Family Auto Repair Plus

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2013

Auto Service
Counseling - Family

ASE Certified Technicians. 10% Military ...

11/11/2020

Never did get fixed I paid in full up front and have to sue this guy . My truck is still inoperable after 8 months Never use this guy. He is a con Used his wife leaving him. His family getting sick And himself sick Not mention cor Corona Parts not being delivered delays this guy is so full of s*** it's ridiculous A liar And befriends you until he gets money. And then your screwed

Description of Work
Engine rebuild and bolt on parts. To be installed lead to more and more problems that he made by short cutting and trying to cheat me

Category auto repair,family counseling

07/23/2018

They are really the best and they have excellent customer service. No one beats their price. There was a time that I got an estimate from five others which range from 800 - 1000. But their price is only for $250.00.

Description of Work
I have them work on my car.

05/28/2018

Very satisfied! Work was done in a professional manner at the prices quoted. I will definitely use this shop for future work.

Description of Work
Engine installation, brakes, shocks, fuel filter, transmission flush.

09/22/2013

The mechanic was very nice, honest and reasonable. He gave me a break down of the things I needed done on my car and the estimated cost so i can plan it out. I need a lot of work done to the car so this helped me out a lot. He didn't pressure me into getting everything done right then.

Description of Work
The provided did an assessment of my car to find out what I needed done for free as well as tune up.

Category auto repair

Thank You For The Kind Words, We Try Very Hard Here Any It Makes Us VERY Happy When Customers Are Happy.

Air Conditioning, Full USED Car Diagnostic Services, Alternators, Headlamps & Bulbs, Batteries, HVAC Services, Belts, Lube, Oil & Filters, Brake Service, Maintenance Packages, Coil & Leaf Springs, Major Engine & Driveline Repair & Replacement, Complete Diagnostics, MIG Welding Services, Check Engine Light, Airbag Light, & ABS Light Check, Radiators, Cooling Systems, Shocks & Struts, • C/V Axles, Starters, Differential Service, Suspension & Steering Repair.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available