Good Dog Workshop

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2011

Animal Training
Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking

Through our personalized one-on-one training sessions, we’ll show you how to resolve your dog's behavioral issues. By learning the natural communication of dogs, you'll learn how to better understand your dog, better provide for him, and improve your relationship with your dog to make your lives more enjoyable. We’ll give you the knowledge and the confidence to work WITH your dog‘s nature, not against it. We'll teach you how to Speak Dog!...

04/02/2021

Brian was very professional and has a clear understanding of canine behavior. He made himself available for follow up questions via telephone or email. I am seeing changes in my dog's behavior with less barking and less aggression toward strangers.

Description of Work
Brian worked with my Yorkie on correcting aggressive behavior patterns and showed me techniques to follow through on.

11/16/2020

I was having such a difficult time getting my new puppy Leo to enjoy his crate. Brian helped me rearrange Leo’s space and he went and fell asleep in his crate instantly. I also had Brain teach me how to help Leo with recall and commands. Such an eye opening experience, we both learned so much!

Description of Work
Puppy training

Category dog trainers

Thanks very much, [Member Name Removed]. It was so much fun working with you and [Member Name Removed]. Let me know if you have any other questions about his continued training!

11/12/2020

He was so helpful and provided me with so much information that helped me and my dog. He helped me bond with my dog better and be able to control his aggression and better socialize with other dogs.

Description of Work
I needed help with instruction for my aggressive dog.

11/08/2020

Brian was right on with his assessment of the current challenges I’m having and provided me with a few things I need to work on with my dog prior to working with a trainer. I’ve been frustrated for a while trying to find the solution and felt a weight lift off my shoulders after my call with Brian.

Description of Work
I needed training for one of my dogs with behavioral issues.

10/15/2020

I found Good Dog Workshop through the Bark website, and I am very thankful that I found this incredible place to help people with their puppies and dogs. I purchased Brian's services for my friend who has a new bluetick coonhound and needed instruction about how to train and take care of his new pup. Brian had one of his skilled trainers named Marina come over to my friend's place to do in-person ...

Description of Work
Dog Training

Category dog trainers,pet sitters

DOG BEHAVIOR TRAINING — We come to you to show you how to better work with your dog and resolve behavior problems. Pulling on-leash, jumping up on people, countersurfing, aggression — we deal with all issues. EVALUATIONS — We meet you and your dog to assess your dog's temperament and behavior, then we'll teach you how to get started resolving those issues.

Dog walking without client present.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover