Elden Collision Center

Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators

45911 Transamerica Plz # 106

Sterling, VA 20166

Elden Collision Center has always maintained a distinguished reputation throughout the automotive and collision repair industry. We use UltraMate computerized estimating software that will give you a detailed line-item description of all labor charges and part replacements for your vehicle. We provide you with the print-out and explain the repair process in detail. With over 30 years of auto body collision repair experience we are able to give you a more accurate repair estimate which will allow you to make a much better decision. If you are making a collision claim against insurance then we will work your insurance company to receive approval for our estimate or we may use the estimate provided by your insurance company adjuster. We are committed to providing a level of quality that meets both the rigorous demands of the auto insurance companies and the Automotive Service Association (ASA). Without exception, we will repair your car right the first time to your expectations....

12/08/2019

Polite/helpful personnel. Honest estimate given. More expensive than I was aiming for. Went elsewhere due to price for, probably, lower quality work !

Description of Work
Auto painting

Category auto body repair,auto painting

Work Completed On 12/08/2019

05/21/2018

It went extremely well. I made an appointment for an assessment; they were read when I walked in the door. They did a thorough evaluation of my vehicle and gave me a written estimate. I booked an appointment for the repair work. They finished a day early and honored the estimate. The work was fantastic. The paint was perfectly matched and there was no sign of the original damage.

Description of Work
Repair of a damaged side panel

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

03/11/2018

The car was right on the line of being totaled or repaired. They went out of their way to get the costs down on the estimate. They were great to work with, knowledgeable, and very helpful. As it turned out the car was still totaled but I would go to them first in the future.

Description of Work
Estimate on insurance work

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

01/11/2018

All done to an exceptional standard, on time, professional, no hassles.

Description of Work
Replace front fender and supports. Match metal flake paint.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

09/17/2017

The work was done on time and done well. The only thing I would mention is that I agreed to use "after market" (generic) parts to keep the cost down. These parts don't have the same guarantee as genuine Honda parts.

Description of Work
I needed body work on my Honda Odyssey. I had three different areas (significant dents, scratches on front bumper, back bumper and side doors). I wasn't going through insurance since I had recently had a claim so I needed to find the best price. I went to three different auto body shops, and Elden Collision was by far the least expensive by a lot.

Category auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair

Work Completed On 07/05/2017

04/25/2017

Elden was professional, communicated clearly, and ultimately made the repairs at the price that was originally quoted. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
My truck was deemed a total loss by insurance, however the damages were only cosmetic. I needed replacement of the hood, front fenders, radiator support & grill, driver side head and fog lights, and repair of the driver side door.

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

04/15/2017

Excellent in every respect & I highly recommend this business

Description of Work
Partial replacement of front bumper

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

04/17/2016

We got several estimates for this repair (Didn't want to go through insurance, so balancing quality repair with out-of-pocket expense). Elden St. Collision was the lowest estimate, and did a great job with the work. They were friendly, professional, and did a good job. Work was done on time based on their estimate, and they honored their Angie's List deal that was available at the time. Would defi...

Description of Work
Repaired scratches and dent along wheel well and side panel from scraping a pole in a parking garage.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

Work Completed On 03/14/2016

09/20/2015

Excellent service. Friendly and personable staff. Highly recommended. Joseph was easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Car had numerous scratches, mainly from closing a garage door on back. Repairs took 4 days.

Work Completed On 08/06/2015

07/15/2015

Went for an estimate. Called the next day. Dropped off the car. Car promised for 6-16 and it was done on time. Work was excellent with a reasonable price. Great experience.

Description of Work
Bumper replaced. Rear light replaced and driver side rear quarter panel repaired.

Work Completed On 06/16/2015

Auto Body and Paint Repair Automobile Collision Repairs Expert Color Matching Mechanical and Car Maintenance Services Wheel Alignment Digital Imagining Technology for Wheel Alignment and Frame Measuring Brake Replacement Wholesale Wheels and Tires Fiberglass Repair Used Car Sales Glass Replacement Restorations Rental Car through Enterprise After market & Custom Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express