Porter's Powerwashing

Founded 2017 • With Angi since August 2017

Porter's Powerwashing is a family owned and operated business with a commitment to quality and service. We use only the best cleaning supplies, equipment, and techniques to ensure the highest quality results. Prices starting at $100. Satisfaction guaranteed. Free wax with every housewash. Free

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

pressure washing (26)

12/21/2021

Jason C.

I found Porter's Powerwashing to be exceptionally unreliable and unprofessional. I reached out to Porter's Powerwashing in early December and scheduled an appointment for Monday, December 6th. I noticed the weather on that date was supposed to be quite cold but still well above freezing, and I figured the contractor wouldn't select this date if it was not suitable. On the morning of December 6th, I received a call indicating that the service could not be performed as it would be too cold that day. Thus, we rescheduled for Friday, December 10th. However, the contractor never showed up at the scheduled appointment time on Friday, December 10th nor did he contact me in advance to notify me of a need to reschedule. Instead, I contacted him and he claimed that he had to cancel due to personal circumstances. However, he said he could perform the work the following morning on Saturday, December 11th. Once again, he failed to show up and failed to contact me before or after the scheduled appointment. Given that he had already no-showed twice, I didn't bother to reach out. Instead, I hired a different contractor who performed the work, as promised, the following day. While Porter's Powerwashing offers competitive pricing, they are neither professional nor reliable. I found another contractor who performed the work for the same price, and unlike Porter's Powerwashing, they arrived on time as promised.

Description of Work
Powerwashing side wall of home

Work Completed On 12/06/2021

09/20/2021

Hang S.

Scheduled to Wed (9/15) morning 8-10am. No show. Called a few times after 10am, all went to voicemail. Later the owner called back and explained there was some equipment problem, but he could have picked up the phone earlier or could have called me earlier. I had to cancel some work in order to wait for him for two straight hours. Then, rescheduled to Sunday (9/20) 8am. I told him I would likely be out and asked him to just go ahead and complete the work and bill me. He agreed. Then, when I got back home on Sunday evening, no work was done. No record of him arriving according to our exterior camera. I texted the owner, no response till I write this review. So I cancelled the service. Very irresponsible. Not recommended at all!

Description of Work
Pressure wash backyard patio

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

we called at approximately 10:45am to explain our equipment used for stone patios like yours had broken down and we had been trying to fix it because we were still at the previous customers home. I was not near my phone or I would have answered when I received the call. As far as rescheduling, I explained that the equipment was down and that I wasn’t sure when it could be repaired. I also stated that I’d call later that day and confirm our Sunday appointment if I could repair it in time ( which I was unable to do ) and I explained that I wasn’t sure if I would be able to complete the work due to the breakdown, I also explained you may need to call another company and you acknowledged. We were under the impression you understood we could not guarantee the reschedule due to the circumstances.

05/11/2021

Karen K.

Porter's did a great job cleaning the years away from my house and front walkway. They were quick, thorough, and affordable. Definitely will hire again!

Description of Work
Pressure washing house and front walkway

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

09/19/2020

Ms. B.

He never showed up after setting up two appointments, The first time he did text, and reschedule the job. Days later, he failed to show and not call, very unprofessional and a waste of time. I understand issues but to hold up a job unable or unwilling to perform is just bad customer service, and a waste of valuable time for all concern. I will not be using this services and I recommend you do the same.

Description of Work
Power washing Job

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

07/06/2020

James S.

Great. Zip Zap and done. Very pleased

Description of Work
house siding

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

06/12/2020

Jim G.

Phenomenal! They got hung up on a previous job and got a late start but they hustled like crazy! They even did my sidewalk with no charge due to being late. Once they started the machine up they didn’t stop working until they were packing up and getting ready to go. They did a great job and were done within 1.5 hours. My house and porches look great and I would definitely recommend them!! Super friendly

Description of Work
Power washing

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

06/11/2020

Tom K.

Worth every penny penny and then some. Will definitely hire again next year!!!

Description of Work
Powerwash drive and walkways

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

09/25/2019

CHRISTINE C.

Very smooth process from start to finish. We are pleased with the results. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the house and back deck, detached garage, and sidewalks/patio

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

09/19/2019

John M.

Extremely professional, prompt, and fair priced. House looks brand new again, and we are completely satisfied with the entire service! Porter’s has earned our future business and loyalty!

Description of Work
Powerwashing Siding

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

09/13/2019

Alex W.

Porter’s did a great job, I recommend him to anyone who need their home power washed. I was very happy with job he did. Thanks for a great job.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

08/15/2019

Susan S.

Showed up on time. Moved some plants that were around house so not to damage. House looks great.

Description of Work
Housewash

Work Completed On 08/17/2019

Thank you for the great review. We were happy to get the work done for you.

07/13/2019

Catherine H.

Great job - price was better than any other, easy to work with and schedule, arrived as planned and did great work. Couldn't be more pleased!

Description of Work
House, Deck and Shed

Work Completed On 07/13/2019

06/24/2019

ed O.

Overall very well. One small area of siding had a faint residual stain remaining but, overall there is a dramatic improvement in the whole house. I most certainly will be using this company again.

Description of Work
Deck/siding

Work Completed On 06/23/2019

Thank you for such a great/honest review. We apologize for being unable to remove the small stain. Thank you for your business and we look forward to completing work for you in the future.

06/17/2019

Kevin D.

He was great -- very thorough -- and it made a noticeable difference.

Description of Work
Needed entire townhome powerwashed.

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

05/09/2019

Willard S.

Mr. Porter's service was totally professional. Results were indeed excellent.

Description of Work
Power wash two patios, stone steps, driveway apron and sidewalk, brick wall, and brick planter.

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

05/09/2019

robert E.

Excellent. Delivered what was promised!

Description of Work
Pressure wash house and deck

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

05/01/2019

Wollom J.

Very well. Did an absolutely professional job.

Description of Work
Power wash side of house, patio, and porch.

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

04/13/2019

Ken F.

Excellent job.

Description of Work
Power Washing

Work Completed On 04/13/2019

03/30/2019

Gregory G.

Johnathan came on time, was friendly, professional, and listened to my concerns. We walked the perimeter and identified areas to concentrate on. He went out of his way to address really dirty areas or areas where paint was flaking on the foundation, but was honest about what powerwashing would not take out. (i.e. the red dirt staining on the vinyl), which I really appreciated. He was also able to powerwash my shed in the backyard as an add on. He was quick and he did a great job. We'll be calling him next time we need work done.

Description of Work
Powerwash my house

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

09/17/2018

Rodrick A.

Jonathan arrived on time and did a fabulous job. He was able to remove built up mold, dirt and debris from the siding, brick and concrete as well as built up stains on our stoop/stairs. Mr. Porter was responsive to my initial inquiry and scheduling was a breeze. I would absolutely recommend his service to friends and neighbors and look forward to working with him again in the future.

Description of Work
Power wash home

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

09/06/2018

Michelle L.

I would highly recommend this company! Jonathan was professional and easy to work with. He did a fantastic job!

Description of Work
Power washing of slate patio, brick exterior of home

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

08/18/2018

Linda G.

Well, first I talked to Johnathon on the phone, told him what needed to be done and approximate measurements and he gave me a price. I was really shocked at the low price. So I told him that if my estimates were off, I would pay a higher price. And between scheduling and the work I found other things I needed to be done. Johnathan arrived, I told him the other work I needed and he just added a small increase. So him began his cleaning and once done I was thoroughly happy with the results. Brick work looked like it was just done. He met all my desired results. His price quote was $425 but I gave him $500. He did a great job and my property looks great. He is a fine young man and did a great job for a fair price. I will recommend him to others and use him again.

Description of Work
I have an acre with a lot of trees. Thus algae on sideways,patios and siding. Also old brick retaining walls that were covered with mud and dirt from our past rainy days. Needed them cleaned.

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

08/16/2018

Bruce B.

Superb service at a fair and reasonable price. I will hire again when the house needs another wash. Estimated interval is about every two years. This wash was done to pass a property owners' association inspection. One neighbor has already inquired about the service and I have provided one of Porter's business cards to her.//

Description of Work
Power washing of two story single family vinyl siding house with attached one car garage.