Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Olympia, WA
There are 4 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 6 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Olympia
- Scruff to FluffScruff to fluff is great. They put up with my very difficult dog who does not like her legs or feet touched. Nice people and they do nice work!
- PETCOOn April 25th 2021, I took my dog in to get groomed, nail trim and his anal glands expressed. My partner went to pick him and the groomers told her that they could not trim his nails because of how nervous he got which was no big deal, but they also told her that his tongue turned blue due to stress. When seeing my partner our dog was visibly distressed so she grabbed him and left. She calls me since I work at an animal hospital asking if that is normal. Which it is not, a tongue turning blue means there is a lack of oxygen. So, they were either choking him out or he was so freaked out that he couldn’t properly get oxygen. Why did they let it get to that point? That is irresponsible. I thought Petco was about animal safety and health. After getting home, angry with how my dog was treated I called the customer service number and left a complaint with a representative. I did not want my money back, I was just upset with how my dog was treated. On April 27th 2021, the manager of the Petco called me seeing my complaint and wanted to hear what happened. Again, I stress that did not want money and I understand that they couldn’t trim his nails no big deal. I was worried on how they handled my dog because he is a traumatized rescue. Other groomers have had difficulty trimming his nails in the past but not to this level. On May 1 2021, we took him to his Vet to get his nails trimmed. They brought him out not trimming his nails because of how scared he got, peeing all over the place. This has never happened before so whatever happened at Petco has scared him. They gave me meds to calm him down so next time we brought him back they could trim his nails. They also told me they had to empty his anal glands because they are full. Furious that Petco did this to my dog and also charged me for Grooming, Nail trim and Anal Glands but only did the grooming. I once again call the customer service number this time I wanted my money back. They filed my complaint and I was supposed to hear back from a manager. As of May 6 2021 I have not. I will never go to another Petco again for the treatment of my dog was not okay at all and charging for things they did not do is not right
- COUNTRY KENNELSCountry kennels has been absolutely wonderful. They have watched my dogs countless times and they wag their tails every time they go. I feel at ease leaving them for a week here and there because they post pictures on facebook of them playing during play time. They go above and beyond and have the most incredible staff. This kennel is a 5 star resort for animals
- Comfy KittyAlex and his wife Dense are such nice people. Alex has done our cats for years and we are always please with the outcome. Our cats love Alex and are always relaxed and happy after their grooming. Highly recommend!!!
- COUNTRY KENNELSGreat! We trust this location to watch after our animals because we know that they are taken care of. They get to play with other dogs once a day and before you pick them up its optional to have them bathed so they are all clean before you take them home.
- Mrs Mobile Pet Grooming LLCAs always, it went great. Maya looked great - we had a short cut for the summer and to help with shedding and got exactly what we wanted.
- DAISY'S PET GROOMINGDaisy’s Pet Grooming is a great place to take your animals. The place is clean, the employees are always kind and professional and their prices are fair. They are amazing with the animals and are wonderful groomers. I have been taking my Pomeranian to Daisy’s for a teddy bear cut for at least the last 5 years. I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else
- Blue Collar DoghouseI love this place. The groomers are great and my dog always is groomed the way I like her to look. I think they need more help. I called the other day, April 22nd and they could not get her in until June. Had to find another place. Very disappointed, I expected a few weeks out but not almost 2 months,
- A Pet SpaShe looked great when I picked her up. Didn’t Poodle my Doodle. Plus she’s not afraid to go back, so must have treated her very well. Her 1st and now 2nd trip to the groomer for our puppy
- Scruff to FluffWhen I arrived, groomer and owner Artise, picked Benny up and cuddled him as he was trembling. Artise reasured me and I left Benny there. About an 1 1/2 hours later I returned and was amazed at the wonderful job Artise had done. Although his coat was too short due to Petco’s mess, Benny looked beautiful. This lady really knows her craft! The name of the shop is “Scruff to Fluff”. The facility has recently been purchased by Artise. It is really cute, immaculate and comfortable. Disregard prior reviews from old ownership. I was not charged full price due to some of the work done at Petco. What makes Artise and staff so special is both their caring and expertise. Give this place a try if you want your dog to look his/her best
Pet Groomers in Olympia
- Business Description:We are serving our community for over 40 years. Our Groomers are very skilled and experienced. Our clients are happy with the work we do. We welcome everyone to come in with your pet and see how we can accommodate your pets needsRecent Review:Scruff to fluff is great. They put up with my very difficult dog who does not like her legs or feet touched. Nice people and they do nice work!Lisa H.
- Business Description:Call us!Recent Review:This review is for the 30 day board and train program specifically. Dawn is a fantastic trainer and will have your dog trained in a shockingly short amount of time. The real work will be for your dog to respond to you like it does to Dawn, which takes a ton of consistency on your part after the training program. I was nervous about corrective based training, but really it is corrective/praise based training. My dog really appreciates the structure and set of rules Dawn follows. It's of utmost importance that your dog can understand the rules and that it's fair, otherwise corrective training wouldn't work. Once your dog has learned the command, it will either go 1) command 2) verbal/physical praise OR 1) command 2) correction 3) praise. So your dog will always end on something positive. Ps. I have a very anxious dog. The structure really helped his anxiety out on walks and to follow what I say. This program will not be a fix all, but will give you a great foundation. You can/should continue working with Dawn after the program to tackle anything that comes up laterDylan S.
- Business Description:Pet groomingRecent Review:They are very good, they did a beautiful job and I like them.Alicia E.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:Excellent, very through exam. Discovered ear infection. Doctor called a few days after appointment to check how Ivan was doing.Gayle G.
- Business Description:Paradise Pet Lodge is a retreat for dogs and cats servicing the Seattle area and surrounding communities. Located in Woodinville, Washington on 13 acres, this five star Pet Resort, Grooming salon and Spa was created and designed with your pet's comfort and well-being in mind.Recent Review:I was worried that my dogs would not be happy in a large kennel but they LOVED it. I did purchase daily activities for them, including swimming and special treats. They sent me pictures of their swimming time and I also received their swim report the days it happened. We loved looking at the pictures and reading about their days. The cats were so well taken care of and their kennels were large and comfortable. Every day they got to go out into the BIG room for extra attention and playtime. When we picked up the dogs, while they were happy to see us, they wanted to go back!! Everyone came home healthy and happySarah Corinne L.
- Recent Review:Within in two days of being groomed at Best Friends Dog Groomers in Bellevue, our Berner could barely walk. A vet visit complete woth x-rays showed no broken bones but two puncture wounds, scabbing over. Antibiotics and pin pills for a two week period did nothing, 2nd vet visit, more antibiotics and pain pills, to no avail, we are now waiting for call from vet as to how to proceed. New owners at BFDG deny anything happened, of course, however our pup is never outside without us, no wild animals in our yard; we are sick this is happening as under previous owners, we were very pleased. Will never use this place again. Additionally, our pup was not groomed properly in addition to injury, no trimming of fur under paws, no brushing out of poorly clipped fur, and no bathing. Of course you can’t get your dog until you pay, we always tip only to discover the mess they made of our sweet girlJudie L.
- Business Description:The Center for Bird and Exotic Animal Medicine (CBEAM) cares exclusively for birds, guinea pigs, ferrets, rabbits, chinchillas, hedgehogs, smaller rodents (rats, gerbils, hamsters, mice, degus), reptiles, amphibians, fish, exotic cats, goats, pigs, and less commonly seen exotic species, including wallabies, kinkajous, fennec foxes, opossums and venomous reptiles. Simply put, we treat ALL animals except for dogs, domestic cats, horses and cowsRecent Review:I brought my parrot here for a second opinion about her feather-plucking. I accepted the very long wait during the exam and inability to be in the exam room in person as part of COVID precautions. I accepted the high prices as just their pricing. I was sent home with literature calling my female parrot a "he" and stating that they had put a collar on "him" (they had neither done so nor even mentioned it). The doctor emailed me (didn't call me) with her brief conclusions on part of the tests without providing the results. I replied back requesting that she call me so I could get more details and discuss alternatives. No response. I emailed again. A response about medication with no acknowledgment of my request to discuss the exam. Meanwhile I was leaving voicemails (they don't pick up the phone) about when the medications would be available and texting the one other number I had (note: this issue was ultimately addressed, but not expeditiously). I never got the same person whenever I contacted the clinic. I then directed my first vet to get the results so she could dispense the medication because I was beginning to lose confidence in this clinic. I wrote, directing the clinic to release records and making my dissatisfaction with their lack of communication clear. I was then emailed by the office manager that since I was working with another vet and dissatisfied with the clinic, they would "no longer be able to provide anymore services" for me. I emailed back asking whether that meant that they were refusing to discuss the exam which was performed and have received no response. Let me make this clear -- I was NOT requesting that they provide further services; I was merely requesting more complete verbal communication on an exam which they performed and no other vet can talk to me about. What are the ethics on (apparently) refusing to do so? I have since found out that this clinic is known for poor communication and providing records to other clinics. If they're that bad at something so simple, how can one trust that they know animal medicine? It seems like a millAmy M.
- Business Description:The Pet Doctor has always been located at 11419 Bridgeport Way SW. The original name was Bridgeport Way Animal Hospital. The clinic was purchased from the original owner in 1973 by Brian Albers DVM and renamed to The Pet Doctor. The clinic has been AAHA accredited since 1962. In 2007 the clinic changed hands for only the third time in its long history. Throughout its history and few owners, its core values have been maintained. Our core values are to provide the best veterinary care possible,..Recent Review:Very poor. Ran a test without asking me then charged me. They weren’t clear on the cost of the vaccine. Was told he needed 2 vaccines for 20 dollars but it was 20 apiece. Told me I could bring my cat to be groomed Tuesday through Friday. After my appointment cost double what I thought it would, they then told me I could only bring my cat in on Fridays, and I am never free on Friday. They never told me that in the beginning, only after they got my money. Lousy companVickie M.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business. In the same location 42 years. 12 or less employees half of which have been working with us for 25 years or moreRecent Review:This business is unacceptable customer service. Today I went in to have my dog grooming for a professional shoot he was in. I had a particular way he needed to be cut . There was one lady that checked him in that asked if we were doing his same cut. I said no and explained what I wanted she said” yea we won’t be able to do that . “ he has a few mats. I said well if you can just not shave him that would be fine. She grabbed Paula the one who would be grooming my animal. I acknowledged her and said hi she didn’t say hi back. I explained what I wanted and she looked at him and was talking over me and said “ you should of brought him in sooner”. I mentioned I’m doing the next I can to catch up from other things with covid I was t able too and she said “ well we are going to have a hard time too”. I mentioned I was open to suggestions to not have him shaved and with an attitude she said “ we will try” but it’s going to be half of his hair. I left and felt uneasy like my dog wasn’t safe with them and that they were not going to even try to accommodate me. What kind of business treats customers like this and doesn’t even try to figure out a solution to make me “ the customer” satisfied . I didn’t appreciate both employees rude unprofessional behavior towards me and I will not be going back. I will make sure all of my friends with pets don’t even consider this businessCarmen R.
- Business Description:Hillrose Pet Resort in SeaTac, WA, offers full-service pet care and boarding, day care and grooming. We serve both cats and dogs in the greater Seattle area. We have two sizes of dog enclosures, multiple cattery options, and executive suites that can accommodate cats and dogs together or provide a single pet that extra homestyle comfort he or she needs while you're away. At Hillrose Pet Resort we are open seven days a week and offer tours Wednesdays and Saturdays between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m. W..Recent Review:Extremely unprofessional communication. Kelly who answered the phone was unwilling to take our reservation despite us not even giving her times and dates. Only waste your time if you like being hung up on and waiting on hold to just then be treated terribly by their staffCatherine O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- East Olympia
- Anderson Island
- Fox Island
- University Place
dog groomers in Olympia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Dog's Life Doggy Daycare & You Bathe4801 Rainer Ave S
- A Pet Spa12811 8th Ave W Ste C105
- A SMALL ANIMAL HOSPITAL1115 S 347TH PL
Federal Way, Washington
- ABSOLUTE ACCOUNTING & INCA'S SECRET PARROT8433 S 212TH ST 105
- AEROWOOD ANIMAL HOSPITAL2975 156TH AVE SE
- ALDER CREEK PET LODGE15250 COX RD NW
- Alki Beach Dog2648 59th Ave SW
- Alpine View Veterinary Clinic16408 161st Ave SE
- ANIMAL CLINIC OF BENSON10700 SE 208TH ST # 204
- Animal Hospital Of Newport Hills13018 Newcastle Way
- Animal Wellness and Rehab Center2115 112TH AVE NE STE 100
- AUBURN SOUTH VETERINARY HOSPITAL4201 A ST SE
- A Dog's Life Doggy Daycare & You Bathe
- Bark Bath & Beyond Llc29 St Helens Ave 8310 So Park Ave
- BARK CENTRAL LLC205 118TH ST S
- Bayside Animal Lodge12615 134th Avenue, KP N
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Bellevue Animal Hospital10415 Main St
- Best Friend's Buddy - Dog Walking & Pet ServicesPO Box 2342
- Best Friends Grooming Salon2205 140th Ave NE
- Beyond Wit's End and Service Dogs Among Uspo box 3253
- Biscuits Pet Grooming & Playcare34016 9TH Ave S D9
Federal Way, Washington
- Blue Collar Doghouse180 W. Dayton St. Ste 101
- Bothell Pet Hospital9708 Ormbrek St
- Brent's Horseshoeing111 E Greenwood Ln
- BubbleZ n BowZ Dog Grooming Salon1239 SW 151st
- Burien Veterinary Hospital14628 Ambaum Blvd SW
- Bark Bath & Beyond Llc
- Camano Canine Resort1395 Shuksan Drive
Camano Island, Washington
- Camp Union Pet LodgePO Box 908
- CANINE GROOMERS17159 FREMONT AV. N.
- Canyon Crest K-9 Training Center4515 Vickery AVE E
- Canyon Road Veterinary Hospital PS15114 Canyon Rd E
- CASCADE KENNELS20005 178TH AVE NE
- Cat & Dog Clinic of Bellevue13812 NE 16th St
- Cedar River Animal Hospital4501 NE 4th St
- Centennial Kennels21120 236th Ave SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- CENTRAL BARK838 POPLAR PL S
- Cheries Pet Styling Salon3400 Belvidere Ave SW
- CHERRY VALLEY VETERINARY HOSPITAL14124 MAIN ST NE STE A
- City Kitty9713 Firdale Ave
- Clippers Grooming Salon, LLC4125 108th Ave E
- Cloud's CaninePO Box 1694
Medical Lake, Washington
- COMPANION VETERINARY HOSPITAL5710 RUDDELL RD SE 2
- Camano Canine Resort
- Dawg Town Tacoma1602 Tacoma Ave S
- Denise's Parrot Place7641 SE 27th St
Mercer Island, Washington
- Der Pet Haus15015 Main St Ste 120
- DIRTY PAWS PET STYLING6724 210th ST SW STE 102
- Dog-Gone Grooming100 Ruby Street, Ste A
- Dogs-a-Jammin'16725 232nd Ave NE
- Downtown Doggie Lounge - Elliott Avenue1405 Elliott Ave W
- Dawg Town Tacoma
- Gig Harbor Kennel Groom & Board LLC14520 Peacock Hill NW Ave
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Grateful Dogs LLC Grooming and Daycamp Dog Daycare1010 Homann Dr SE Suite A
- GROOMING PRETTY PETS20254 42ND AVE E
- Gig Harbor Kennel Groom & Board LLC
- ISLAND CATS VETERINARY HOSPITAL3024 78TH AVE SE
Mercer Island, Washington
- ISLAND CATS VETERINARY HOSPITAL
- JoJo's Grooming Salon3123 56th St. NW Suite 8
Gig Harbor, Washington
- JoJo's Grooming Salon
- Marysville Veterinary Hospital PS Inc4010 136th St NE
- MASER'S GROOMING & PET BOUTIQUE INC6515 NE 181st
- Meow-Ville Cat Grooming1208 N 48th St
- Mercer Street Veterinary Hospital20 Mercer St Suite A
- Muddy Paws11507 SE 318th Pl
- Myownly Boarding Kennel11517 227th Ave. Se
- Marysville Veterinary Hospital PS Inc
- NORTHWIND PET CARE CENTER9902 YELM HWY SE
- NORTHWIND PET CARE CENTER
- Pacific Northwest Portraits12400 SE 38th St #51031
- Paws & Claws Pet Salon24823 Pacific Hwy S Ste 105
- Paws to the Wall17701 Pacific Ave S Ste D7
- Paws-Abilities Total Dog Center7338 26th St East
- Pet Station Inc6920 Coal Creek Pkwy # 8
- Petco809 NE 45th St
- Petco7215 170th Ave NE
- Petco21700 Market Pl NW
- Petco27111 167th Pl SE Ste 113
- Petco - Aurora1241 N 205th
- Petsmart100 108th Ave
- Petsmart31705 Pacific Hwy S
Federal Way, Washington
- PetSmart - Renton1203 N Landing Way
- Posh Puppy Spa & Boutique641 SW 153rd St
- Positive Approach Dog Training1301 Center St
- Pretty Pets107 Butte Ave
- Priceless Pups4848 pacific ave N/A
- PUP SCRUB9718 NE 119th Way
- Puppy Bubbles LLC2448 76th Ave SE 108
Mercer Island, Washington
- Pacific Northwest Portraits
- Sacks, Dr. Lili515 Minor Ave Ste 300
- Sacks, Dr. Lili