HOME & TURF INC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2010

At Home & Turf Inc., we understand the importance of a well-maintained landscape. For more than a decade, we have been creating the best in outdoor living. We have the trained personnel, experience, knowledge and equipment to cultivate a thriving environment on your property. Our mission is to grow partnerships with our clients through outstanding service and proactive communication. Our goal is to provide a complete, customized package of landscape solutions that will enhance the appearance and value of each property we service. We are committed to detail, quality, timeliness, and excellence with each project or contract and employ motivated, skilled, and focused individuals. When you partner with us, you can relax knowing that your property is in good hands with Home & Turf! It is our goal to partner with you as a trusted resource that brings professional quality solutions to your landscape maintenance and design projects....

Irrigation Solutions LLC

Owner/operator/veteran owned small business. Hardworking and integrity driven. We have the over 21 years experience and the dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Irrigation repair and maintenance services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

PLA-MOR POOLS

Family owned and operated since 1968. We have 2 retail locations, Ashland and Mechanicsville, for all of your pool and spa needs. We also offer service and renovation on pools and hot tubs. We sell pools, spas, grills, pool/spa chemicals, toys, games and a full line of repair parts, products and accessories from all the major brand names.

Anthony & Sylvan Pools

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Serving pool owners for over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan brings experience, service and creativity to designing your backyard oasis. We understand how different our terrain can be, even within a fairly short distance. From your very first free, no-obligation consultation to closing your pool in the fall, our design consultants and pool experts work with you every step of the way. We also offer renovations and maintain your pool throughout the season with regular pool service and all of the pool chemicals, equipment and toys at our retail store. Contact an Anthony & Sylvan Design Consultant today, or visit us at our retail store for all of your pool supply needs. Also services the District of Columbia, Baltimore City and portions of Prince George's, Chesterfield, Jefferson, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, and Harford Counties.

04/17/2017

James A.

Very well! No complaints. They did a lot of work. They were delayed a few times for rain, but they were great.

Description of Work
Installed a retaining wall and in-ground pool.

Category pool cleaners,hardscaping,swimming pools

04/11/2017

Matt L.

Home & Turf came to my house and gave me an estimate on redoing my driveway with pavers. The price came in at my budget and I went with them. There was constant communication to when the project would start and when they would finish. Outside of weather delays, they were always on time and completed the project within the time frame that was quoted. The progress of seeing the driveway completed was like watching a well oiled machine. They made sure that all the little details were covered and I could not be happier with the finished project. The driveway turned out better than I imagined. I can't wait until we are ready to move forward with the next project, which will be a paver patio in our back yard. I highly recommend them and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Pavers put down for my new driveway

Category hardscaping

04/11/2017

Allison W.

If you are looking for an honest, hardworking and friendly company to provide you with all your irrigation needs. Look no further than Home & Turf. From their estimate to their follow up upon completion of the project. I was nothing short of completely satisfied. Although this was the first time working with Home & Turf, I know we will be repeat customers for years to come!

Description of Work
complete front and back irrigation to 1 acre of grass and beds of our waterfront weekend home.

Category irrigation systems

04/10/2017

Mark K.

Work was performed at very high quality, and coordination / administration was flawless from initial pricing through project completion.

Description of Work
Landscape contract work.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

Landscape Design, Planting, Hardscapes, Outdoor Living Areas, Ground Maintenance, Irrigation and Pool & Water Features