We Do Windows

Founded 1982 • With Angi since February 2005

Telephone quotes are provided free based on customer descriptions. Workers will verify price and get customer approval before starting work. All workers are covered by Workers Compensation. Payment is expected upon completion of work and can be made by check, cash, Visa, Mastercard or American Express....

window cleaning (294)gutter cleaning (39)pressure washing (2)window replacement (45)skylight installation (16)door installation (8)

09/10/2020

Gary K.

Very professional. Cleaned the gutters, cleaned up and applied moss killer to roof. When finished provided an assessment of our gutters and roof. Well worth the cost of the service.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning and moss removal from roof

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

09/02/2020

Linda F.

They did a good job. They were quick and efficient.

Description of Work
They cleaned windows inside and out.

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

09/12/2019

Cherron H.

poorly - when I called to schedule an estimate to have my gutters cleaned the woman who answered was not at all interested in my business and told me the price of $90 does not apply to gutter cleaning

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

06/21/2019

Vernelle M.

I would hire again in a second! Caleb was prompt in arriving and very neat. Give him big kudos!

Description of Work
Windows, screens and tracks cleaned! Caleb was great! Lovely job!

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

07/26/2018

Richard B.

perfect, professional and clean-best job ever!

Description of Work
windows cleaned

Category window cleaning, replacement windows, skylights, doors

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

05/10/2018

Patrick V.

Good job and cleaned up afterwards. Price was higher than expected at $280.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and roof

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

04/17/2018

Kathy S.

They are great. Prompt, clean and fast. I have hired them several times. The person cleaning the Windows has always been nice and respectful of my home. I have referred them to friends who have also liked them. Their prices are very reasonable.

Description of Work
Indoor and Outdoor Windows

Work Completed On 12/04/2017

Jan W.

I have used We Do Window for several years.

Description of Work
Window washing

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

bobbi G.

I have used this company for a number of years and have always been pleased with the quality of work and professionalism of the employees. I would highly recomment them.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning, replacement windows, skylights

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

Breck A.

We have already made arrangements for them to come in May for a full window cleaning. This will be the third time we have used them. I believe they clean gutters also. They charge by the window.

Description of Work
inside and outside window cleaning

Category window cleaning, doors

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

Michael C.

They did a great job on our three story house for 25 years!

Description of Work
Windows washed inside and out

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

04/12/2018

Donna V.

Great. I highly recommend this business. I have been their customer for over 10 years. Always satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Windows washed

Category window cleaning, replacement windows, skylights, doors

Work Completed On 04/12/2018

04/11/2018

Neil P.

They did an excellent job for a very fair price. Scheduling was easy, and they were on time. Worked very clean - nothing to attend to after they left.

Description of Work
They washed my windows inside and out.

Work Completed On 03/28/2018

04/10/2018

Michele S.

We have used We Do Windows to clean our windows for several years. I wouldn't be a repeat customer if we were not satisfied. The cleaners have always been very careful when inside to make sure the water does not get on the floors or furniture. They take out and replace the screens. Our home is on a hill and therefore has some very steep locations for them to manage when working outside; they always do a fine job and are careful in their work. Occasionally, the cleaner does not arrive on time (hence the B rating), but the consistent quality wins out. I appreciate the semi-annual calls from the company to remind me it's time to clean the windows, but have never felt pressured to have the work done.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

04/09/2018

Stephen M.

I've used We Do Windows several times over the years, because I don't want to be one of those idiot guys who falls off his ladder or roof. Some of their guys are more thorough then others, so I specifically request them. My favorite team does an excellent job, cleans-up any inside drips well, and is friendly. I had them clean the screens once, but honestly I do a better job with my power washer and long handle brush on a sunny day.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out.

Category window cleaning, skylights

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

04/09/2018

Michael C.

We used We Do Windows for 30 years. All workers have done excellent work on our three-story home!

Description of Work
Windows washed inside and out

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

02/10/2018

Mary-Lynne W.

I’ve used them a few times and the first couple years went fine. The last time, it was cloudy outside and the windows turned out to be very streaky when the sun came out. I called the company and asked for them to call me back and return. They never called back, so I recleaned them myself. I did just get a message from them asking to schedule when I’d like them to come back to clean. 🙄 Going to try another company this time around.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

02/01/2018

Karen W.

Great job and clean-up! Will definitely contact them again to do the same work.

Description of Work
Excellent work!

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

01/15/2018

Sandra C.

It went great. They actually arrived early and cleaned all gutters and downspouts which were all clogged. They looked like a father-son team and were very professional. I found no debris on the ground after they left. I was very pleased!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

01/08/2018

Vi H.

Showed up on time. Had to call to clear the bill statement because they tried to bill me the full fee when it's been paid through Angie's List. Had to pay additional tax.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

12/28/2017

Mary F.

They were very responsive and came before Thanksgiving at short notice. I was billed $200, more and it was not explained well. However, I have had our windows cleaned before inside and out is about $400, so I was not surprises.

Description of Work
Windows washed, interior and exterior.

Work Completed On 12/28/2017

12/07/2017

Karen W.

Excellent service and affordable! Will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Needed my gutters cleaned.

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

12/05/2017

Rustin C.

Nothing went except $215.00 from my account. Better Business Bureau, State Attorney General's consumer protection division, and bad press on the net. Russ Crawford 206 399-9865

Description of Work
Yes and No to the poorly constructed first question. This is your second vendor that won't even return a call - Give me my money back and don't darken my door again.