BIKE WORKS

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2005

Bike Works is a 501(c)3 non-profit focused on youth and community bike-education programs. Our bike shop, located at 3709 S Ferdinand St in Seattle's Columbia City neighborhood, sells quality, affordable used bikes and new and used bike parts and accessories. We're a full-service repair shop as well, and our labor rates are affordable. All sales in our bike shop directly benefit our organization's programming....

10/21/2008

I walked in the door with one bike to repair and one to give away. They saw that mine was a quick fix and slipped it to the front of the line. I was in and out in fifteen minutes, and the bike is working fine now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They adjusted front and rear deraileurs, adjusted brake line tension. I also purchased a few accesories while waiting.

06/08/2008

I haven't ridden a bike in ten, fifteen years but with gas prices getting so higher and my waist getting so wide, I decided it was time to begin commuting on a bike. I live in Columbia City so I had driven past Bike Works on many occasions. Finally, I went in. For a noob as big as I am, they couldn't have treated me any nicer. Kent Peterson is the person I talked to and he explained in detail how ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a rebuilt Bianchi bicycle, helmet, spare tube, irons, lights, patch kit and lock. Took about a week and a half for them to rebuild it and I was very, very pleased with the result. The staff is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Also, they always tried to steer me toward the least expensive option available--for lights, lock, irons--for it all.

05/06/2005

THEIR CLASSES ARE GREAT AND THEY OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS FOR LOW INCOME KIDS. THEY ARE YOUNG THEMSELVES AND ARE DOING A GREAT JOB ON MANY LEVELS. BUT I FOUND THEM TO BE RUDE AND WAS NOT SATISFIED BECAUSE OF THIS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I BOUGHT A USED BIKE FROM THEM AND HAD ONE REPAIRED OF MY OWN. MY CHILDREN ALSO ATTENDED THEIR CLASSES FOR BIKE REPAIR.

CATEGORY bicycles

Quality, affordable used bikes and frames for sale. New and used bike parts and accessories for sale. Full bike repair services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard