JT Mechanical Co

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

Family owned & operated. Award winning....

Hybrid Air Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.

ben@hybridairusa.com HYBRID AIR, INC. is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 2008. Located in Virginia Beach, VA, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Tide Water Virginia. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. Should we make a mistake, we will do everything in our power to correct it to your satisfaction.

Offers by Hybrid Air Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. on Angi

10/17/2017

I had another company providing maintenance on my HVAC system since it was installed; however, every summer my a/c would go out for 2-3 days which was unacceptable. I changed over to JT Mechanical. They fixed the leak that we apparently had, and I've used them for maintenance ever since. We have not been without heating and a/c ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak in a/c system

07/27/2017

They did a good job, reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need air conditioner repaired

07/15/2017

Called JT Mechanical after their office hours, but someone answered anyway. Jeff from JT Mechanical was onsite quickly and said it was just a fan capacitor. Extremely professional and polite, did not try to sell other services. In and out quickly. A++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC quit on one of the hottest days of the year. Fan on one of the outside compressor units would not come on.

09/12/2016

I called them about noon and placed a service call . They were out the next day and diagnosed the problem and located the correct part and had it shipped in for install the next day. Very personal service and I was pleased with the work and the turnaround time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of my Geothermal FHP units was not blowing any air thru the vents.I needed to have my air handler's variable speed blower motor replaced in one of my Florida Heat units.

03/30/2016

We have used JT Mechanical since we moved to VB several years ago and were looking for a service contract on our home HVAC systems.  We have maintained that contract and been unreservedly pleased with both the operation of our systems, the periodic service visits, and the occasional repairs.  Service personnel have been highly professional and pleasant, and we have since used Jeff's company for al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced A/C unit; have also used for both maintenance and minor repairs in multiple properties

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential sales, maintenance & installation of heat pumps, boilers, gas furnaces, air conditioning & heating, indoor air quality & equipment replacements, geothermal service and installations.

Plumbing Services