brake service, ABS diagnosis and repair, master cylinders, clutches, transmissions, axles, CV joints & boots, batteries, alternators, starters, air bag systems, shocks, struts, steering components, alignments, water pumps, radiators, cooling fans, heater cores, A/C compressors, blower motors, A/C Service and repair. Basically, we do it ALL!

BODY WORK.