Porter's Powerwashing

Founded 2017 • With Angi since August 2017

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

5840 Anthony Dr

Woodbridge, VA 22193

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Porter's Powerwashing is a family owned and operated business with a commitment to quality and service. We use only the best cleaning supplies, equipment, and techniques to ensure the highest quality results. Prices starting at $100. Satisfaction guaranteed. Free wax with every housewash. Free estimates. Licensed and insured....

pressure washing (25)

09/20/2021

Scheduled to Wed (9/15) morning 8-10am. No show. Called a few times after 10am, all went to voicemail. Later the owner called back and explained there was some equipment problem, but he could have picked up the phone earlier or could have called me earlier. I had to cancel some work in order to wait for him for two straight hours. Then, rescheduled to Sunday (9/20) 8am. I told him I would likely b...

Description of Work
Pressure wash backyard patio

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

we called at approximately 10:45am to explain our equipment used for stone patios like yours had broken down and we had been trying to fix it because we were still at the previous customers home. I was not near my phone or I would have answered when I received the call. As far as rescheduling, I explained that the equipment was down and that I wasn’t sure when it could be repaired. I also stated t...

05/11/2021

Porter's did a great job cleaning the years away from my house and front walkway. They were quick, thorough, and affordable. Definitely will hire again!

Description of Work
Pressure washing house and front walkway

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

09/19/2020

He never showed up after setting up two appointments, The first time he did text, and reschedule the job. Days later, he failed to show and not call, very unprofessional and a waste of time. I understand issues but to hold up a job unable or unwilling to perform is just bad customer service, and a waste of valuable time for all concern. I will not be using this services and I recommend you do the ...

Description of Work
Power washing Job

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

07/06/2020

Great. Zip Zap and done. Very pleased

Description of Work
house siding

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

06/12/2020

Phenomenal! They got hung up on a previous job and got a late start but they hustled like crazy! They even did my sidewalk with no charge due to being late. Once they started the machine up they didn’t stop working until they were packing up and getting ready to go. They did a great job and were done within 1.5 hours. My house and porches look great and I would definitely recommend them!! Super fr...

Description of Work
Power washing

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

06/11/2020

Worth every penny penny and then some. Will definitely hire again next year!!!

Description of Work
Powerwash drive and walkways

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

09/25/2019

Very smooth process from start to finish. We are pleased with the results. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the house and back deck, detached garage, and sidewalks/patio

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

09/19/2019

Extremely professional, prompt, and fair priced. House looks brand new again, and we are completely satisfied with the entire service! Porter’s has earned our future business and loyalty!

Description of Work
Powerwashing Siding

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

09/13/2019

Porter’s did a great job, I recommend him to anyone who need their home power washed. I was very happy with job he did. Thanks for a great job.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

08/15/2019

Showed up on time. Moved some plants that were around house so not to damage. House looks great.

Description of Work
Housewash

Work Completed On 08/17/2019

Thank you for the great review. We were happy to get the work done for you.

House washes (soft wash only), Deck Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning, Fence Cleaning, Brick Cleaning, Sealing

Roof Cleaning, Cleaning Inside of Gutters