Tarzan Tree Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2011

We are owned and operated by military veterans, now we are looking to serve our neighbors on the homefront. Honest hard work is hard to come by at an affordable price but that is what we built our business on....

Lawn care 4 u

Lawn care 4 u

Nice and affordable lawn mowing and Trimming services. lowest Price's guaranteed with no contracts. Me and my crew work and strive for excellent and affordable services like no other. We are well specialized and up front and honestly.

07/19/2017

The performed exactly as expected. Result was just what I wanted

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cut down trees, trim trees and remove stumps

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you for your review and your business! We're so glad we delivered exactly what you expected. The pleasure was all ours and please call on us again should you need to. Take care.

06/25/2017

They did an excellent job. They showed up on time. They made sure I was happy with the tree pruning as the job was being completed so they wouldn't cut too much or too little. They kept a very clean site and my yard was cleaner when they left than it was before they got there. They were very professional. Have good equipment and worked as a team. Very qualified to do this work. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One tree cut down and stump ground and two other trees pruned. Two of the trees had limited access and all were very close to my house playground and shed.

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! We love when customers take time out of their busy days to give us feedback; it helps us keep a pulse on how we're doing. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! It was our pleasure to work for you and we hope you'll contact us again should you ever need to.

06/22/2017

Highly professional. Price was excellent so I did not get get further estimates. I will use this service again next year for a bigger job. Exceeded expectations across the board!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of several trees and some trimming

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you for your review, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations! We look forward to possibly working for you again, sir. Enjoy your summer!

05/27/2017

Very well. They showed up when scheduled, removed the tree, ground up the stump and several roots, hauled everything away, and cleaned up the back yard. They also were very diligent at moving things out of the way to avoid any collateral damage. The foreman was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a sweet gum tree (best guess about 60 to 70 foot tall) removed from my back yard.

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you for your review and for your business! We truly appreciate both. It was our pleasure to work for you, sir!

05/19/2017

They were very professional and responsive throughout. My request for an estimate was answered right away and I was informed about all aspects of the work, my options, and had all my questions answered. They were able to fit our job in to keep us on schedule with other work. They communicated promptly when bad weather threatened to delay the work, did a final walk through the day before and showed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two large pine trees removed in our front yard and several limbs removed from two trees in our back yard.

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! We were so happy we were able to stay on schedule even when the weather didn't look like it would cooperate. We knew your timeline was of the utmost importance and we're so glad it all came together as planned. We're very much appreciative of your review, business, and kindness! Our goal is to always go beyond our customers' expectations and w/ fee...

Tree Trimming, Removal, Pruning, Emergencies, Insurance Work, Stump & Brush Grinding

ask for details