Amazing Cleaners LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2010

Specialists in carpet & house cleaning. Our company has been a family owned & operated business serving Fairfax & the surrounding area. Our dedication towards our customers has made us who we are today. Whether it is a one time or weekly professional cleaning at your home, condominium or apartment, we always strive for perfection. If you are looking for a carpet cleaning services that is affordable, reliable & guarantees your satisfaction. This is where your search ends. We are affordable, because we are owner operated and not a franchise....

Beale Carpet & Cleaning Services

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

Offers by Beale Carpet & Cleaning Services on Angi
Handy House Cleaning

04/19/2019

I found Amazing Cleaners, I needed to clean my two bedrooms one and a half townhouse, with outside grill, oven, microwave and regular size refrigerator with a small freezer ( one unit). Also, I asked if she can do steam cleaning for the carpet and my sofa ( we have two young kids). I got a quote from Nancy, and her quote was "house cleaning service will be $159. About the carpet cleaning we charge...

Description of Work
Home Cleaning

Category house cleaning

We are sorry to hear they didn't have a great experience with us, this isn't the feedback we are used to hear. When we provide an estimate by phone we can not see the real condition of the house and our prices are based on the description of the client, upon arrival at the property we realized that the conditions of the house were not as it was described and will take us more time, before to to st...

07/26/2018

Was significantly cheaper than other companies I tried. Carpet looks great.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 1 room

05/09/2018

It went well! They were a bit early (which I love) and thoroughly cleaned everything including the refrigerator and a sticky spot on the dining room floor. They obviously opened up and cleaned every kitchen cabinet as they found some items my last tenant forgot!

Description of Work
Entire apartment cleaned and steam cleaning of bedroom carpet. Cleaning was after old tenant moved out and it needed a good overall cleaning before I could show it to potential new tenants.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

12/18/2017

They were an amazing (just like its name) team of two. Very fast, and professional.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

10/09/2017

Very good, very friendly they were in and out in a timely fashion

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

09/25/2017

I spoke to the company before purchasing the big deal about their cleaning methods and what I needed to do prior to them coming. Before they arrived I had moved most of the furniture and vacuumed the carpets as they requested. I had my family stay at my sister--in-laws house and took the day off to get the work done. On the scheduled day at the time the company was suppose to arrive, I got a call informing me that there was a mix-up and if I could reschedule. I indicated I took the day off for this and I moved my furniture already. The company managed to keep the appoint date but the time was delayed, which was not a problem. Two cleaners arrived and right off the bat said the carpet after cleaning would not look like the area which was under my family room desk mat. I said I understand but please try to clean the carpet first and if there is a little color difference, I would understand. I requested they pretreat the downstairs carpet fist because it was the dirtiest. They said no they will do it later. They started with the upstairs rooms. I pointed out the stains I wanted removed. One stain happened in the morning when I spilt my tea trying to moving furniture. I was able to check my daughter’s bedroom and discovered they missed many spot stains and had to ask them to redo a couple times. As soon as the rooms were done they zipped through the hall and stairs. Because the hall and stairs carpet was wet I couldn't go upstairs to recheck the carpet in the Master bedroom and trusted them to make sure the main stains were gone which I pointed out. When they came down they were tired and took this a spray of "Green" spot cleaner (what you get at home depot) and sprayed my family room carpet. Within 5 seconds they started to clean the carpet. Clearly the spot treatment time was not going to dissolve the stains. They zipped through the family room and at the end the carpet looked like they didn't do anything. I asked them to try again and they said they couldn't because it will make the carpet too wet. To me that meant their equipment was not efficient enough extract the water and their cleaning solution was not effective to dissolve the dirt. I knew at this time, I make a big mistake in hiring this company but thought let’s see how the carpet looks like once it was dry. They indicated it would take 7 -8 hrs. to dry. I had the a/c and fans on in the house and the family spent the night at my sister-in-law’s home. When we returned home the next morning and the carpet was still damp and the carpet now looked worse than before. I called the company and spoke to the owner. He gave me the impression he was actually appalled that I complained. Finally after sending him pictures of my family room before and after, He agreed to send someone to spot treat my carpet; however the days I was able to take off and arrange for my family to out of the house did not work for this company. The owner also never followed up about the work. He clearly did not care. Take a look at my pictures and tell me if they did a good job.

Description of Work
Bought big deal, based upon reviews, to clean my family room, stairs/hallway and four bedrooms carpets.

09/18/2017

Great job, although their machines tripped my circuit breakers a few times! Not their fault, old house!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 5 areas

08/08/2017

It was wonderful.I didn't have to may anymore than $169.I would absolutely use them again. I didn't see any problems that didn't get fix. Two workers came out.

Description of Work
They provided carpet cleaning.

06/02/2017

Showed up on time, very professional, did a great job, took exactly the time they estimated. Would absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
Basic carpet cleaning, flea + tick treatment, and deodorization

05/24/2017

Carpet was cleaned perfectly. Was disappointed that they didn't bring their own vacuum to first vacuum the floor.

Description of Work
basement carpet cleaned

Category carpet cleaner

Steam Carpet cleaning residential and commercial