Hosek Dentistry

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Get ready for a different experience! When you pass through the door of our practice you become a member of our family. Our goal is for you to understand the current condition of your mouth, understand what options are available, and the final treatment is mutually agreed upon. We do not sell dentistry but educate you on what dental technology offers, we make recommendations, and a joint decision determines your dental future. Families and individuals have placed their trust in us for over 25 years. Most of our staff members have over a decade of service to our family of patients. Stability is evident every time you arrive or call us. Your overall health is important to us. Periodontal disease research links gum disease to type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, inflammation, strokes, respiratory diseases, and even complications in pregnancy! An evaluation for gum disease should be part of your overall plan for a long healthy life. We would love to have you join our family. Please give us a call or send a message through this website! To see if this provider is board certified go to abgd.org. There are 2 Doctors at this site. ...

06/22/2016

It was a very good experience, as always. As a rule, I don't like going to the Dentist, but they make you feel comfortable and at ease. Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel like family. You can even watch TV while they are cleaning your teeth!! Very relaxed atmosphere!!

Description of Work
Cleaning and perio maintenance and adjusted bite. Jane (hygienist) was very thorough and nice. Dr. Hosek came in and did the adjusting and confirmed that everything was good.

Category dentists

02/25/2015

Description of Work
I last visit regularly for cleanings. The staff is great.

Category dentists

01/24/2014

He's a good dentist. He's not pushy and leaves it up to you when you're going to have things attended to, which I like. They always make me feel like family. They're just an awesome staff.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Eric Hosek as my dentist. He's done general and cosmetic dentistry.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

Hygiene, CLEAR CORRECT Invisible Braces, Composite Fillings (White fillings), CEREC Crowns, Porcelain Crown & Bridges, Dentures & Partials, Veneers & Onlays, Night Guards, Limited Extractions, Limited Periodontics, Limited Root Canals, Limited Prosthodontics, KoR Whitening, ZOOM Whitening, Nite White Bleaching trays, Consultations

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available