Dr. Kwatra & Associates

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics

We would like to welcome you to our Woodbridge Dental office. We have been proudly serving the Northern Virginia Area for over 14 years. Our Woodbridge Dentists are devoted to helping you feel comfortable about your smile and giving you the best comprehensive and preventive patient care. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

Whether you are one of our longtime patients, or you are new to the community and are looking for a dentist in the Northern Virginia area, we hope you will take a few minutes to read the information presented here. One of the goals of this site is to provide our patients with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. You will also find an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. For over 30 years, our practice has provided the highest quality dental care by placing the needs of the patients above all else. We care for the entire family, providing a wide range of services: including, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. As licensed dentists in Reston and Ashburn, we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take pride in providing a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventive care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, alleviate the stress associated with their dental visits. Our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax and Loudoun counties, and we offer some evening and Saturday hours. We invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.

Providing quality dentistry in your community for over 35 years! Welcome to our practice! Drs. Andrew Sorkin and Mark Wallace are passionate about providing the highest quality dental care in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We take the time to get to know you and your family. Our staff prides itself on building lasting connections with our patients. We see you as a part of our extended family, and want you to look forward to each visit as much as we do. Award winning. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp.There is 2 doctors at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abgd.org.

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

05/16/2014

It went good and I had a positive experience. They're really personable and were attentive to my needs.

Description of Work
I went to Dr Kwatra and Associates for oral dentistry and maxillofacial surgery.

Category oral surgeons

08/06/2013

You can get appointments pretty quickly.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Kwatra at Dr. Kwatra and Associates as my dentist.

06/24/2013

Everything was great about this experience. I had concerns that were thoughtfully addressed. They explained everything to me in a respectful manner. My comfort was a high priority during the entire process. I have used Dr. Colina and highly recommend him and the staff.

Description of Work
Needed a checkup and a few cavities filled

05/24/2013

I like the cleanliness of the office of Dr. Kwatra and Associates. I also like the modern equipment that they use in the office. I also like the competence of my dentist.

Description of Work
I had a tooth filling done by Dr. Kwatra and Associates.

05/01/2013

They are fantastic. I really like them. Whenever I need an emergency appointment with them, they are there. They take care of me.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Kwatra and Associates for general dentistry service.

Category dentists

Family, cosmetic, implant, endodontic, periodontic & orthodontic dentistry.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available