Eisele, Dr. Nancy B.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2008

02/09/2014

Dr. Eisele is a nice person I have known for 7+ years and I have no reason to doubt her expertise. However, the office staff is unfriendly and could not give me an appointment for 2 months and was not helpful or even nice about it. Going to another provider I find more thoroughness and better instrumentation that gives me greater confidence in my care.

05/16/2013

I started going to Dr. Eisele for a blind spot on my right eye on May 10, 2010. She dida thorough exam and could not pin point any definite problem. She has kept assessing the problem for the past couple years. She is very thorough with her examinations and is a pleasant person to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had this appointment as a follow up of an eye problem I had been experiencing. Interaction with Dr. Eisele was good.

05/06/2013

Dr. Eisele seems to have no compunction or concern that her patients are regularly kept waiting an hour or more. After being her patient for nearly three years, I have left her practice for another very professional, thorough, and patient-oriented ophthalmologist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My appointments with Dr. Eisele began as follow-ups treating a shingles-infected eye. I then saw her as my regular ophthalmologist every six months. I found her to be often shallow and dismissive in response to serious questions raised during the limited time allotted with her at appointments. This response left me uncertain and questioning re the treatment I was given. There is a rushed, hurry-up quality to interactions with her.

05/07/2012

It went extremely well. I am very happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a routine check up. My wife has had cataract surgery with her.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

Dear Member, We would like to thank you for your outstanding review and recommendation. Please know we do value your feedback and will addess the punctuality issue to further our excellent patient care.

Ophthalmology.