Wadhwani, Dr. Chandur P

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2008

1200 116th Ave NE Ste A

Bellevue, WA 98004

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

01/31/2015

Sharon H.

My dentist is great. I love him. He is really good, very personable. I've been seeing him for five years. He knows exactly what he is doing. I do wear a denture and I've had nothing but problems with the one that I had before. And he remade one for me and it fits perfectly. It fits in with my natural teeth. I haven't had any problems at all. He takes care of my natural teeth very well. He is very righteous to make sure that I don't lose any more. The scheduling it great. We always schedule the appointments when I go in for an appointment. They always make the appointment when it is convenient for me in the early morning hours. Everyone that works there is just really nice. The office equipment is clean and up to date. I would highly recommend him. He is actually the best dentist in the local area.

Description of Work
I go to see Dr Wadhwani. He just does regular check-ups on my teeth and then his assistant cleans my teeth at the same time.

Category dentists

05/23/2012

Richard R.

His partner is Dr. Pineyro. I see both of them and they are fabulous. I give them triple and lsquo;A' rating. My husband saw Dr. Wadhwani two weeks ago and he is just superb. He does perfect work. He is very careful and precise. His work is always perfect as it could be.

Description of Work
My husband and I used Dr. Wadhwani for dentistry.

Category dentists

Lee & Van Mieghem DDS

Our dental office is located in the beautiful Edmonds and Lynnwood area of the Pacific Northwest, just north of Seattle, Washington. Imagine walking into a dentistry office with beautiful surroundings, the quiet sound of a waterfall and the peaceful feeling of being at the spa. This relaxed setting awaits your arrival with the doctors and staff focusing upon you, your comfort and providing you and your family the highest quality dental care. To see if your provider is board certified, go to http://www.abgd.org. Award wining.

Dentistry - General