Get Ur Done Lawn Care LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2007

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

904 Redwood Circle

Virginia Beach, VA 23464

**Ask us about our LEAF REMOVAL SERVICES** Landscape installation and Lawn Maintenance and Mulching and Topsoil install...

Resposiveness

lawn care (102)lawn & landscaping (51)mulch delivering (27)leaf removal (23)lawn treatment (21)drain pipe installation (1)tree service (6)gutter cleaning (3)

04/03/2021

This is my second 5-star review for Michael and his new associate, Kevin. It was a massive spring cleanup job, lawn care, flower bed work, and planting at least a dozen bushes. We are extremely happy with the quality of the work for the price, as well as his professionalism. Thank you, Michael and Kevin.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Another Major Spring Cleanup + Plantings

COST $1,526.51

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2021

11/04/2020

Did not show up on scheduled day with no contact or reason.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and tree trimming.

CATEGORY lawn service,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

We had agreed to mow you property on Wednesday or Thursday due to your property was under water , I had contacted you on Wednesday to let you know I would be out Thursday morning and you told me my service was no longer needed

10/07/2020

Mike Crawford is very diligent in taking care of my lawn & landscaping. I'm on a very reasonable annual contract. My lawn & landscaping looks great thanks to Mike's attention.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual lawn and maintance

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

03/04/2020

I would give an A++ if I could. I cannot emphasize enough how BIG this job was!! Michael did EVERYTHING and did it to my family's complete satisfaction! The HOA in my neighborhood has high standards for landscaping and Michael exceeded all of them! Thank you, Michael!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Major Spring Cleanup

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

10/16/2019

It went extremely well. Yard looks awesome. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total lawn care

09/11/2019

Mike Crawford does a fantastic job. He treats my lawn & landscape as if it was his own. I trust him to help me look after my yard & landscape. You can too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual contract for lawn, shrub & bed maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

09/10/2019

Michael is very nice and accommodating. Responsive when I reach out. Only delays have been due to bad weather. If he can control, I don’t think we would need to work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recurring lawn maintenance. Mow, edge, fertilize, etc...

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

07/13/2019

Was good for the few weeks. I had to text to get him to confirm cutting for the week which was sometimes difficult to get a response. And he preferred cash payment which was hard to keep on the books. Did a great job cutting the grass and trimming. Yard always looked good after. Unfortunately, he did cut down my newly planted $50 tree though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass cut.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

thank you for the review , I’m sorry you felt like when I gave you and your wife a price for the month it was 150$! Every 10 days of service for that I agreed to keep all the beds sprayed and remove all the poison ivy which I did . Instead of 10 days you would have me mow the property every 2 weeks I did not say anything . Fast forward to last week I receive a text stating they will not need my se...

04/28/2019

Mike did a nice job cleaning up my yard beds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared weeds from beds; trimmed bushes; mulched

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

Thank You I look forward to working again with you

01/02/2019

Easy to schedule. Came when they were supposed to. The guys cleaned ip leaves, cut back liriope and pompass grasses and trimmed low hanging branches. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

Lawn maintenance, aeration, seeding, yard cleanups, fertilization, landscaping, annual flowers, hedge trimming, small tree pruning, weed control, pressure washing, sprinkler systems, leaf removal, rock gardens & sod installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Discover