BMW of Sterling

Auto Tires
Auto Body Work
Auto Accessories
Auto Detailing

BMW of Sterling is located in Sterling, VA. As a BMW dealer just outside of Fairfax who offers great prices, rebates and incentives for new & used BMW cars, trucks and SAVs, customer satisfaction is crucial to our success. Our expert Service & Parts staff members help our Northern Virginia customers to keep their BMW vehicles in great shape. Additional DBA - MINI of Sterling Additional contact name - Tony Moorehead. Additional Emails- tony.moorehead@miniofsterling.com....

Precision Collision Center

Precision Collision Center, offering you a one stop shop for all your vehicles needs, from body work or complete restorations and auto mechanical repairs. We strive in giving you the best service and the best auto parts in the market and products, our certified body technicians and mechanics will give you a pleasant and flawless experience. We are officially Certified-Recognized by Ford, FCA - Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, GM, Kia, Subaru. We meets and exceeds the stric standarts and specifications for a numbers of Automobile Manufacturers. These Manufaturer Certification show that Precision Collision Center has the proper training, equipment, and other qualifications to properly repair your vehicle. Each Manufacture offers unique warranty agreement on repair through Precision Collision Center that you would not receive through non certified body shops. Precision Collision Center has Factory equipment and scanners OE scan tool ready to perform Relearns, Diagnostics, Calibration and programming. If your Vehicle is in an accident, your insurance company may suggest that you opt to replace a damaged part with an aftermarket part, a salvaged part, or another kind of part. The ideal wold be Replacing your damaged parts with OEM parts means you know you'll get a part that fits your vehicle and is designed to have the same safety and functionality as when it was brand new. They can be more expensive than aftermarket parts. If you have the option, you can afford an OEM part, and you're satisfied with (and want to match) the original standards of your vehicle, you can never go wrong with an OEM part. Precision Collision already has a long history of happy customers and we encourage you to try us out, simply get a repair estimate and compare our rates with others. Guaranteed "Satisfaction"

DS Automotive

DS Automotive is Winchester and Frederick County’s Premier Diagnostic, Service and Repair facility. Each of our technicians possess over 15 years of experience in vehicle electronics as well as mechanical systems. This experience along with the latest Bosch KTS diagnostic equipment provides DS Automotive the ability to properly service all makes and all models with OEM and dealership levels of precision.

Elden Collision Center

Elden Collision Center has always maintained a distinguished reputation throughout the automotive and collision repair industry. We use UltraMate computerized estimating software that will give you a detailed line-item description of all labor charges and part replacements for your vehicle. We provide you with the print-out and explain the repair process in detail. With over 30 years of auto body collision repair experience we are able to give you a more accurate repair estimate which will allow you to make a much better decision. If you are making a collision claim against insurance then we will work your insurance company to receive approval for our estimate or we may use the estimate provided by your insurance company adjuster. We are committed to providing a level of quality that meets both the rigorous demands of the auto insurance companies and the Automotive Service Association (ASA). Without exception, we will repair your car right the first time to your expectations.

05/25/2021

The service was outstanding, Carlos Martell service advisor and Blanca the BMW mechanic provided outstanding service and support.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance and check up of my BMW car

11/09/2018

They are outstanding. Carlos Martel is the service adviser and is excellent in keeping me informed and insured my vehicle was cleaned. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I have been using them for years for auto repairs and maintenance needs.

07/17/2017

It was an "A" across the board. In fact, they made a recommendation that actually caused me not to pay for maintenance that I had planned on paying. They determined it wasn't necessary.

Description of Work
It was a regular checkup.

07/17/2017

Everything went great. The salesperson was great. They gave me a good deal. They would get "A"s across the board.

Description of Work
I purchased a vehicle.

Category car sales

04/11/2017

My vehicle is under warranty by the manufacturer, so they do all of the vehicle service. I have a service agreement with them. There was no charge, it is under warranty. It’s quick, I don’t have to wait. I can call and set up an appointment or I can do it online and all I have to do is show up, they take the car and I leave. The waiting room is well organized, tv’s, there’s a café in there that is...

Description of Work
It was a regular checkup, but they may have done some other things, I don’t remember.

Category auto repair

Auto sales, accessories,detailing & repair, New and Used Cars, Auto Parts, Tires, Oil, Filters, Sensors