CENTRAL BODY WORKS

Founded 1958 • With Angi since June 2010

1310 PACIFIC AVE 1

Everett, WA 98201

Central Body Works is a full service collision repair center focusing on handling your insurance claim. We are a "Direct Repair" collision repair shop for many insurance companies and work as your advocate throughout the claims and repair process. With over 12,000 square feet of shop, we are one of the largest, most well established accident repair shops in the Everett and Snohomish County, as well as the Pacific Northwest. ...

09/17/2018

Chad W.

Went in for an estimate, and he said it looked like it needed buffed out and not work done. He went in and grabbed some buffing compound and within minutes removed part of what must have been paint from the other car on the door. Greatly appreciated his honesty and showing me how to do it myself.

Description of Work
Passenger door was hit in parking lot

07/22/2018

Claudia M.

A huge "thank you" to the team at Central Body Works in Everett. Over the last two months, they have worked on two of our cars (Toyota Camry and Toyota Rav4) and the repairs have been completed on-time and on-budget. Our daughter's older Camry was t-boned by an at-fault driver, damaging both driver's side doors. We were concerned that the insurance company would total her otherwise well-running car. Central's estimate was reasonable enough that the other driver's company agreed to repair the car and after their work, you'd never know that the accident happened. After this excellent experience, we asked them to repair dents in the lift gate of our Toyota Escape. The estimate, which we planned to pay ourselves, was very fair. The results have more than exceeded our hopes and expectations. (Note: Cost listed was for Ford Escape repair.)

Description of Work
Repair of auto accident damage

Category auto body repair,auto painting

07/01/2018

GORDON D.

Rear ended on freeway. It had to be my brand new truck ! It sustained damage to tailgate and trailer hitch and bumper and quarter panels. I am very particular about my car repairs and wanted this truck repaired perfectly. Central Body Works helped with dealing with the insurance company and also in getting a loaner. They made this easy. The repairs were scheduled within days of the accident and were done on time and perfectly. No problems. The truck looks new once again. Great people to do business with and I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
repair of rear end collision damage

06/28/2017

Amanda M.

There was more damage then they thought. I went because my parents and grandparents use them in the past.

Description of Work
They replaced the radiator and body work.

Category auto body repair,auto painting,radiator service

05/08/2017

Ken T.

Very well, looks new. State Farm picked up the entire cost.

Description of Work
Small area below my rear window on my F-150 needed to be repainted.

Category auto painting

03/19/2016

kathleen R.

CBW did a great job on fixing the bumper of my RAV4 which was damaged in a minor accident. Trig emailed photos of damage which was suspected at the time of getting an estimate and confirmed once the bumper cover was removed. I sent the photos to the person paying for the damage. When I picked up the car, it sparkling clean inside and out. I appreciated that service. Based on this experience, I would use CBW again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Replaced the bumper reinforcement, bumper cover and fog light on RAV 4.

11/19/2014

Daveda H.

They are efficient. They do the job well. They have it done when they said they're going to have it done.

Description of Work
I used Central Body Works. Somebody had run into my car. They had to redo the front end.

09/20/2014

DONALD L.

We took the car to CBW and after examining the damage. Mike explained that the entire bumper did not need replacement, only the damaged corner piece on the driver's side. He told us exactly which replacement to buy and told us if we would purchase it from our Toyota dealer, he would replace it at NO CHARGE. We did that, took the car and the part to CBW the next day and they had the work done in 15 minutes at NO CHARGE! Hopeful that we don't require any further body work, but if we do, CBW will definitely get our business and our recommendations to friends.

Description of Work
Replace a damaged section on the rear bumper of our Prius.

06/12/2014

Diane M.

CBW does great work and has amazing customer service. I first had them repair a car 25 years ago. They were great then and they are great now. They got the work done right and on time, keeping us informed along the way. On the way home my husband stopped at the grocery store and someone in the parking lot left some yellow paint on his newly painted black bumper. CBW fixed that for us at no charge and even sent him home with some touch up paint in case anything else happened. We couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
We were side-swiped by another car. CBW replaced a damaged headlight & cover, removed dents & repainted the entire passenger side of the car.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

09/20/2013

Michael S.

Car came back looking exactly as it did before the argument. They were ready ahead of schedule and even went out of their way to pick us up because we didn't have a rental.

Description of Work
Central Body Works repaired deer damage just forward of the drivers door on a new VW golf.