Beffa Dental

Founded 1973 • With Angi since December 2009

Beffa Dental is a father-son general dentistry team that has been providing dental care to the Normandy Park, Burien, and Des Moines, area for over 35 years. Our goal is to provide adults, children and families with high-quality dental treatment in a caring environment. We provide comprehensive general dentistry in a comfortable, updated facility with the latest tecnologies. Recently Beffa Dental has made a transition to lower its impact on the environment by becoming envirostar certified, joining the Eco Dentistry Association and taking the steps to “green” the practice. Digital X-rays are used to minimize harmful chemicals and radiation. Washable cotton products are being used in place of paper. Sterilizable glass and steel instruments are being used instead of disposables, and computer systems are being used to minimize paper waste. It is the philosophy of the practice that we not only can keep our mouths healthy but also our environment. Why Choose Us?•35 Years in the Area •Eco friendly practice •Credit cards and most insurances accepted •Payment plans and financing available •Newest Technology •Evening and weekend appointments...

Lee & Van Mieghem DDS

Lee & Van Mieghem DDS

Our dental office is located in the beautiful Edmonds and Lynnwood area of the Pacific Northwest, just north of Seattle, Washington. Imagine walking into a dentistry office with beautiful surroundings, the quiet sound of a waterfall and the peaceful feeling of being at the spa. This relaxed setting awaits your arrival with the doctors and staff focusing upon you, your comfort and providing you and your family the highest quality dental care. To see if your provider is board certified, go to http://www.abgd.org. Award wining.

06/30/2015

Good. They did great work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown work

01/06/2015

They were polite, friendly, very responsive on the telephone. They were very helpful answering questions about the dental insurance and how they work there, their coverage. The dentist was very pleasant and the whole stuff was very nice. The office was clean. They were all very professional, the high dentist was gentle and very thorough. For what we had done they were fine. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went to Baffa Dental clinic. It was an exam, x-rays and a cleaning.

10/07/2014

The office was good. They made me feel comfortable and they got me in and out in a timely fashion. The prices were nice and they he was gentle. I liked everybody there. He has night time hours and it made a big difference with me.

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

06/09/2014

They are kind and friendly. I have been with them for 15 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to them every 6 months.

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

06/16/2012

I had a great experience, as always at Beffa Dental. The staff are friendly and try to make sure that I am comfortable during my cleaning. We had a nice chat about pets as I had my cleaning, which took my mind off the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine Cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry: Fillings, bonding, crowns, bridges, root canals, oral surgery, dentures, veneers, tooth whitening, TMJ disorders, snoring disorders, athletic mouthguards

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available