Wicked Detailing

Car Washes
Motorcycle Service
Auto Service
Auto Body Work

Hello, We have been detailing cars for quite sometime! Started out working for a couple of guys helping them out and learned the ropes and saw ways that I could improve on what I had learned, and how to make it easier and more convenient to the client. Our mission is to provide a convenient situation for our clients and their busy lives, just by coming to you. Sometimes that isn't the easiest either so we decided to make it so we could pick-up and deliver clients cars while people were at work, and even open up to allow people to drop a vehicle off to us! We have developed a passion for what we do and it excites us with every car and client! From making the exterior so smooth and shiny that it increases your gas milage, to making the inside of your car feel brand new again! We only have experienced specialists that touch your car! John has made paint a passion, and knowing just how to work a buffer/ polisher and different products to give you the best there is to offer! Cat has an unwaivering eye for all the small details on the inside that probably even you don't notice. When she touches an interior, you know that everything will turn out to it's most pristine possibilities! It truly is our passion to make you and your car smile again and again! Serving Olympia, Lacey, and Tumwater! 5240 54th Ave. SE Lacey Wa 98503...

Larry's Volvo is a family run independent car repair shop specializing in Volvos located in the heart of Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood. Larry's Volvo was founded in 1980 by Larry Hebert, a dealership technician and then service manager since the early 1960s. Larry's fair pricing and honest service spread through word of mouth by his loyal customers, which allowed him to retire in 1995. Warren Moy the current owner of Larry's Volvo decided to take over the business after careful consideration by Larry to make sure the quality and integrity of his business was kept.

Additional location address - 12300 Lake City Way NE Seattle WA 98125; 1924 192nd St SE Bothell WA 98012. Additional phone numbers - (206) 526-5979, (425) 483-8499, (206) 523-1300. 10 employees. Uses subs for machine wash, transmission rebuilds & carburetor jobs. Charges an hourly rate. No out call services but towing. Free shuttle service in local area. Award winning. Complaint-free company.

We are a family owned and operated company with a unique 24/7 approach to customer service. Our state of the art paint booth allows us to be at the highest industry standard and also environmentally friendly. 37 years in the business means we have the knowledge to make your repair process completely painless. No repair is too big or small for us.

09/12/2016

Great. John does a fabulous job. I am a repeat customer, and I continue to be amazed at his eye for detail and the breadth of his knowledge regarding automobile surface flaws and remedies. He is a genuine craftsman who is courteous, respectful and affable. You don't find this kind of service in any industry any more. Thank you, John.

Description of Work
Exterior detailing on two sedans.

09/30/2015

Are you looking for the consummate professional? Someone whose attention to detail is impeccable? John from Wicked Detailing is you man!!!! He is an absolute master of car detailing. Based upon the type of result your are looking for, he is able to customize a service that will fit your needs. He was able to show me where my previous car detailer had made several mistakes-not to make the other par...

Description of Work
Detailed my Black 2015 Corvette

09/06/2015

Nice job done at a reasonable price. Very accommodating on a holiday weekend.

Description of Work
Complete detailing of a 2013 Avalon

08/17/2015

They were quick and efficient. Very reasonably priced. Did a wonderful job,

Description of Work
Detail inside and outside of car.

Category car washes

10/06/2014

He actually did a great job for me. He ended up not doing the work but he gave me great advice. He was honest and didn't try to sell me anything. He taught me how to do the work. He was highly professional. He works out of his house. Overall, it was excellent.

Description of Work
They gave me great advice on the mold on my car's carpet.

Category

Auto's, Boats, Motorcycles, RV's and More! Olympia, Lacey and Tumwater, Standard Full Interior and Exterior Details:Fine detailed exterior wash. Crevices, wheel wells, door jambs, seams, rims and exhaust pipes. Hand wash and dry Bug and Tar removal One step machine polish removes fine to medium scratches, hazing from the car wash, and brightens the paint.

Ask for details.