Jefferson Healthcare

Heart Care - Interventional Cardiology
Fitness - Training
Imaging - Radiology
Primary Care - Internal Medicine

FORMERLY KNOWN AS: JEFFERSON GENERAL HOSPITAL....

05/13/2013

We are very happy with all of it. My wife has had a knee and about to have a hip replacement. The doctor is very competent and the facility is very complete, you can get xrays and other testing there. The nursing staff and facility is good and competent.

Description of Work
I used Jefferson Healthcare.

Category hospitals

04/12/2013

You never have to wait a long time. The doctors are great. They're in the room shortly after the nurse takes you back. I'm really happy with them. The staff is very helpful. When you call in, they can usually get you in to see someone right away. They're very, very good and I'm pleased with them. Any billing problems that I've had have worked out okay.

Description of Work
I went to Jefferson Healthcare for followup.

Category hospitals

05/23/2012

She is very conscientious, helpful, and easy to talk to. She tries things and gets us to feeling better. She is a nice lady. They are all very personable and it is wonderful.

Description of Work
We use Dr. Catherine Parkman with Jefferson Healthcare as our primary doctor.

Category hospitals,alcohol treatment centers,hospitalist

03/14/2012

I am very pleased with them. I had no problem with them. They took care of me. I found them to be very truthful, very encouraging and professional. I would tell others that they are a good place to go. They are very good in setting goals and working to achieve them. They had good sense of humor. They are good people. I rate them high overall.

Description of Work
I had been to Jefferson Healthcare right months ago to establish an exercise machine for me and helped me maintain my balance and gave me some strength training. They worked with me for about four months.

Category fitness trainer

09/09/2008

It was a thirty six session program where you go three times a week, which they adjusted for me according to my schedule. I learned a lot, I was recovering from a stent they placed in my heart and I was under supervision while exercising. They offer very educational classes on nutrition and drugs and their effects. They would also teach how to exercise properly.

Description of Work
I went there to undergo a cardiac rehabilitation program.

Category interventional cardiologist