Kingstowne Pet Services LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

Animal Training
Dog Walking
Animal & House Sitting

KPS offers professional, personalized dog walking, pet sitting and dog training services. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. KPS is a member of Pet Sitters International and the Association of Pet Dog Trainers. Excellent references available....

SUPER SERVICE WINNER IN 2014, 2015, & 2016. Private training and small group classes. Located at Pet Valu in the Pan Am Shopping Center. Classes include: Puppy Manners-under 5 months. Basic Manners Made Easy: over 5 months. Manners II includes CGC testing. Advanced Manners includes Community CGC testing. K9 Detection Work/Find It. Free dog safety classes for children. Raising non-aggressive dogs with babies

08/12/2015

Description of Work
They provide a midday walk for my dog every day and have done several overnight stays when I wasn't home. I am very satisfied with the services and the walkers they have sent as well as the owner.

Category dog trainers,dog walkers

10/28/2014

Description of Work
Isabelle, Kingstowne Pet Services owner, is extremely personal and professional -- the perfect combination when allowing someone else to take care of your pet! Lena takes our dog, Porter, for a 15 minute walk each day. Having met her and seeing her interact with Porter, it's clear he feels comfortable with her and vice versa; Lena takes care of Porter like her own! I would never hesitate to have Lena or another pet walker take care of Porter. Additionally, Isabelle is very responsive when something comes up (e.g., work meeting) and I need a walker at the last minute; this is reassuring as my husband and I are consultants and work long hours. Overall, we love Kingstowne Pet Services! Would highly recommend.

Category dog trainers

10/23/2014

Description of Work
I cannot say enough good things about Kingstowne Pet Services. They took the time to come out to meet with me (the owner and the individual walkers) so that I could be comfortable with everyone who might care for my dog. They leave status reports after each visit, letting me know when they were there and how everything went, which I love. I know my dog is well-cared for when I can't be there. I can't say enough good things about them!

Category dog trainers

03/04/2013

I have used Kingstowne Pet Services for 8 years for dog training, mid-day dog walking, and overnight pet/house sitting. In addition to helping me train my wheaten terrier when he was just a puppy, Kingstowne Pet Services and I have had a long-standing monthly contract for mid-day dog walks because of my work schedule. As you might imagine--since I've been with them for 8+ years--I have been extrem...

Description of Work
Mid-day dog walking, overnight pet sitting, and dog training.

Category dog trainers,pet sitters,dog walkers

Dog Walking, Pet Sitting, House Sitting, Plant Care, and Dog Training and Behavioral Modification. Dog Walking and Pet Sitting service exclusively provided in Springfield, Kingstowne, and Franconia areas. Individual, small dog boarding (under 35lbs), in-my-home, available for select clients. Dog Training service provided throughout Northern Virginia.

Kennel and day care services.