Yang, Dr. Steve C

With Angi since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Lee & Van Mieghem DDS

Lee & Van Mieghem DDS

Our dental office is located in the beautiful Edmonds and Lynnwood area of the Pacific Northwest, just north of Seattle, Washington. Imagine walking into a dentistry office with beautiful surroundings, the quiet sound of a waterfall and the peaceful feeling of being at the spa. This relaxed setting awaits your arrival with the doctors and staff focusing upon you, your comfort and providing you and your family the highest quality dental care. To see if your provider is board certified, go to http://www.abgd.org. Award wining.

06/11/2014

It was really good. Everyone is really nice and the job was done thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teeth cleaning

04/04/2014

My whole family goes to them. They are very professional and patient. We have been going to them for about 6 years now. The office is very clean and they have all the latest equipment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a routine checkup and cleaning.

10/16/2013

He is very careful and personable. Our whole family goes to him. His staff is confident and he interacts well with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
teeth cleaning

04/26/2013

We have been with him over a period of time and it has always been very good. They are timely and he always talks to me about things while they are doing the appropriate checks and I don't feel like I am rushed in and out of there. The staff is very good, friendly and they always call, send reminders and so on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Dr. Yang for general dentistry. The last time I was there was 6 months ago for the routine cleaning.

03/19/2009

I see him twice a year. He is very professional and pain free. The basic cleaning is totally covered by my insurance. His office is wonderful, state of the art. I will go back to him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist is Dr. Steve Yang.

General Dentistry