Sa-Go Auto Repair Inc

Auto Detailing
Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators
Auto Towing

Sa-Go Auto Repair is a full service company. We will be your 1 stop shop. Give us a call today and let us assist you with your automotive needs. Secondary email - contactus@sa-goauto.com....

LARRYS INDEPENDENT VOLVO SERVICE

Larry's Volvo is a family run independent car repair shop specializing in Volvos located in the heart of Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood. Larry's Volvo was founded in 1980 by Larry Hebert, a dealership technician and then service manager since the early 1960s. Larry's fair pricing and honest service spread through word of mouth by his loyal customers, which allowed him to retire in 1995. Warren Moy the current owner of Larry's Volvo decided to take over the business after careful consideration by Larry to make sure the quality and integrity of his business was kept.

Offers by LARRYS INDEPENDENT VOLVO SERVICE on Angi
Northwest Automotive Inc

Additional location address - 12300 Lake City Way NE Seattle WA 98125; 1924 192nd St SE Bothell WA 98012. Additional phone numbers - (206) 526-5979, (425) 483-8499, (206) 523-1300. 10 employees. Uses subs for machine wash, transmission rebuilds & carburetor jobs. Charges an hourly rate. No out call services but towing. Free shuttle service in local area. Award winning. Complaint-free company.

Turn Key Auto Service

From the moment you drop off your car until the time you pick it up, we are ready to listen and have the expertise to maintain your vehicle. Our technicians work directly with you, offering a level of service which dealership mechanics cannot provide. Whether you're broken down or just taking care of routine maintenance, Turn Key is your car care partner....and we're here for you between visits as well if you have any concerns. That makes us the full service dealer alternative.

09/05/2017

03/24/2016

01/17/2016

Description of Work
We have used Matt and his crew for 10 + (?) years. We used Matt before he opened his own business and we followed him when he opened his business. He has the expertise and professionalism you do not find in just any mechanic. He listens and he communicates. Our most recent service was a battery replacement but he has done major and minor repairs for us over the years and we have ALWAYS been happy. We are so happy that 3 of our neighbors now use. We are a Sa-Go Auto Repair neighborhood. Matt Palmer Rocks.

03/04/2015

He is the world's best mechanic. He was recommended by my sister's neighbor. I have been using them for 15 years. There were no problems with scheduling. They are outstanding.

Description of Work
I use Sa-Go Bellevue. I last went for a water pump and other things replaced.

10/28/2014

Description of Work
They fit me right into their schedule. However, as these things g, when I got there on time I was told they wouldn't actually get to my car til the end of the day or next day. | |They did the work and I was pleased with the results. |Only the time thing is a problem

09/12/2013

The owner Matthew is one of the most honest I know. We have used him several times for all three of our cars and have never been disappointed. He is fair and reasonable and I would recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Brakes etc

10/05/2011

We have been going here for a couple of years now, ever since Honda of Kirkland treated me and my children badly during a service, and I got their name reccommended to me by a different company, and decided to try them. Never liiked back. Mathew is a really great guy, goes through everything with humour, gets me in around my school schedule and gets me out quickly with all the service explained, a...

Description of Work
All service required for a B1 service on my Honda Pilot. Not sure exactly, as this is nowhere near my expertise, but he checked/ changed my fluids, changed a belt, and did various other things that he explained, but I can't remember!

Category auto detailing,auto repair

02/10/2011

They are very honest, and they don’t try to push extra work on me. They replaced the rear brakes and told me I had lots left on the front brakes, so they didn’t do them. They did a lot more than just brakes, but I was charged only $300. Matthew Palmer, the owner, is somebody that I can trust. My wife had a ruined gas tank because somebody had stuffed eggs into it. He worked with us and the insuran...

Description of Work
I used Sa-Go Auto Repair to fix the brakes in my car.

Category auto repair

Auto repair & towing, foreign & domestic automobile & truck.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover