Doug's Auto Collision Center, LLC

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2007

12404 SE 38th St

Bellevue, WA 98006

Welcome to Doug's Auto Collision Center, LLC. We are a complete auto body repair, painting and restoration shop, using only the most advance and up to date technology to service any exterior damages for all sorts of vehicles. Our well experienced technicians will ensure quality workmanship and professional results. Approved and certified with insurance companies, we are your one stop shop for all your auto body needs. Doug's Auto is locally operated in Bellevue, WA. We are a family owned establishment since 1972. We specialize in full and complete auto body and painting services for all makes and models. We will work with you and your insurance company to ensure 1st class service and support....

10/30/2017

michael M.

excellent. Showed me how to fix it at less cost

Description of Work
auto body fender

06/19/2017

Tom T.

The job went very well. The job involved more than merely ordering the parts and installing. The staff is very particular about making sure the paint finish matches exactly with the rest of the car and so they caution that they may take an extra day to verify that the color is matched after application. They were very good at explaining the process and the time required (over a week) and they kept to the schedule, with an occasional phone call to update the status. They have a fleet of loaner cars that are available for free. These are vehicles probably 10-20 years old and they're showing their age. In fact, the first one we used had a leak in one of the tires and so we swapped it out. The next one had an outright flat when a nail went through the tire. The flat happened on my wife's way to work and she called before the shop was opened and someone came right out to pick her up and get her a different car--that was great service. The finished product was flawless. You can't tell that there was any work done and the paint job is perfect. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I had two separate repairs to a 2016 Acura. One was a repair to the bumper, another was to the passenger door for damage caused by a car backing into it.

Category auto body repair, auto painting

04/23/2015

Suzanne M.

Description of Work
I had the front bumper of my car replaced. I had gotten estimates from two places. The one I did not choose was lower in price but said they would need my car for 2 days. I could have gotten a rental car but that added to their estimate would have made the total close to that which Doug's gave me. Doug's ordered the bumper and painted it before I brought my car in, so they only needed my car for the afternoon. They also washed and vacuumed my car. I paid in cash so I got a 10% discount.

Category auto body repair, auto painting, auto repair

01/13/2015

Malcolm K.

Description of Work
Replaced front left fender & accessories. Excellent work and on time.

12/22/2014

Bruce L.

This is the second time I used Doug's Auto Collision. It has been awhile - used on my last car, and used several months ago on my new car. I've not had time to write something, so just doing now as I want to be sure to say how pleased I was with their service. Everything went well from pricing, job done well, and friendliness of service. He and staff will be honest with you. The only negative I have is that I would like to see a cleaner waiting room/bathroom in case you stay to wait. However, they are a smaller operation, so probably hard to keep up on that end. There are lots of restaurants and stores nearby, so if you want to wait, you can go to a one of them. He does offer cars for use, too.

Description of Work
Fixed rear bumper after someone bumped into me. Had work on previous car, too.

12/18/2014

Kathy J.

Description of Work
I had two vehicles with body damage repaired. This was a wonderful experience. I received a discount on the second vehicle since I had the first vehicle repaired. If you pay cash you get a 10% discount. They also provided transportation to my home. This is a family run business so you meet Doug and his son and daughter in law. I am recommending Doug's Auto Rebuild to all of my friends

10/31/2014

Jerry A.

They were so friendly and helpful. We needed the car done in a certain tight time frame and they were able to accommodate us. Also they were less expensive than their competitors in the bigger shops that made us feel like we were a number and not people. We would definitely go to Doug's again.

Description of Work
Repaired car body damage after rear end collision .

10/30/2014

Naveen S.

I was in a fender bender and my rear bumper was damaged and needed replacement. The person helping me was very quick, explained all the details, checked for prices and gave me a reasonable estimate. He even offered that since i was paying out of my pocket (not via insurance) he could order the bumper, paint it and then have me bring in my car so i don't have to leave it overnight and rent a car... I though that was nice. I did not use them because they were located further away from my work.

Description of Work
Rear bumper of my Acura TL09 needed to be replaced.

06/16/2014

Denise J.

They were prompt courteous and did a great job for a fair price.

Description of Work
repaired front fender

03/17/2014

Barbara B.

It was obvious that the staff was very knowledgeable, and also made efforts to reduce the costs wherever possible. The estimate was almost half the amount quoted by another Bellevue shop! Loaner cars are available on site, which was convenient. The work was professional and completed on time. I recommended this business to my neighbor, and she was also very satisfied

Description of Work
Repaired damage to my car, due to a falling object.

01/10/2014

LJ T.

I've used Doug's Auto Collision Center for auto body repair 4 times during the past 8 years, totaling about $6000. My acid test with body shops is: If a friend borrows my car, secretly wrecks it and has Doug's fix it, would I be able to tell. My answer 4 times out of 4 is, I wouldn't have a clue, unless my friend mysteriously told me not to wax my car for the next 3 months. Their MO is optimized for quality rather than speed, But for me the extra few days was irrelevant for me because each time they gave me a loaner. Speaking of loaners, don't expect a 6-month old demo model like you get at a dealer. It'll be more like a sedan with 100,000 miles, but in good repair and safe to drive. Also, don't expect people in ironed khaki's working the desk like you get at dealers. You'll generally be dealing with Doug himself, who is a very down-to-earth and jeans-wearing guy. Personally I see these as a good things because it tells me their money is going to the right things. As far as price goes, I don't have a point of reference because I only use Doug'. The insurance companies I've dealt with have never had a word to say about his prices. Candidly - if I was paying out of pocket I'd feel confident enough that if I purposely asked him not to give me an up-front price quote, I'd still write a check at the end without questioning the price because I'd know it was the best work I could possibly get. Net-net, I'm a walking commercial for Doug's.

Description of Work
Auto body repair.

10/09/2013

GENE A.

Doug, as usual, did a great job. When the kit did not quite fit, Doug, made it fit. He even stayed late to get the job done. I can't say enough about how caring this shop is. This is at least the third time we've had work done there. Doug has been in business for a long time and I know he has many happy customers.

Description of Work
Installed running board kit on our Ford Explorer

11/07/2011

Tsering S.

Wonderful- they know how to deal with insurance, the rental car people etc. they were the nicest bunch!

Description of Work
They replaced my bumper cover, did some repair to the wheel trim area, as a result of being rear-ended. I put my trust in them to make sure the bumper was as safe as possible in case some other person decided to smash into me and my children.

Category auto body repair, auto painting

09/10/2011

John S.

I had my 1974 BMW car delivered to Doug's. Doug and his expert team stripped the car down to the shell, repaired the body imperfections, replaced fenders, prepped the body for new original paint. The car is still being assembled back together as I write this. The paint is superb. The car looks like brand new. I am very happy with the service and the above and beyond work that was performed. Doug and his team have repaired several other vehicles for me over the years and have always delivered a perfect job. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Restoration body work and painting of a classic car.

Category

05/16/2011

Kelvin L.

They were very friendly and helpful. They give you a free estimate and stick to the same after the job is done. They were very professional and explained everything in detail. They answer all your questions, promptly and it’s easy to get in. I liked their services and will use the same in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Dug's Auto Collision Center for auto service, about a month ago.

10/08/2010

Jason T.

Overall I had an excellent experience with Doug's. Everyone I spoke with was friendly and answered all my questions. The work was done on an insurance claim, but I felt much better going to Doug's than some of the places that my insurance company had been recommending. As I had initially suspected there was more extensive damage than what the insurance adjuster had determined in 5 minutes by looking at my vehicle, but there was no work on my end needed to get the additional funds. Doug's took care of all the work of contacting the insurance and the work was done ahead of schedule. In the unfortunate event I need work like this done again I will absolutely go back.

Description of Work
Repair work was done on my Honda CR-V for damages sustained in a rear-end collision. This work included repairing the rear door, rear bumper, and exhaust system.

09/01/2010

Bonnie M.

I have had real good luck with them. They have been very reasonable. One nice thing is that they have an old junkie car they let me rent for $25. They do the job quickly and they do it as inexpensively as possible. I take in a 2-year-old BMW and it comes out looking like new. I like them. The guy who owns it talks to me. They have a modest looking waiting room. It has chairs to sit on with a lamp and a table but it is not super fancy. I appreciate that. I have visited a couple of auto services where the waiting room is so fancy and their prices are high it turns me off. I think we are paying for the waiting room. When I looked them up on your list, they had a very good recommendation which is why I went there. I spent about $800. They replaced the front fender. In a BMW it is a big piece. Anytime I have a problem, they take it in and do it on time. It is done well and it lasts. I have not had any problems. I have used them twice and I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Doug's Auto Collision Center is an auto service I used twice. The last time I used them was about a year ago.

Category auto repair

07/14/2009

Bonnie M.

I have been very pleased with Doug's Auto Service. He is very cost competitive and he always does a good job. He always does the work done. He gives a firm bid, and is even willing to meet other bids if they are a little bit lower. He even offers a loaner car for a low price. I will continue to return to him in the future.

Description of Work
I take my vehicle to Doug's Auto Collision Center for my automotive servicing, maintenance, and repair. I have been taking my vehicles in to Doug's for about three years. He most recently buffed some scrapes out of my back bumper.

Category auto repair

09/20/2008

Alison V.

We got bids from 2 different companies. The bids differed in price by only about $50. We decided to go with Doug's because they were on Angie's List and the were recommended by the Acura dealership. I got an estimate the same day I called. It took a little longer to get the car in, which I think was my husbands fault, but the actual work only took about 3 days. They did the repairs in less time than they originally said because we needed the car for a trip we were taking. The car looks fabulous! In addition to the major repairs that needed to be done, they also fixed the door dings and touched up the bumper paint. Our windshield also needs to be replaced but when I talked to Doug about it, he told me I could probably get it done cheaper with a glass company than to have them replace it.

Description of Work
Body work done on Acura MDX to repair the drivers door where a HUGE rock hit us on the freeway and left a big dent and to repair the passengers door and back panel where someone hit me in a parking lot (while trying to park next to me). Involved repainting the entire side of the car.

10/06/2007

David B.

Doug's was recommended by our Honda dealer. We needed a prompt repair before an up coming road trip. Cheri was able to give us an immediate estimate without an appointment. She was able to schedule the work within 2 days, and it was completed satisfactorily and on schedule.

Description of Work
Repaired and reattached damaged front bumper cover.

Auburn Valley Collision

We are a family owned and operated company with a unique 24/7 approach to customer service. Our state of the art paint booth allows us to be at the highest industry standard and also environmentally friendly. 37 years in the business means we have the knowledge to make your repair process completely painless. No repair is too big or small for us.

LARRYS INDEPENDENT VOLVO SERVICE

Larry's Volvo is a family run independent car repair shop specializing in Volvos located in the heart of Seattle's Beacon Hill neighborhood. Larry's Volvo was founded in 1980 by Larry Hebert, a dealership technician and then service manager since the early 1960s. Larry's fair pricing and honest service spread through word of mouth by his loyal customers, which allowed him to retire in 1995. Warren Moy the current owner of Larry's Volvo decided to take over the business after careful consideration by Larry to make sure the quality and integrity of his business was kept.

Offers by LARRYS INDEPENDENT VOLVO SERVICE on Angi
    Auto Body Work
    Auto Service
    Auto Painting
    Visa, MasterCard, Check

All Makes and Models Color Matching is Our Specialty Courtesy Cars Available Domestic & Imports Expert Collision Repair Free Estimates 9-5 Mon-Fri Help Setting up Rentals Insurance Company Approved No Appointment Necessary

Oil Changes and mechanical