Architectural Exterior Design Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

Additional email - info@aedroofing.com. Additional DBA - Architectural Exterior Design. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3.9

4.2

3.8

4.3

4.2

3.7

roofing (22)siding companies (4)skylight installation (1)chimney repair (1)gutter repair (1)architect (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)plastering (1)fence company (1)drywall (1)

04/28/2022

Tom C.

Ryan was prompt for the estimate, very thorough and very fair in the estimate. The team was on site within 3 days to do the job. They completed the work quickly, cleaned up and were on their way. Well done to Oscar and his helper. I would definitely hire again !

Description of Work
install of vent boxes and vent fan on roof.

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

02/22/2022

Elbonie K.

We shopped around for a bit before we found this company. They had the best price for the services needed. The work was done quickly and professionally. I will be recommending to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

Review for Architectural Exterior Design Inc - 750 Lord Dunmore Dr, Virginia Beach, VA - 39637382

09/01/2021

Suzie B.

It was wonderful. The guys were efficient, they were quick, they did a wonderful quality work, and reasonable price. It was exceptional experience with the company. I would definitely use them again. Great knowledge transfer, professional, and knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
They put a brand new roof on my house and shed, brand new vinyl siding on the side of my home, and did the fence around the house.

Category fencing, roofing

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

08/24/2021

Candice F.

It went perfect. We have been completely satisfied with the roof. They left the yard clean. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

08/24/2021

Samantha D.

The job was was great! They were very professional from beginning to end. Ryan Merritt is very through in keeping you informed of the work being done. They did the job on the date promised and the crew did a good job with clean up. We’re very happy with our new roof.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

01/18/2018

Diane H.

Workman arrived when scheduled. The crew of about 8 were very diligent in making the sure the work was done properly. The owner, Ryan, the project manager, Dwayne and also the on job foreman would explain everything being done in detail and answer any questions we had throughout the process. The cleanup was very thorough. The price was very reasonable. We would recommend their services and the products they used.

Description of Work
We had a roof replaced.

Work Completed On 01/18/2018

08/08/2017

Shannon M.

I paid in full for new siding, gitters, and my house to be wrapped. I later had 2 leaks. 1 because they neglected to properly caulk a window and the other because they did not properly replace rotten wood. When they replaced a piece of wood, we were left with a 3 inch gap. This gap caused the leak and a critter to get in. It took 2 months to get the owner to come look at the issues. He tried to tell us that the original wood that was rotten, was swollen and that is why it didn't leak. That it had nothing to do with the fact that there was a 3 inch gap at that exact point. After I confronted him with his ridiculous reasoning, he tried to walk out. His foreman was finally tasked with the repair. I had to call 4 more times to get him to come out. When he did come, he said he was no longer with this company but felt bad because it should have been fixed a while ago so he fixed it for us. Let me be clear that I was happy with their promptness and professionalism at the beginning but when my house required rework, they were very hard to get ahold of and to this day, they have no idea that the work has been repaired because their former employee did it on his own. They have not contacted me back.

Description of Work
Siding, house wrap, new gutters

Category gutter repair, siding

It is with regret that I must respond to any comment or review of an unhappy customer. We have been in business and serving our customers in Hampton Roads for over 20 years and since day one our mission has been to provide excellent customer service. We average about 225-250 roof replacements per year as well as siding replacements and trim jobs. More then half of those jobs are repeat customers and/or referrals. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and have been one the leading GAF contractors on the Southside for many years. Our office is located in Kempsville, off of Lord Dunmore Dr. and we are open from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and someone is always available to take calls durning that time. Give us a call and see 757-491-0102. We are physically located about a fourth of a mile away from Mrs. [Member Name Removed]'s home to begin with and I am unclear about how we were hard to get in touch with because not only are we neighbors, but we can be reached durning business hours as well as our message system after hours. To recap Mrs. [Member Name Removed]'s job, we contracted to and completed a siding, trim, and gutter job for her during the summer of 2015. Mrs. [Member Name Removed] called our office on April 3, 2017, to say that on Friday, March 31, 2017, she had two leaks and would like for us to come assess the issue and that she believed that one of the issues was related to caulk around the window. We scheduled a meeting and our General Field Supervisor went to assess the issue, as he was very familiar with the job. He determined that there was an area where some caulk needed to be touched up. On March 31, 2017, a tornado passed by the area and it created extremely high wind, hail, and heavy rain. The wind driven rain was forced into a small opening and created a small leak. We fixed the issue at the time of the visit. The second leak Mrs. [Member Name Removed] had during the tornado was a bit different. Mrs. [Member Name Removed]'s roof on the main house is a mansard roof and in the rear of the home has a sunroom that ties into the mansard roof. Our General Field Supervisor assessed the leak in this area and was able to show Mrs. [Member Name Removed] that the leak was related to the way the two roofs adjoined. We did not do any roofing work in that area so therefore there was not a warranty for this issue. We let Mrs. [Member Name Removed] know that we could repair this area, but we recommended to replace the roof because the roof was at the end of its life expectancy. Mrs. [Member Name Removed] later called to say that she believed that the leak was related to the work we had done and requested another meeting so her husband could be present. The meeting was scheduled for about two weeks out and I along with my General Field Supervisor went to assess once again. Upon arrival, Mrs. [Member Name Removed] was very upset. We once again showed her the issued and she began yelling at me, at which time I calmly informed her that I would have to leave if she continued to speak to me in that manner. About that time, Mr. [Member Name Removed] showed up and seemed to calm her down. We then proceeded to show him the issue. They went on to say that they did not have the money to replace the roof and asked for an alternative. As an alternative, I suggested that my General Field Supervisor could possibly do the repair as a side job to help them out, BUT that would NOT involve AED. They seemed to be happy with that arrangement. They exchanged phone numbers with my General Field Supervisor and thanked me for allowing that to happen. To me it seemed like a win/win. A few weeks later my General Field Supervisor gave me his notice (after 7 years) and stated that he had decided to go into business for himself. The [Member Name Removed]'s clearly understood that the repair had nothing to do with AED as there was no contract, no money exchanged, etc., and they paid my ex General Field Supervisor to do the repair, therefore, there was not a need for AED to "be in touch" with them about the repair and it was not related to any work we had done prior. Mrs. [Member Name Removed] had called our office when she was ready to do the repair to ask for the General Field Supervisor's number because she had lost it and we gladly gave it to her. In closing, I regret that we have a previous customer who is not happy with AED, however, there was a bit more to this story that needed to be clarified. We can provide 100's of references of happy customers for any potentially new customers upon request. Respectfully, Ryan Merritt Owner/President

11/10/2016

Mitsa M.

This is one of the worst experiences I have ever had when hiring a company. I called Adam because he left a note on my door saying that they were in the neighborhood and we could get a free estimate for a new roof. He said if it was ok for someone to fo to my house and check the roof and take measurements, I said that was fine. He checked also scheduled an appointment for Tuesday at 5pm and said someone would call us the day before to confirm said appointment. I waited for someone to come to my house an check the roof, no one came (I have cameras, so I know they didn't do it) and nobody called me to confirm the appointment. To my surprise the owner of the company, Ryan Merritt was at the house that Tuesday so we decided to listen to him. Mr. Merrit gave us a really nice sales pitch and he presented his Company like the best one around and that his service and job quality was really worth the price he was quoting us. I was a little apprehensive because they did not examine our roof or called us the day before so I wasn't sure how they came with the price, I figured since they said they did several jobs in our neighborhood that's where they got the estimate. Unfortunately after all the rains this year, the roof was leaking and my husband and I were eager to replace the roof so we hired them without doing the reaserch we usually do. At the meeting Mr. Merrit said they were going to call us to give us some of the addresses in our neighborhood so we could look at their work and they were going to email me the invoice for the initial payment that I gave him that day. None of these things happened, we never got the call or the invoice. I decided they were too irresponsible with a lot of things and I was not going to be comfortable or trust them doing any kind or work in my house so I decided to call them on Friday at 2:39pm. Dwayne answered the phone and I asked about was the invoice, he indicated that is usually sent by mail and he wasn't sure why they didn't emailed it to me. He said he was going to check with Wendy who manages the invoices and he was going to call me back. Since I was still at work, I decided to let him call me back and I was going to tell him at that time that I wanted to just cancel the contract. I waited for more than an hour for a call back, which I never received. Knowing that they closed at 5pm, it was Friday and also the last day I has to cancel the contract I decided to call back at 4:16pm, but they didn't answer so I left a voice message. They never called me back on Friday and I felt that was kind of sketchy for them not to call me back on the last day I had to cancel the contract. I was really stressed about the whole situation during the weekend and on Monday I called them again. Dwayne answered the phone and to my surprise and dismay he basically said he didn't know what I was talking about and that he never said he was going to call me back. I was appalled so I decided to cut to the chase and just straight tell him that I've been wanting to cancel the contract with them and what could I do to make this happen. He indicated he needed to talk to the owner and he was going to call me back. A few minutes later the owner, Mr. Merrit called me back and his behavior was disgusting. He didn't care what I had to say and he completely dismissed my concern that I could not trust the company based on all the different instances they were unreliable. He was loud and defensive and basically the gist of our conversation was that he thought I was just getting cold feet because I didn't get my invoice, which he didn't understand because my voided check served as a receipt, that it was too late to cancel, he didn't believe I called on Friday to cancel the contract and they were coming to my house to do the work whether I liked it or not and that I could call a lawyer if I wanted to. I couldn't believe I was being treated like this, I was going to call my lawyer but decided not to do it because my mom was going to stay with me that week and I almost lost her last year because of her health condition. That was going to take time that I rather spend with my mom and not wasting with this company. Not to long after my conversation with the owner, I received and email from Wendy sending me the permits for the job, the invoice, the date the job was going to take place and apologizing about the inconvenience. I appreciated the gesture but for me it was too little too late and it didn't make up for the fact of how rude her husband had just been to me. The workers arrived early on Friday and finished the roof that same day. I was inside the house and could hear them still doing the cleanup when I received a call from Dwayne asking me to make the final payment. The work wasn't even finished and I was getting a call to make the final payment and no questions if I saw the job or liked it. I indicated I was going to check the job and if I was satisfied I was going to make the final payment. Dwayne said they were going to send someone to come by my house the next day (Saturday) to collect the check. I went to examine the work, it looked ok. I did find a few nails around the property, cigarette butts, 2 broken garden lights and the dumpster was still in my driveway. Saturday morning Sean?Zack? Stopped by the house to collect the check. I explained to him the broken lights, the dumpster still in the driveway and also the apron flashing under the front window which was a totally different color, old and made the work looked unfinished. Since I couldn't trust the company I wasn't going to make the final payment until everything was finished. He was really nice and understanding and indicated he was going to tell the owner on Monday. I received a call from Mr. Merrit on Monday, he didn't understand why we wouldn't pay because according to him the work was finished. He did say he was going to send someone to fix the lights, which he did. When my husband and I mentioned the apron flashing he said they don't replace that. I mentioned that I felt that's something they should say, after this Mr. Merrit started being really condescending saying he would take my opinion into consideration, offering to paint the apron flashing with some rust-oleum for $150. When I inquired on why that price, he kept talking in a condescending manner saying that he knew I couldn't get it because I didn't have my own company, etc. I could keep going telling the many instances this experience was awful. I really hope no one else has to go through this experience and their horrible customer service, they are just rude and unprofessional. Please do your research and search for a company that actually values their customers.

Description of Work
tear off and repair damaged wood and installed new roofing

Work Completed On 10/28/2016

05/17/2016

Catherine M.

When they did the roofing, the sales person told me that the kind of roofing that I wanted was unavailable in my area. When the roofers were out, they told me that they could have ordered it for me, they were just trying to get my job done right then and there. Then in the middle of doing the work, my husband had to have medical work done in another state, and while with my husband, the owner called me irate about the final payment. This was very uncalled for and the work wasn't even completed. The owner was very unprofessional and rude with me.

Description of Work
They re-roofed my home. Also, they installed box vents on my roof instead of the contracted ridge vents that they were supposed to install.

Work Completed On 04/30/2016

01/04/2016

Raymond B.

Our kitchen suffered flooding damage over Memorial Day weekend, 2015, which also resulted in mold. The entire kitchen had to be ripped out and the mold remediated. Once that was done, we started work with one company to rebuild the kitchen. We are a family of 6, so each day that passed was both painful and expensive! The water and mold remediation took almost two weeks, and the company we hired to rebuild the kitchen floundered for about three weeks. They missed every deadline they promised, did not show up when promised to do work, and never produced a contract/plan for our kitchen. We were at wits end, and had no idea where to turn! Luckily, we met the President of Architectural Exterior Design (Ryan) by accident, but he very quickly produced us a thorough and complete plan to re-do our kitchen. We terminated work with the first company, and put our faith in AED. Best choice we ever made! The workers hired by AED did fantastic work, always showed up as promised (on time), and did everything they said they would. They re-adjusted the floor joists to even out the floor, fixed several areas around doors that had suffered earlier damage, and did a superb job installing our new tile floor (icluding plywood and cement board). Over four months later, it is still awesome! Then they reinstalled out cabinets, repaired exterior walls and painted everything. They measured, cut, delivered and installed beautiful granite countertops, and then resinstalled all of the appliances. Along the way, they did lots of little extra jobs (like fixing a broken drawer, touched up room transitions, etc) that went above and beyond the contract. They also brought everything back into the kitchen from a rented pod when the job was done. The President of the company also used his expertise to work with our insurance company and get us an approximately $2500 more than they had originally provided for our claim. We were greatly relieved to have our kitchen back, and love the final product. I would strongly recommend them to anyone, and will use them again for future jobs!!

Description of Work
Completely rebuilt our kitchen after it had been damaged by flooding and mold remediation.

Category drywall, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/14/2015

11/12/2015

James M.

I am one of four owners of a large, three story condominium building located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. During the past 6 years Ryan Merritt?s Architectural Exterior Design Roofing & Siding (AED) was awarded 3 major and multiple minor repair/renovation projects for our building: Hurricane Irene damage roof repair involving the replacement of all shingles and skylights. $33,150.00 Hurricane Irene damage involving repair/restoration to living quarters. $5,500.EIFS repair,sealing, and refinishing: $26,447 The multiple other projects included roof repair prior to replacement, identifying and repairing a roof leak, and exterior painting. I first met Ryan when I was interviewing roofing contractors in 2009 to repair a challenging and aging cedar shake shingle roof. Most of the contractors wanted to replace the shingles, but few wanted to repair the roof. One of the contractors wanted to do the repair on a hand-shake basis. A few others boasted membership in the Better Business Bureau. Due diligence showed that they were not only not BBB approved, but rather were the subject of BBB complaints. Most would not provide a warranty. Ryan Merritt took the job with the goal of establishing a relationship with the condo. He subsequently performed repair work under the warranty, without question, after shingle loss from a Nor?easter. After Hurricane Irene compromised the roof In 2011, AED was awarded a contract to replace the shakes with with GAF/ELK lifetime shingles with a 130 mph wind rating, and to replace the skylights. AED was also awarded a contract to repair interior damage from the storm. One distinct advantage in dealing with AED is that contracts were prepared on a word processor and thus were easily tailored to address each of our projects. In addition correspondence and billing were exchanged by email. Over the years we have come to know the members of AED?s workforce. They are professional and personable. I recommend Ryan Merritt and AED without reservation. Ryan and his employees take pride in their. Ryan is a man of his word. I am happy to discuss this personally.

Description of Work
On this particular job (see below), AED replaced sections of EIFS (drivit) identified as compromised, and cleaned, sealed, and repainted all areas of EIFS. Other contractors told me that AED's EIFS guy - Robby - is probably the best in the area.

Category roofing, skylights, architect, house painters

Work Completed On 08/15/2014

04/27/2015

James M.

What is unique about Architectural Exterior Design Inc is their contracting process is the most professional I've encountered - communication is easy and mostly by email, also invoices come by email. Ryan is a man of his word. We first used them in 2009 to repair a wood shingle roof, no one else would touch it, but Ryan said he would because he wanted to earn our business. He's even done the repairs covered by the warranty without quibbling or fighting about it. Ryan is a man of his word.

Description of Work
They repaired our roof They replaced it after Hurricane Irene They repaired interior damage from Hurricane Irene Most recently they repaired & sealed, our eifs (like stucco)

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 08/20/2014

03/20/2014

Audrey W.

They are professional, knowledgeable, kind, and respectful. They are willing to work with you to earn your business. I think I spoke with the president and he was very understanding of my needs. I did not feel hassled or pressured into anything. The crew came out to my house on a Monday and were able to complete the job in the same day. My only complaint now about this company is that they do NOT follow up with returning calls. I've experienced this twice with them. It makes me a little leary about ever dealing with them again in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof.

Work Completed On 03/24/2014

03/10/2014

Susan K.

I could not be happier with the way this project went. Upon initial contact with Mr. Merritt, he and his crew were at my house within 24 hours to evaluate what needed to be done to accomplish what my husband and I wanted. The job involved removing a two story foyer wood wall and the wall surrounding our fireplace which spanned the width of the living room and replacing them with plastered walls. We had been hesitant to update the walls because the remaining walls in the living room and foyer were originally plastered with an unusual technique similar to stucco but with a distinctive pattern and we thought it would be impossible to replicate the technique and make it all look like new construction. Mr. Merritt and Robbie assured us it could be done so we scheduled the work to begin on March 3rd at 8:30 a.m. The day before, Robbie (the gentleman performing the work) dropped off the drywall, plaster and other supplies because rain was in the forecast the day work was to begin. He and his assistant, Johnny, showed up at exactly 8:30 on Monday morning and started prepping the house for the work. By prepping, I mean moving furniture, taking down blinds, protecting the floors with plastic, etc. All I had to do was move a few decorative items and they did everything else. It seemed like no time that those ugly wood walls were gone and drywall was up on the first day...they were amazingly efficient. The next day Robbie prepared a sample board with various types of plaster techniques until we were all satisfied that the plaster would match the existing walls. He is a perfectionist as well as very artistic. It looks unbelievably great! There was quite a bit of trim, painting and finish work involved and he took his time and demonstrated meticulous attention to detail. Robbie noticed that our back door needed some love and he matched the color and took it upon himself to paint it so everything would look like new. Each day, he and Johnny restored the house back to livability before leaving. They used the garage for the staging area and I'm quite sure our garage floor has never been as clean as it is now. The job was completed yesterday on schedule and they cleaned windows, doors, hung the blinds, moved furniture, etc., and the house looks like it was born this way. I also have to commend the company on their excellent communication and follow-up throughout the process. Everyone we encountered was very professional and prompt to the very minute. Usually it is a little uncomfortable to have people working in your house but Robbie and Johnny were the exception and I actually loved having them around. The only negative about this job is that I won't get to spend the day with them every day now. I'm going around the house looking for new projects and will definitely use Architectural Exterior Design for any future work we decide to have done. I am a 100% satisfied customer and am thrilled with the look of my "new" house! Thank you, AED team!

Description of Work
Replaced two 80's style wood walls with finished plastered walls

Category plastering, roofing

Work Completed On 03/09/2014

03/06/2014

Henry R.

AED, Inc. provided exactly what they said they offered. They were prompt, courteous, and completed the job on time or actually ahead of time. The weather was somewhat questionable during this timeframe and they assured me that no exposure of the exposed decking would occur if we experienced rain. They finished the job in 1 day for major work, with finishing touches and cleanup the next day. They cleaned up and removed all old materials, policed the areas around the house, and performed a walk-around with me to explain what they had done and if all work was acceptable. The bottom line is: "they did what they said they would do for what they said it would cost." I would use this company again without hesitation. My experience with AED: they performed at the highest level of professionalism. Kudos to AED!

Description of Work
Replaced the 20 year old roof

Work Completed On 11/15/2013

02/12/2014

Stephanie B.

The entire project worked very good. There were some delays due to the weather. All of the work crew were very professional and punctual. I highly recommend this Company to many Family and friends.

Description of Work
Explained all of the products and their function. Honored all of the contract. Cared about the customer's satisfaction and interest. Reassured their warranty.

Work Completed On 01/20/2014

09/06/2013

Sandy L.

I recently considered three estimates from local roofing companies that contained the same components; GAF architectural high definition algae resistant shingles, ice and water shield leak barrier, counter flashing, new pipe collars, designated ridge shingles, two power vents and ten static vents, roofing felt and replacement of any sheathing that had lost its structural integrity. Ryan Merritt provided a professionally written contract detailing all materials, warranties and labor involved and delivered on all accounts. The AED roofing crew arrived early (7AM) and worked late (8PM) on Monday then returned on Tuesday and finished up by mid-afternoon. The crew covered all my shrubbery and flowerbeds with tarps while constantly hauling away trash and debris and sweeping the ground with magnets for nails. Mr. Merritt has an organization to be proud of. From the Office Manager and Staff to the Field Foreman, Job Foreman, Roofers and Carpenters , Architectural Exterior Designs did an excellent job. I would recommend AED to any homeowner who wants a quality product and a quality installation. John and Sandy Linkous , Va. Beach.

Description of Work
Stripped off old roof and replaced it with a GAF Timberline HD Lifetime System Plus roof.

Work Completed On 08/26/2013

09/06/2013

Charles R.

They did a good and fast job of installing my roof. They did a good job of cleaning up afterwards. The GAF shingles appear to be of good quality. After numerous rain this summer, I saw very few shingles grains at gutter down spouts. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Architectural Exterior Designs installed GAF architectural shingles.

Work Completed On 06/01/2013

09/05/2013

Wendy A.

Again, I would hire the employees to work for me in my business, and that is huge. I am ultra picky about business because I own and operate a business and I realize how very hard it is to find good, honest ,clean and dependable staff. Architecutral Design has the market on great staff. The price for the little "odds and ends" jobs are piced out of my range-$500 to remove a hot tub and fix a small 4x6 fence. Yet, if I coud afford it I would simply because they really do a fine job. When I say I would not use them again, that -coupled with the fact that I am blindfolded if I need help with how to get the rebate-that is the only reason(s). The owner actually came to my house to educate me about his service for the bidding process. We all know how many contractors cannot even be bothered to follow up by phone, claim they cannot find your house etc etc. The was professional, clean -listened to my needs and met those needs head on. Again, I am stickler for cleanliness and punctuality when contractors are dirty or come late or do a poor job-this firm had none of that-all the way pros.

Description of Work
The provider was professional, but should not promote a discount for militray personnel unless ( they offer a great $300 discount ) the office is truly willing to assist the folks that have served us, died for us, become handicapped and have low incomes-for our us to be free in this great country. My father has no legs lost them due to the war - and is now 100% service connected disabled. He has a hard time hearing and is now losing his eyesight. Several untimely surgeries have not afforded me the time to really "get with him" on what is needed to get the rebate-and thus I had no idea how to take adavantage of the offer made by the owner. While Wendy called twice to three times a week to see if the required paperwork was filled out, no one took the time ( which is what is required when you offer a service perk) to actually help us get these funds back in our home. I felt that the workers were great, the crew cleaned up after themselves-the price * for the service* was in line with the industry standard. Duane ( Dwayne) listens and is super professional on the phone, I would hire him in my business all day long-but again, in my business, if I offer a discount,a perk,or any other beneift to my clients, I know that I have to spend the time needed to back these things up. Its the service industry and that is what we do. Overall, I feel that the firm will continue to grow-but they must get rid of any programs that they are not willing to stand behind by assisting if needed. Shoot, I'd go back out to the clients house or business if I needed to. It is a lot-but,again, I just cannot offer something if I am not able to go right out there and roll my sleeves up to help my neighbor get was is 'good' for them.

Work Completed On 06/01/2013

Our rebate offer is in conjunction with our roofing supply manufacturer, GAF. GAF will give a $300 rebate to any active or retired military person and all they have to provide is either a paycheck stub that is dated within a three month period or a DD214. This was explained to [removed member name] at the signing of the contract. Upon completion of the project, I requested this information from [removed member name] on several occasions, but was told that her father had to get the documentation and she didn't know how long it would take for him to do so and she said she would send to to me once he got the documents. Two to three weeks later, I asked my assistant to follow up with [removed member name] about the documents. Once again [removed member name] said that she was still trying to get her father to give her the DD214. This rebate is good until the end of 2013 and I still have the paperwork sitting on my desk, ready to file upon receipt of the DD214. I would also like to add that AED matches the $300.00 that GAF offers and that discount was given immediately.

09/03/2013

Frank W.

In the beginning, Ryan Merritt came by my home and very professionally provided us with a complete breakdown of everything his company would be doing to our home. I could not have been more pleased with his recommendations, his personal demeanor etc. The company technicians were great and made us feel very comfortable about our project. Most of all, when the work was completed everything was left in an extremely clean and perfect condition. I have since recommended the company to several neighbors who also used the Company for roofing repairs and installation. I just can,t say enough about how much I appreciated all the work they perform for us . Just a Great Company with very high standards and capabilities.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof. Prior to that installation I had the provider replace all skylights.

Work Completed On 05/09/2013

07/23/2013

Beryl R.

I found out that they had a negative rating, so I cancelled the service. They were also supposed to call me on a specific day to tell me when they were coming over. They didn’t call me, and when I cancelled the service, they said that they had already called me and got angry.

Description of Work
They were supposed to do some roofing repairs.

Work Completed On 06/15/2013