SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

Insurance Agencies
Virginia

8229 Boone Blvd Suite 760

Vienna, VA 22182

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC....

12/18/2019

They have worked for me for many years and have provided great service to me. They have made profitable choices to handle my investments so I can live well in my senior years. I have been impressed with the wonderful way they keep me informed and help me make investment decisions. They are especially good at helping widowed persons plan for the rest of their lives, possibly alone.

Description of Work
Financial Planning, Guidance - Financial & Estate Planning, Insurance Agencies

Category financial advisor,insurance companies

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

11/04/2019

I have been working with Gary Korolev at Sovereign for several years, and have nothing but positive things to say about the company and their service. The meetings are comprehensive and detailed, and there is a natural progression from one review meeting to the next. I really feel like Gary and his team know me and care about me, and my financial well being. I would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Financial Planning and Investment Advice

Category financial advisor,insurance companies

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

Review for SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT - 8229 Boone Blvd, Vienna, VA - 38213610

11/10/2017

Very professional approach to our goals and objectives for our portfolio. Periodic rebalancing of stocks, bonds and cash reserves for emergencies. Overall handouts at each of our twice a year meetings. Decisions were ours, but alternatives were always on the table.

Description of Work
Financial and retirement planning

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

11/05/2017

Whether through emails, mail, phone calls or in person, Gary continuously shares his research and analytics to support his advice. He is not someone you meet once and never see or hear from again. We feel very secure in our decisions to work with Gary Korolev and his team.

Description of Work
Gary Korolev, CFA, of Sovereign Investment Group, has worked hard for us. We feel we have built a high-quality relationship that serves our financial needs and preferences. Gary has assisted us in designing and executing a plan that best fits us, including analysis of our goals, needs and risk tolerances.

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

11/02/2017

We are completely satisfied with our financial planner. He exposed us to market reports and technical data regarding market performance and tendencies, that as average investors we would never had access too.

Description of Work
Financial planning

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

09/11/2017

He gave me the information I needed to make a financial decision.

Description of Work
Gary Korolev is a financial adviser with Sovereign who is genuinely concerned about his client's success. I have found his advice to be sound & would recommend him.

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

09/07/2017

Excellent service and very accessible when we have questions.

Description of Work
Investment management

Work Completed On 09/07/2017

09/06/2017

excellent Service All Around. They took some time to explain all the details and were very transparent. Fees are low for what you get!

Description of Work
Financial planning and insurance needs planning.

Category insurance companies

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

09/04/2017

Extremely well

Description of Work
Recently I found I had to consolidate and simplify my financial investments into a coherent and understandable portfolio. This Sovereign has tackled and achieved with great success. Sovereign went to great length to explain every detail and showed impressive patience in answering all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Sovereign to anyone looking for professionalism and integrity.

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

Financial Planning, Investment Management, Insurance Planning, Estate Planning, 401k Management

Check, PayPal