National Optometry - Williamsburg

CATEGORY optometrist,pediatric optometrist

06/22/2015

CATEGORY optometrist,pediatric optometrist

06/12/2014

Very charming office staff, eye glass vendor is attached to this provider(in the same office). Dr Resnick OD saw me, while t he office staff checked my current glasses and prescription. My eyes had to be dilated so my evaluation took a while. But the staff were wonderful, attentive and  polite. Would definitely go back and plan on going back for my next eye exam due in one year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After a two year lapse, I decided to go an get an eye exam. After calling several potentia providers , I called National Optometry at Kemps River Shopping Center on 05272014 and was seen four days later. Before my appointment the office did confirm my health insurance which reassured me.

CATEGORY optometrist

01/17/2014

They have a pretty large selection and their prices are pretty reasonable. I really don't have any complaint. I have a fairly strong prescription and my glasses cost more than like normal people get charged. I am happy with the glasses. The price is high because of my glasses. The quality and customer service was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used National Optometry to get my eye glasses in November.

CATEGORY eyeglass repair

09/15/2013

There's not much to tell. I selected eye wear with no help. The staff is young and didn't offer any assistance -- did not suggest any frames for my face. Once I decided on a frame the girl took the dr.'s prescription and that was it. For me, I would prefer a older/mature staff that will offer suggestions, ideas, while I am shopping for frames but the staff was friendly and pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
eyeglasses

CATEGORY optometrist