America Best Contacts And Eyeglasses

With Angi since April 2010

1.5

08/03/2010

The fitting wasn't done right. I had to reorder my glasses because the first one wasn't right. They advertised you could get two pairs of glasses for $69 and that just wasn't the case. I spent almost $300. It was a hassle and I am not satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them go get prescription lenses.

CATEGORY optometrist

04/10/2010

Poorly. I will not recommend this place of business and I question the bait and switch practice on the glasses pricing. You will not see many customer who get their promotional 2 pair for $69.00. If the is "America's Best" I would hate to see the worst.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The exam was efficient and professional. The sizing and measurement of the eyes to the new frames (which is done in the retail portion of the store) were way off causing the product to be reject. Was told that the original order would be ready in 7-10 days, it took two whole weeks. When I went to pick-up the glasses, the alignment of the prescription to the lenses was incorrect and the glasses had to be sent back to be corrected. The Manager said she would rush the order for the new glasses and would be in five days or less. It took 10 days for the replacement glasses. Inept and incompetent personnel is overwhelming at this place of business.

CATEGORY optometrist