Tangles LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

4.3

21189 State Rte

Bonney Lake, WA 98391

Haircuts, Perms, Colors, Waxing...

05/08/2022

Kristi R.

Glenda worked absolute magic with my hair!! I have very fine thin hair following cancer treatments and had received a very bad cut somewhere else a couple months ago. I have felt hideous and not at all feminine since. I was even in tears telling Glenda about my last experience. She listened and asked me if she could add highlights to add volume and depth. I agreed. I walked out feeling pretty for the first time in over a year! I don’t look like a balding cancer lady anymore! I am now rocking a sassy short sexy classy cut with beautiful golden highlights! Thank you so much Glenda❤️

Description of Work
A haircut and shampoo

06/22/2016

Anne K.

I have been going there for years and every time I leave with exactly what I wanted. Becky is the best

Description of Work
I had my very long, very thick hair completely foiled and cut. As usual, Becky gave me the perfect cut and color. LOVE IT!

Category hair salon

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate having loyal customers like you.

06/03/2016

Suzann E.

I thought that they overcharged me. They were not personable and I felt as if I had gone to the beauty college.

Description of Work
I went in for a perm.

Category hair salon

I'm sorry that you had a poor experience! Can I confirm that you came to the Tangles Salon in Bonney Lake, Washington?

05/18/2016

Katie S.

Description of Work
Foil

Category hair salon

Could you elaborate on your poor review of the service? I realize that this was awhile ago, but do you remember who did your hair? Thank you!

06/04/2015

diana W.

Description of Work
Had my haircut, did a great job.

Thank you!

05/29/2014

Kandi C.

I have been going to Tangles for about 4 years and now my new husband goes there too. Great service and great people.

Description of Work
Haircut and style

Category hair salon

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate customers like you who bring in family.

04/01/2013

Fran S.

See above.

Description of Work
I had a really bad perm so I straightened it but I needed the haircut to be fixed so it wouldn't look chopped. After Becky did my hair we looked at the pictures and she talked to me about the perm I had wanted. we found the picture so when my hair goes out a bit more I will be going to her to have it done. She spent time with me telling me how it would be done, how she thought it would work for the shape of my face, and the approximate cost for the perm and cut. Very Resonable.

07/13/2012

Gloria M.

I would give them a high mark, because for a small place, they really know what they were doing. They are very nice women,too. They're just excellent.

Description of Work
I go at Tangles LLC weekly for hair perm.

Hair Salons/Barbers