All Breeds Dog Walking & Pet Care

With Angi since March 2013

Dog Walking
Animal & House Sitting

Additional contact name: Eric. Accept Cash. Charges an hourly rate....

09/17/2016

Eric, his assistant Barbara, and Monica are absolutely amazing. They have provided dog walking services for my pup's and I for 2 years. When Barbara first met my timid girl Topaz she was very loving and patient with her. When Topaz passed due to cancer, the entire team showed Dipstick, my joy dog extra love. They have been there everytime I called. When I adopted Lily, they worked with her to get ...

Description of Work
Dog walking services

09/06/2015

It went very well, absolutely no problems. Felt from the moment we met Monica that she was a true animal lover and we could trust her to care for our dogs while we were gone. While we were on vacation (on the other side of the country) a neighbor texted saying she thought she had seen my dogs running in the neighborhood. Concerned that the dogs may have escaped from the yard, my husband called Mon...

Description of Work
Monica came over 3x a day for 7 days to feed, exercise and play with our dogs while we were on vacation.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

08/04/2015

Monica has worked wonders with our Cavalier King Charles - Trixie. The daily walks are the highlight of her day. After years of dieting and other treatments to control Trixie's weight, we found All Breeds (Monica). Trixie's weight immediately started falling off, and now she's lost over a quarter of her body weight. Trixie was born with a severe heart murmur, and Monica is always cognizant of her ...

Description of Work
Daily dog walking.

12/24/2014

If you are looking for a dog walking service that is professional, reliable, loving, and all about the dogs then this is the company for you! They came to my rescue when I realized I had not made the best arrangements for my beloved schnoodle while I was recuperating from surgery. ! I would not hesitate to recommend this company to all who consider their pets to be true members of the family!!!

Description of Work
They walked my dog while I was recuperating from surgery.

12/22/2014

I had used them before. I like that they really care about the dog. I think they are very trustworthy because they are coming into your home. They are very sincere and they enjoy what they do. I haven't had any issues.

Description of Work
For dog walking I went with a company called All Breeds. I'm currently using their service.

07/28/2014

I love them. They are great. She is really good. She leaves me a note everyday telling me what the dog did and if she did new business or how she looked, how she was acting and if she was getting around easily because we have an older dog. She keeps me updated on everything. She makes sure that she gets her treats and that she goes outside. She will actually be here on Wednesday.

Description of Work
They come every week. I have to go watch my grandson, so she comes every day.

Category pet sitting","dog walking

07/12/2014

I can't say enough what a pleasure it has been to work with Monica and Eric for the last five years. They take wonderful care of my two boys each day and are responsive to changing circumstances. Even though one of my dogs is not the best behaved boy, they have always been very understanding and put up with all his antics without batting an eye. Those times when I have been around when they see the boys it has been very obvious that they actually care a great deal for both boys and that their work is not just a job but something they truly enjoy doing each day. I particularly love the fact that when I have to go out of town for work they stay with the boys in my house, limiting the disruption to the dogs lives. Each day they will send updates on their activities and any issues and often times I even get pictures of smiling pups. Monica even lets the cuddler of the family sleep with her in the bed. When I went into the hospital suddenly for emergency surgery, Eric was at my house first thing in the morning taking care of the boys putting my mind at ease and throughout my recovery they were there to provide extra walks when I could not. I really could go on and on about how wonderful it has been to have All Breeds as my boys walkers and sitters. I feel very lucky to have found them the same day I brought home my first puppy and have been relieved to know they were there for my boys when I couldn't be. If you want a dog walker who really loves the pups they work with and doesn't just see walking as a job, give Monica and Eric a call.

Description of Work
All Breeds has been providing me with dog walking and pet sitting for the last five years.

05/30/2014

I have used All Breeds Dog Walking and Pet Care for almost two years. I use this service for a mid-day walks when I am at work and for times when I am on vacation for as long as a weekend or a week. They are always professional. When I am on vacation they bring in boxes or newspapers that may be delivered during my absence so that the house looks and quot;lived inand quot;. They treat my fur babies Haley (fawn pug) and Snuffy (black pug) with all the love and care I would myself. When they come to my house Haley and Snuffy are so excited for their upcoming walk. They are very flexible with my erratic schedule. They have even come to my house for unscheduled visits when I did not make it home on time. Once when I was on vacation, on a cruise where I could not be reached in an emergency, this service was caring for Haley and Snuffy. Haley was injured in between visits (most likely horse playing with Snuffy). This service recognized her distress and whisked my Haley to the vet and got her the care she needed. Unknowingly, at the time I signed up for this service, I was given a vet authorization form. This allowed All Breeds to act in my absence as the caregiver in the event my dogs needed vet care. I would have never even known this form would be needed in my absence. This was the first thing the vet asked for when Haley was brought in by All Breeds. You see, my Haley had slipped two disks and if she did not get the care she needed quickly she may never have walked again. The level of professionalism and caring does not stop there. Haley required surgery and extensive aftercare. She required more medication than a human requires after heart surgery. All Breeds administered her required medication at each visit as required. Today Haley is not only walking, but she is running and playing like a puppy. This is why All Breeds Dog Walking and Pet Care will always be my #1 Dog Walking Service.

Description of Work
They come to my house, walk my dogs, administer medications (if needed), and ensure my dogs have food and water.

03/12/2014

They are phenomenal. If you need a last minute walk, they fit it into their schedule. They are always here regardless of the weather and they never cancel. They treat our dog really well and during certain times of the year like when holidays come around, they would bring dog treats. They will leave us a note every time they walk and say hey, we took him out, he peed, he pooped, he did this, he did that, he got to smell stuff, and got to play in the snow.

Description of Work
We use All Breeds Dog Walking & Pet Care for dog walking. They come by Monday through Friday to walk our dog once a day for $15 a day.

11/14/2013

Monica is wonderful and we are very pleased with her services. Monica goes the extra mile and when our dog got sick she came early to check on her and I believe she was as concerned for our dog as we were. She called to let me know that Cheyenne was doing much better. I think her price for her services per day is excellent. I am thankful daily for Monica and her pet services.

Description of Work
Monica comes to out house everyday Monday thru Friday to let our dog outside and stays with her while she does her business and explores the yard. She also leaves a daily note of what Cheyenne did while in her care.

Category dog walking

All Breeds Dog Walking & Pet Care, Pet Transportation, Medication, Key pick up & drop off, Cat visits.

Ask For Details