Wicked Detailing

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2012

5240 54th Ave SE Lacey

Lacey, WA 98503

Hello, We have been detailing cars for quite sometime! Started out working for a couple of guys helping them out and learned the ropes and saw ways that I could improve on what I had learned, and how to make it easier and more convenient to the client. Our mission is to provide a convenient situation for our clients and their busy lives, just by coming to you. Sometimes that isn't the easiest either so we decided to make it so we could pick-up and deliver clients cars while people were at work, and even open up to allow people to drop a vehicle off to us! We have developed a passion for what we do and it excites us with every car and client! From making the exterior so smooth and shiny that it increases your gas milage, to making the inside of your car feel brand new again! We only have experienced specialists that touch your car! John has made paint a passion, and knowing just how to work a buffer/ polisher and different products to give you the best there is to offer! Cat has an unwaivering eye for all the small details on the inside that probably even you don't notice. When she touches an interior, you know that everything will turn out to it's most pristine possibilities! It truly is our passion to make you and your car smile again and again! Serving Olympia, Lacey, and Tumwater! 5240 54th Ave. SE Lacey Wa 98503...

09/12/2016

Michael D.

Great. John does a fabulous job. I am a repeat customer, and I continue to be amazed at his eye for detail and the breadth of his knowledge regarding automobile surface flaws and remedies. He is a genuine craftsman who is courteous, respectful and affable. You don't find this kind of service in any industry any more. Thank you, John.

Description of Work
Exterior detailing on two sedans.

09/30/2015

Thomas D.

Are you looking for the consummate professional? Someone whose attention to detail is impeccable? John from Wicked Detailing is you man!!!! He is an absolute master of car detailing. Based upon the type of result your are looking for, he is able to customize a service that will fit your needs. He was able to show me where my previous car detailer had made several mistakes-not to make the other party look bad but he knew I wanted my car to look perfect. When my black 2015 vette was completed the finish felt soooo smooth, soft with the finish reflecting like a mirror!! Wicked Detailing will get all of my business going forward! Without reservation, I highly recommend John!

Description of Work
Detailed my Black 2015 Corvette

09/06/2015

Harry T.

Nice job done at a reasonable price. Very accommodating on a holiday weekend.

Description of Work
Complete detailing of a 2013 Avalon

08/17/2015

RENEE R.

They were quick and efficient. Very reasonably priced. Did a wonderful job,

Description of Work
Detail inside and outside of car.

Category car washes

10/06/2014

Tomm A.

He actually did a great job for me. He ended up not doing the work but he gave me great advice. He was honest and didn't try to sell me anything. He taught me how to do the work. He was highly professional. He works out of his house. Overall, it was excellent.

Description of Work
They gave me great advice on the mold on my car's carpet.

Category

09/17/2014

Barry R.

Wicked Detailing was very prompt in responding to our inquiry. They scheduled our cars within the week. They were very professional and thorough. We were delighted with their service. The cars which are 10 years old look like they just came off of the showroom floor. If you want to restore your car to like new condition, hire Wicked Detailing. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Wicked Detailing cleaned and detailed our Toyota Prius and Lexus GX 460.

Category auto detailing,car washes

08/04/2014

Louise L.

They did a great job! One of the positives for us was they came to our house!

Description of Work
They detailed our Ford Flex inside and out!

07/24/2014

R M.

Good communication. Reasonably priced. Showed up on time and called ahead to confirm. Performed detailing in professional manner and both vehicles looked brand new when they finished.

Description of Work
Detailed two vehicles for me @ my home.

05/28/2014

Meredith P.

Prompt, professional and accommodating! The team were willing to do the job at my house on a Sunday morning because of my schedule. The main challenge with my job was the thousands of short, blonde dog hairs all over the back seat and carpet of the black interior! They were able to eradicate them for an extra $25. Will definitely use this service again.

Description of Work
Full detailing (inside and out) of my SUV.

05/01/2014

Paul E.

Wicked Detailing did a great job. Fit me in by doing the job Sunday morning in my driveway. I enjoyed the NBA game while they worked in the (very light) rain. The were very prompt, very professional, and very thorough. My son, who was avoiding my car because of the "stink," thought it now had a bit of a new-car smell. I don't know about that. All I know is, it was as easy as pie for me, my car is totally clean, and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Thorough interior detailing including shampooing the upholstered seats.

LARRYS INDEPENDENT VOLVO SERVICE

Larry's Volvo is a family run independent car repair shop specializing in Volvos located in the heart of Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood. Larry's Volvo was founded in 1980 by Larry Hebert, a dealership technician and then service manager since the early 1960s. Larry's fair pricing and honest service spread through word of mouth by his loyal customers, which allowed him to retire in 1995. Warren Moy the current owner of Larry's Volvo decided to take over the business after careful consideration by Larry to make sure the quality and integrity of his business was kept.

Offers by LARRYS INDEPENDENT VOLVO SERVICE on Angi
    Auburn Valley Collision

We are a family owned and operated company with a unique 24/7 approach to customer service. Our state of the art paint booth allows us to be at the highest industry standard and also environmentally friendly. 37 years in the business means we have the knowledge to make your repair process completely painless. No repair is too big or small for us.

Auto Detailing
    Car Washes
    Motorcycle Service
    Auto Service
    Auto Body Work

Auto's, Boats, Motorcycles, RV's and More! Olympia, Lacey and Tumwater, Standard Full Interior and Exterior Details:Fine detailed exterior wash. Crevices, wheel wells, door jambs, seams, rims and exhaust pipes. Hand wash and dry Bug and Tar removal One step machine polish removes fine to medium scratches, hazing from the car wash, and brightens the paint.

Ask for details.