AUTO TRUCK SERVICE INC

Auto Accessories
Boats
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission

Family owned and operated since 1978. Repair service to all makes and models foreign, domestic, light truck and commercial-fleet vehicles. Our comprehensive service offering includes complex diagnostics, maintenance services, under hood, undercarriage services and much more....

Turn Key Auto Service

From the moment you drop off your car until the time you pick it up, we are ready to listen and have the expertise to maintain your vehicle. Our technicians work directly with you, offering a level of service which dealership mechanics cannot provide. Whether you're broken down or just taking care of routine maintenance, Turn Key is your car care partner....and we're here for you between visits as well if you have any concerns. That makes us the full service dealer alternative.

Northwest Automotive Inc

Additional location address - 12300 Lake City Way NE Seattle WA 98125; 1924 192nd St SE Bothell WA 98012. Additional phone numbers - (206) 526-5979, (425) 483-8499, (206) 523-1300. 10 employees. Uses subs for machine wash, transmission rebuilds & carburetor jobs. Charges an hourly rate. No out call services but towing. Free shuttle service in local area. Award winning. Complaint-free company.

LARRYS INDEPENDENT VOLVO SERVICE

Larry's Volvo is a family run independent car repair shop specializing in Volvos located in the heart of Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood. Larry's Volvo was founded in 1980 by Larry Hebert, a dealership technician and then service manager since the early 1960s. Larry's fair pricing and honest service spread through word of mouth by his loyal customers, which allowed him to retire in 1995. Warren Moy the current owner of Larry's Volvo decided to take over the business after careful consideration by Larry to make sure the quality and integrity of his business was kept.

Offers by LARRYS INDEPENDENT VOLVO SERVICE on Angi

03/19/2015

Arranged appointment. 09:00am I had to wait around on site. Truck was pulled into shop somewhat promptly. Mechanic began work within an hour. I was back on the road around 14:00. All in all, it went well.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced steering box on pick up truck.

09/16/2013

This has been a slow process, we had to wait on parts and figure out what went wrong from the other mechanic. Jeremy and his team are excellent at what they do and I've had them do other service work on my work trucks. At this point we are not done with putting my truck back together and hoping this will happen by next week.

Description of Work
They had to take apart the injectors that were installed by another company and figure out why everything broke before they can put it all back together.

09/20/2007

I was extremely happy with them as they did a great job. The mechanics are very professional and they know what they are doing, always. They didn t have me waiting along time for my car either. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They fixed the engine and the brakes on my Volkswagen.

Category auto repair

Our ASE Certified Technicians can take care of every aspect of your vehicle’s repair and maintenance. Whether it’s scheduled maintenance services, brake repair, lube-oil-filter change, engine repairs, complex computer diagnostics, or transmission service – we can help! Full Service Machine Shop ~ Hot Tank Service - Shot blasting - Crack Repair - Main Lining - Decking with or without BHJ - Squaring - Boring - Hot Tank Cleaning - Pressure Testing - Magnafluxing - Seat Refacing - Shot Blasting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard