Brookside Dental

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2008

The dentists, Dr Cynthia Pauley and Dr Brian Cave, at Brookside Dental in Bellevue WA specialize in cosmetic and family dentistry. We have 12 employees: dentists, hygienists, assistants, and office staff. We use specialists for root canals and major extractions. Dentists, hygienists and assistants are all licensed in the State of Washington to deliver dental services. Our fees are based on acceptable dental fees as outlined by the Washington Dental Service. We have a comfortable reception area with over-stuffed chairs, a fireplace and a children's play area. We have a special room full of stuffed animals just for dentistry on children. Seattle Magazine selected us as Top Dentists in 2005 both in cosmetic dentistry and general family dentistry. Seattle Metropolitan Magazine selected us as Top Dentists in 2011, 2012 and 2013 in general and cosmetic dentistry. We were selected USAtopdentists in 2010, 2011 and 2012. Brookside Dental was selected the Better Business Bureau Small Business of the Year for Western Washington in 2005....

Lee & Van Mieghem DDS

Lee & Van Mieghem DDS

Our dental office is located in the beautiful Edmonds and Lynnwood area of the Pacific Northwest, just north of Seattle, Washington. Imagine walking into a dentistry office with beautiful surroundings, the quiet sound of a waterfall and the peaceful feeling of being at the spa. This relaxed setting awaits your arrival with the doctors and staff focusing upon you, your comfort and providing you and your family the highest quality dental care. To see if your provider is board certified, go to http://www.abgd.org. Award wining.

02/27/2015

I have been going to Brookside for years.  The dentists there are very knowledgeable and the staff provides good service and are very polite.  I gave a 'B' on availability as it is sometimes hard to get in an appointment when you need it, but they do everything they can to put you on the waiting list.  I recommend Brookside to anyone that needs a good dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a routine cleaning at my last visit which went well.  Also, the cleaned and repaired my mouth guard (they clean the mouth guard at all my visits).

02/12/2015

I saw Dr. Patricia Pauley. Everything was wonderful. The staff was excellent. It did not hurt at all. The waiting area was fine for the short time I was waiting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a general check up.

04/25/2014

I have been going there for a long time and they have been fine at excellent care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Brookside Dental for dental services.

11/06/2013

I've been going to Brookside dental since 1990. I keep going there since they provide excellent quality services. It is a great place. I appreciate that I don't have to wait. The people and environment are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular 6 month cleaning.

06/20/2013

Dr Cindy and her staff are kind, thorough, and skilled. I always feel comfortable and well cared for. I had Dr Cindy do a cosmetic procedure for me and she did an amazing job. So natural looking and beautiful. A huge difference in appearance but even my mother in law didn't notice the change. She was very careful and picky about every detail which paid off in the end. A definite artist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have gone to them for Several years.

CATEGORY dentists

Cosmetic dentistry, implants, veneers, whitening, bonding, general dentistry, crowns, hygiene, sports & mouthguards, pediatric dentistry.

Root Canals, Extractions and Dentures.