Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Dover, VT
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Dover
- Healing Paws House Calls LLCThe whole time Carol was there she was kind, caring and understanding. She took her time, did not rush me. Katie was comfortable on her couch when she passed away. Carol also took her to the crematorium for me. She is excellent and I highly recommend her to anyone who has pets. I am pleased to recommend Carol and she will be my vet for my new little kitty read less
- ANIMAL KINGDOMCall for an appointment. Drop off your animal on the designated day and time. They will inform you at drop off what time to return for pick up. Very straight forward.
- Four Paws AcademyI have 2 GSD's and have been going to 4 Paws since the oldest was a puppy which is about 4 1/2 years. Both dogs have. Gone through 6-7 levels of classes. Classes were fun and really help, create a special bond and understanding with your dog. I receive many compliments on how well behaved my dogs are. They still go to day school one day a week which he's,reinforce their training skills. This gives me a dog free day and they seem to enjoy it as well. When they return home they are tired out and sleep. Nathan the owner and head trainer is outstanding and has a really nice way with dogs. He is the dog whisperer. He truly helps you learn to understand your dog and how to be the most important person in your dog's life. 4Paws may cost a little more but it is well worth it for the quality of training and care read less
- Paws To GroomEasy to book an appointment. We were greeted promptly; they got our cat right in and we waited while they worked on him. Watching through the window we could see that they were very kind and also very skilled. Price was half of what I expected; didn't up-sell us or push anything on us. They carry a nice line of high-quality supplements, food, and accessories. Highly recommend and will use again read less
- Clean Paws GroomingWhat a great addition to the Upper Valley. When I made the appt., I was told that the certified technician would not be in on this particular date, but I chose to go anyway. Shirley was very professional, good-humored, and patient with her unwilling client. She first brushed out the undercoat of my dog Bella, a mixed breed with a black coat the length of a golden retriever's. It seemed that Bella would never stop shedding, but Shirley kept at it. The wash is a soap-less hydrogen peroxide process, using less water than the traditional method, so dry time was greatly reduced. She trimmed the "feathering" on Bella's ears, tail, paws, and belly. The only recommendation I would make is to the halter system. The back restraint is a cushioned bar under the thighs. Bella easily stepped out of this, and could have jumped off the table to hang by the neck halter, if not for the iron grip of the technician. The facility is expanding already due to its success read less
- Rutland Veterinary ClinicI have been doing business with them for about twenty years. They have always done a nice job. They have been helpful. They have saved some lives of my pets. The staff is conscientious. The prices are competitive and possibly better than others. If you have an emergency, then they can either help or send somewhere else read less
- COUNTRY PAMPERED PAWS PETI have been taking my two energetic Yorkies to Pampered Paws for two years now; Yorkies can be difficult dogs to groom but Sue from Pampered Paws has a gift for working with any dog that comes along; my girls come home from her shop, happy and looking like lovely little ladies with bows in their hair or special fancy stretchy neck collars, not stressed out like i have seen in grooming shops before. I will continue to use Pampered Paws every six weeks or so as long as she is around and i have dogs. I would not hesitate to recommend Sue for any breed of dog for wonderful, caring, and timely grooming right down to their ears and toenails. I am so happy i found Pampered Paws and Sue read less
- COUNTRY PAMPERED PAWS PETAS STATED ABOVE, IT WAS AN EXCELLENT GROOMING, I RECOMMEND HER ALL THE TIME; SHE HAS NEW CUSTOMERS REGULARLY, AND ACTUALLY HAS TO TURN PEOPLE AWAY ONCE IN A WHILE BECAUSE SHE IS BUSY ENOUGH....SHE TOOK CARE OF MY CHRISSY FROM THE MOMENT I DROPPED HER OFF UNTIL I PICKED MY SWEET SMELLING, BATHED AND TRIMMED BABY UP read less
- DogGone BeautifulI have never had an issue here. I will continue to bring all my dogs to Dog Gone Beautiful for grooming.
- Pawnal PetsThis groomer did an excellent job on my small dog. My dog is hard to brush and comb myself; so when I take her to the groomers, she is pretty matted. This lady is excellent. She takes good care of my "baby" while there and loves dogs. My dog comes home smelling and looking beautiful. My Bichon Frise has hair and not fur, so her hair grows kind of long. I try to bring her in before the hair gets too long, but sometimes it gets out of hand. This groomer does an exceptional job and there are no nicks or anything to bother my dog afterward. I highly recommend this business. They are open on weekends for appointments and my last appointment was on a Sunday ! ! Great Customer Serivce, and good people read less
Pet Groomers in Dover
- Business Description:Rutland Veterinary Clinic and Surgical Center is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Rutland, VT. The professional and courteous staff at Rutland Veterinary Clinic and Surgical Center seeks to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Rutland Veterinary Clinic and Surgica.. read lessRecent Review:That is a 4-hour drive for us. Whenever we have any major issues with our dogs, we take them there. They are professional, very trustworthy. We lived in Vermont for a while and my wife had been with that veterinary clinic and she just has a tremendous amount of trust in anything major with our dogs, she trusts them. <br /> <br / read lessWilliam G.
- Recent Review:Nathan is a wonderful trainer. It wasn't until I moved away from the area and had to find another trainer that I realized what a wonderful trainer I had at Four Paws Academy. His instruction is patient and informative. The should call it "people training for dogs" since he teaches you the reasons why a dog behaves the way it does. |My 9 month labradoodle puppy attended 3 sessions of training and was on course for his Canine Good Citizen certificate before I relocated. Subsequent classes were lower in price if you continued with the training. The classes are small and offered at different times. The facility is perfect for training dogs. ON my fist day I was impressed with how quickly my dog responded to my commands. I would definitely recommend. Four Paws also provides doggy day care and boarding (which I used when we went on vacations or left town for a few days) read lessJames B.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Pet Grooming, Doggie Daycare and training
- Recent Review:I have been doing business with them for about twenty years. They have always done a nice job. They have been helpful. They have saved some lives of my pets. The staff is conscientious. The prices are competitive and possibly better than others. If you have an emergency, then they can either help or send somewhere else read lessPaula R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Saxtons River
dog groomers in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All 4 Paws334 Pleasant st
- All 4 Paws
- Four Paws Academy2442 N Grv St
- Four Paws Academy
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products