Der Pet Haus

With Angi since June 2006

Animal Grooming

08/21/2017

Did a great job

Description of Work
Grooming of 3 year old Cockapoo

01/23/2014

The team at Der Pet Haus is the best. Highly recommended - they are experts in grooming for all breeds.

02/23/2011

They were able to get us an appointment the day after I called. I dropped Junie (our mixed breed dog) off at 8am and they called to say she was ready to pick up at about 10:30am. Junie was nervous when we arrived and even growled a little, but the groomer was so great with her and took the time to make her feel comfortable. The groomer also took time to talk to me about exactly what I wanted and g...

Description of Work
The groomer gave our dog a bath, cleaned her ears, clipped her nails, gave her a haircut and brushed her.

07/24/2009

We have been going to Sue for years. She is great! The girls always come home fluffy, cute, clean & best of all happy. She does an amazing job. Removes the hair out of their ears, cleans their glands, does a great job cutting them exactly the way we want them to. They all have eye lashes to die for! Wish mine would grow that long!

Description of Work
We have three Lhasa Apsos. They get groomed about every 6-8 weeks.

10/31/2008

My dogs don't like to get bathed, so the groomer usually has to help me lure them through the door. The groomers are very nice to the dogs and try to minimize the stress as much as they can.

Description of Work
I've used this groomer for all my dogs. I have my dogs bathed and their toenails clipped here. There is a big glass window where you can see the groomers with the dogs. The people that work there really like dogs and are very good with them.

10/02/2008

Carol Dawson does Portuguese Water Dog grooming for me. She is an excellent groomer and quite talented. Dogs are never happy to go there (are they happy to go to any groomer? Of course not!), but are fine when I pick them up and they settle down quickly. She has dealt with a matted show groom and took care of the problem, though it did cost more. Dogs look great when they come home!

Description of Work
Pet and show grooming of Portuguese Water Dogs.

02/19/2008

Keith does miracles with our white dog. She hates baths but he has a way with her and she comes out looking like a totally new dog. She seems to love the way she looks and feels afterwards. He must spend a great deal of time brushing out her undercoat because we don't have a shedding problem for weeks.

Description of Work
Our dog goes in for grooming about 5 times a year.

03/23/2007

My dog is part of the family and I expect her to be treated that way. They seem to understand this and I am very comfortable leaving her in their care.

Description of Work
Bonnie washes and cuts my precious pet about 5 times a year. She always comes back cute, clean and unstressed which is very important to me.

06/15/2006

Sue did a very good job. Although it was a short dogie cut, it was evenly done and it grew back nicely. I'd rather get the hair cut short than have our dog suffer while mats are worked out. I'm sure other personal preferences would be followed.

Description of Work
We had our hairy dog groomed. They washed my dog's hair and cut it, and trimmed its nails.

08/21/2017

Did a great job

Description of Work
Grooming of 3 year old Cockapoo

Grooming