McDonald & Gill DDS

With Angi since October 2008

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Lee & Van Mieghem DDS

Lee & Van Mieghem DDS

Our dental office is located in the beautiful Edmonds and Lynnwood area of the Pacific Northwest, just north of Seattle, Washington. Imagine walking into a dentistry office with beautiful surroundings, the quiet sound of a waterfall and the peaceful feeling of being at the spa. This relaxed setting awaits your arrival with the doctors and staff focusing upon you, your comfort and providing you and your family the highest quality dental care. To see if your provider is board certified, go to http://www.abgd.org. Award wining.

06/04/2014

I trust him and trust his integrity. He keeps up with everything that is going on the dental world and he is excellent with children. His office staff is wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist.

04/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General dentistry - very straight forward and supportive

09/09/2013

He tried to fix it and then he sent me to an oral surgeon because he couldn't. It was too broken. If it not broken too badly they can do what they do with the cavity, perhaps put in a cavity. Not it is gone and I will get a fake tooth later. You can watch TV or listen to music.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to William Mcdonald for general dentistry. I go to the dentist once a year. I was last there in March. I broke a tooth. I have been a patient for fifteen years.

06/15/2012

My family has bee seeing Dr. McDonald for about 15 years now. The staff are so friendly, the office is clean and comfortable, and Dr. McDonald is wonderful. He is gentle and kind which is always nice when it comes to having dental work done. My children are teenagers now, but when they were little, they were never scared or uncomfortable to go to the dentist!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My three teenagers and myself see Dr. McDonald every six months for check ups and cleaning.

05/29/2012

I've been going to him for more than 20 years. He's been excellent, and his bedside manner is excellent. He's very good at explaining what he's doing. His prices are reasonable. The staff is friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last appointment was for a routine checkup.

Dentist/Oral Surgeon