Express Quality Painting

Washington: Contractors
02/11/2022

6628 212th St SW

Lynnwood, WA 98036

Express Quality Painting believes in the highest standards of quality in both workmanship and materials. We are specialists in the vibrant use of color for interior and exterior projects. We will work with your needs to give you the great service you deserve. We offer excellent products with warranties, from a basic 15 year plan to a lifetime guarantee....

interior painting (15)house painting (6)

08/19/2020

I am unable to say what kind of work they do, because I tried and was unable to get them to give me an estimate. They told me they do not do in-person estimates for interior work, and I should email photos to their estimator, and to let them know if the estimator didn't respond. He didn't respond, so I let the office know, and they told me to call him. Notice how this is all on me to get an estima...

Description of Work
interior paint 2-3 rooms

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

08/17/2019

Excellent experience. They were responsive and communicated to me about the work, and then came and did the work when they said they would. The things they painted look great and I'm happy with the quality of the materials that were used. The cost was high, but the work was well done and we all know what it's like to try to find good contractors in Seattle.

Description of Work
Outdoor painting - Balcony painted and deck stained

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate your trust with our workmanship and professionalism Hope to work with you in the future. -Sally

06/11/2019

Excellent. A two-person crew arrived on the appointed day and they finished in six days. The job consisted of painting two bathrooms, a two-story hallway, four rooms and hallways. It required application of semi-gloss and eggshell paint to different surfaces. In addition, the painters were required to paint tile.

Description of Work
Repaint an entire two-bedroom condo

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] It was pleasure working with you! Hope to work with you in the future. -Sally

03/28/2019

My experience with Express Quality Painting could not have been better. After 11 years in my house,it was time to change the interior color. The bid from Express Quality Painting was close to 1/3 lower than I was expecting. Gus was so easy to work with in the bidding process and got me scheduled quickly. Being 80 years old, I was concerned about my ability to move book cases and furniture around. ...

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] We appreciate your honest review. It was a pleasure to work with you. Sally

09/19/2018

Wonderful. Team was very professional and accommodating

Description of Work
Paint entire house exterior

Work Completed On 09/13/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your trust in us. Sally

08/23/2018

From the request for a quote to the actual painting service, Express Quality Painting was fantastic! They accommodated the time sensitive requirement of our project and executed all phases perfectly. Gus was so responsive and followed through with every promise - all while being super pleasant and understanding! Plus their quote was so reasonable, when compared to a competitor's quote, which just ...

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

08/16/2018

Communicated with me throughout the process. Efficient and hard workers.. Happy with the results.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Work Completed On 08/16/2018

08/08/2018

Overall great job, they worked hard and did a great job. They came back and touched up paint in spots that were needed and cleaned up. Thank you

Description of Work
Interior painting, walls, ceiling, drywall, doors and trim

03/01/2018

Amazing. Everything that was promised was followed through on. The attention to detail looks great

Description of Work
Exteriors home painting

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

10/25/2017

Well, except for a couple of forgotten corners (they came back promptly the next day).

Description of Work
Interior painting the whole house

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

Interior Painting, Millwork Specialists, Professional Custom Colors,Green Products, Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing, Caulking, Scraping, Sanding,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check