Godspeed Animal Care

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

06/23/2017

No problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a surgery for my pet.

05/16/2014

The compassion and the explanation what was going on. They are very friendly. They were pricey. I think their quality was exceptional. She did have a problem with her hind leg after surgery. I think it was because of the manipulation whether or not they were at fault or not, but there wasn't much looked into about that. That would be a downfall I guess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Godspeed Animal Care for my veterinarian. My cat had a tumor, had surgery.

05/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just purchased cat food this last time, but any time I have had to take my cats in for check ups or for a problem, the vets at Godspeed have treated them as they would treat their own. They are caring, compassionate and friendly. I am very pleased with them. They are a bit pricey, but I think they are worth it.

03/08/2014

My dogs immediately loved Dr Cohen,so we have continued with Godspeed. Dr Cohen removed a suspicious spot from my dog's tail, and it did turn out to be malignant, but he was able to get clean margins (hard to do on a tail--not much tissue to work with!). He called to check on her after the surgery, and called us promptly when the results came in. He gave us pain medicine which we used for a few da...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had established a professional relationship with Dr Britt Cohen of Godspeed last year right after we moved. This last time one of my dogs had a dental cleaning and a mass removed from her tail.

01/14/2014

Very please all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Godspeed for cat grooming and care.

CATEGORY pet grooming