BOWEN & ASSOCIATES

With Angi since February 2005

4.4

Jag Tax Management

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

08/26/2020

Tim and his partner have been doing my taxes for at least 15 years. They are always professional, prompt, and accurate. This year, for the first time, I had to have them prepare an amended return because of an error on a 1099 from one employer, and it was handled quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Income tax return

01/29/2020

I have been going Tim Bowen for more than 10 years, he is fast and responsible. I have even referred many friends and family members to his office. This last year I have made an appointment to do our taxes but He was so busy it was booked far out but then we had to be out of town actually we had to go to Ethiopia not planned therefore I completely forgot the appointment with him and left without c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax services

06/25/2018

PERFECT!!!! Much faster than I expected. Tim was very knowledgeable and informative. I would highly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Income taxes

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim and his colleagues are prompt and easy to work with. He's good at pointing out places where we can save money on taxes, and scared up a bigger refund for me than I've managed to get in the past. His rates are reasonable, too. Highly recommended!

05/31/2014