Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialists

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2009

450 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 303

Issaquah, WA 98027

Foot & Ankle Specialists. Most Insurances Accepted. Voted Top Doctors 2011 by Seattle Met Magazine! Visit our sites for more information... www.BestFootDoc.com www.SeattleHeelPain.com To see if these physicians are board certified go to http://www.abpoppm.org/.

10/04/2017

Roberta F.

Follow up shortly with Dr. Kang. Therapy will take time to strengthen lower extremities so l can walk without pain.

Description of Work
Dr. Kang immediately diagnosed tendonitis of the arch instead of plantar fasciatis. Recommended PT with Peak Sports and Spine which is helping. Very thorough in her approach and diagnosis.

08/24/2015

Stephen B.

Description of Work
Dr. Nelson saw me for a "sore" right ankle, took x-rays, diagnosed an inflamed tibial tendon, and prescribed an aggressive course of treatment. This was done professionally and punctually. I'm well satisfied.

06/16/2014

Victoria G.

I found Dr. Nelson and his practice based on positive reviews online. The office is conveniently located in Issaquah. Dr. Nelson is very friendly and explained my options regarding my toenail fungus. Through this discussion, we settled on laser treatment - which is not cheap and honestly, I still won't know for a few more months if it worked. But what I liked about Dr. Nelson's approach is it didn't just include the laser treatment - he also laid out a plan for me that involved anti-fungal spray for my feet and shoes, a treated nail polish and vitamin supplements - all things that my previous podiatrist never even mentioned. I have a follow up appointment next month so hopefully Dr. Nelson will say all is going well!

Description of Work
Laser treatment for toenail fungus

06/16/2014

Shelby H.

He's amazing. He will be doing my surgery.

Description of Work
I've been having problems with my right foot.

Category foot doctor, podiatrist

06/10/2014

Susan M.

I would highly recommend this clinic. It is run very efficiently, from the time you are greeted at the front desk to seeing the doctor. I was very pleased with their thoroughness and knowledge. I would recommend this clinic to anyone needing orthotics. I have not had the foot and knee pain I was having since wearing my orthotics.

Description of Work
I needed orthotics for the first time. Went to this clinic and I was very pleased with the outstanding service and care.

02/23/2014

Yvonne S.

Description of Work
Ingrown toenail.

10/22/2013

Laurie F.

He was a tremendous help with me and my worn out ankle and that of all of my teenage daughters who have had ankle injuries.

Description of Work
I had a surgery on an ankle and Dr. Nelson did a great job restoring the health and usefulness of my ankle.

05/29/2013

CHARLOTTE C.

Decided to wait on procedures.

Description of Work
Severe heel pain. Confirmed diagnosis. Gave me two choices to lessen pain.

02/20/2013

Dawn F.

Bedside manner was fantastic. I don't do well with needles of any kind and was kindof scared about the prospect of them numbing my toe. They use an device prior to the 'needle numbing' that made it so I barely felt the needles at all. My toe healed well and my warts are going away.

Description of Work
Had an ingrown toenail and warts on the bottom of my foot.

09/13/2012

Maryann R.

get

Description of Work
Based on positive feedbacks on Dr. Young, I called his office to set my first consultation. Due to pain caused by a twisted ankle, they were able to slide me in for an appointment within the next couple of days. However, I was turned off by the fact that they would require another x-ray and will not utilize an existing x-ray from another doctor taken 2 weeks ago. Moreover, they insisted on getting my insurance information over the phone, rather premature I believe and suspicious of whether patient care was foremost important. In my opinion, doing another set of x-rays without even looking at the existing ones was a money-marking scheme (no wonder medical costs in the US are skyrocketing beyond anybody's control!). Decided to find another podiatrist instead.

07/18/2012

June B.

He was very thorough and he answered all of the questions I had. He was more professional and up to date on things than others I have used.

Description of Work
I went to Issaquah Foot and Ankle Specialists for orthotics.

06/30/2012

Ana W.

Very uncomfortable, negative experience during my appointment. Came in for some pain in the toe. Arrived on time, but was made to wait in the lobby for 20 minutes before being led to the examination room. Had to wait another 10 minutes alone in the examination room before the nurse came in. The nurse started asking about my problem, looked at my foot, made notes in the computer. Said I need to have x-rays done. Led me to the x-ray area. Didn't seem to know how to put the protective vest on me, fumbled with the x-ray machine and had to do several takes (like I need the extra radiation because she doesn't know what she's doing!). Took x-ray of just one foot. I asked at that very moment: wouldn't the Dr. need to see my other foot as well to compare them? She said 'No.' I was then put back in the exam room. Dr. Young came in, looked at the computer and asked me all over again what the problem was. After giving a second full explanation he asked me if the nurse took the x-rays. Really? After I answered with the affirmative, he pulled up the xrays on the screen. Then told me that I need the x-ray of my other foot! Duh! The same nurse came in to have the x-ray done. Led me back to the exam room, pulled it up on the screen and told me that I will probably need a brace for my foot. I was shocked and asked her what makes her think that. She couldn't explain and said that I should ask the Dr. when he comes back. So I did: the Dr. had no explanation why his nurse is giving out medical advice in his absence that is inaccurate and unwarranted. Instead, he said that a solution may be custom orthotics. I had to insist that he look at my x-rays and explain to me what the problem may be first before I consider custom orthotics. Needless say, I'd never go back. My husband saw Dr. Nelson and did end up getting custom orthotics from them - however, his experience wasn't that positive either. Numerous billing snafus, inattentive service, etc. Can't recommend this place.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Young for foot pain. Husband saw Dr. Nelson for plantar fasciatis.

Category podiatrist

We are sorry that your experience was not positive. We are assembling our staff today to review procedures based on your feedback. Your feedback is appreciated. Your response is helpful and we will take corrective action to ensure the frustrations you experienced are addressed.

03/29/2012

I recommend them. They're professional, reliable and friendly. They know what they're doing

Description of Work
My last appointment was for a check up.

Category foot doctor

Thank you, we are happy to hear you would recommend us to your friends and family. That is the best compliment we can receive.

01/31/2012

Lissa G.

We have gone to about seven podiatrists. He seemed to be the most accurate. He is really friendly and knowledgeable. He is a pleasant guy.

Description of Work
I go here for bunions.

Category podiatrist

After seeing seven podiatrists you knew exactly what to ask! Hopefully you will not have to see any more. We appreciate the feedback very much.

11/30/2011

I had a persistent problem for which I went to about five or six people, and nobody could solve it for several years but he solved it in a few months. So he was able to diagnose the problem correctly and prescribe the right treatment. I have had great customer experience there. Dr Young is very personable himself, a very nice guy to see. It is worth the drive from Kirkland to Issaquah. I will continue to see him in the future.

Description of Work
A couple of months ago I visited Dr Timothy W. Young. I have seen him a couple of times. He is my podiatrist.

Category internist

Thank you for continuing to come see us and the kind words. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

11/03/2011

Dr. Young did x-rays and ultra sound on my foot, listened to my description of the pain and almost immediately diagnosed a neuroma. I have had two treatments of a series of 5-6 treatments and am already experiencing less pain! Dr. Young and his staff are very personable and professional and I would highly recommend them..

Description of Work
I was experiencing extreme pain in my toes which had been broken many years ago. I was seen by another doctor who told me there was no problem and that I needed to wear bigger shoes! I went to Angie's list to see if there was a referral for a foot specialist and read Dr. Young's reviews and scheduled an appointment right away.

Category podiatrist

Thank you member for your review. We appreciate the kind words and are dedicated to getting you back on your feet pain free.

06/03/2011

. He is excellent. He is very personable. After I left his office they followed up with me. I thought the follow up was great and that he is very knowledgeable and personable. I had something on the bottom of my foot and he did the same treatment twice. The problem is now taken care of since I had gone to him. The staff is great. The receptionist is very nice. They are punctual and get me in quickly. They do an awesome job. I would continue to see him in the future.

Description of Work
. I go to Dr. Timothy W. Young for a treatment for my foot

Category podiatrist

We think you are great too! Thank you very much for the review. Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate knowing that you had a great experience with us.

02/21/2011

Julie M.

Great.

Description of Work
Toenail removal due to running injury.

Category podiatrist

Keep running! Thank you very much for the review. Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate knowing that you had a great experience with us.

02/03/2011

I have made several visits and each time leave with such a good impression of the medicalassistants and staff. They are very friendly and all act as though they genuinely care about my situation. A follow-up call a week later was unexpected and very much appreciated.

Description of Work
Treated broken toe and also treated ingrown toenail. I went in for teh ingrown nail in pain and left pain free.

Category podiatrist

Thank you very much for the review. We love to know that you are back on your feet and pain free! Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate knowing that you had a great experience with us.

05/05/2010

Doctor is very friendly and attentive. Good listener and makes recommedations. Seems very knowledgeable. Staff is friendly. Very punctual.

Description of Work
Treatment for Plantar Fasciitis and Foot Pain

Category foot doctor, podiatrist

Foot & Ankle Care
    Orthopedics - Foot & Ankle
    Primary Care - Internal Medicine
    MasterCard, Check, Visa

Complete care of the foot and ankle.