Junior's Plumbing Services LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

6903 Wild Turkey Dr

Spotsylvania, VA 22553

Junior's Plumbing Services offers a full range of plumbing services with competitive pricing options designed to make your next home repair a pleasant experience. Please visit our website for a full list of services offered or call us anytime and mention you found us on Angie's List to book your FREE ESTIMATE! Junior's now offers NO EMERGENCY FEES on Saturdays, and convenient evening and weekend appointment times....

05/17/2022

William S.

Coming from a 25 year and two war VETERAN; this was the worst plumbing job I had ever received. They Incorrectly advised me on proper drainage (they weren’t familiar with current plumbing codes) they failed every inspection, refused to properly correct the poor workmanship or have a company representative on site for the inspection this leading to delays in the overal project as well as other contractors being delayed payment. They failed at returning messages, phone calls, or emails at all or at least in a timely manner. Their poor workmanship multiple failed inspections. They refused to have a company representative on site to defend their work during the inspection and this prevented further inspection from happening until the work was corrected or completed. Junior’s Plumbing was paid in full before the inspection (a mistake I made, that will never happen again, they then ultimately scammed me). Their owner Kandyce reached out to me only after threatening to take them to court to get a refund or to at least force them to finish the job. She was offering me dinner to make amends and to pay me a full refund. Neither of which ever happened (going on multiple vacations was more important than practicing good business). This job was started in December 2021, almost 6 months later, they still haven’t given me a refund or finished the job. I had to hire another plumber from the area to come and fix their work. I sincerely DO NOT RECOMMEND JUNIOR’S PLUMBING. This was a nightmare dealing with them. If there are any questions, I have all documentation and proof of everything I am writing. This isn’t over.

Description of Work
Water main install, yard hydrant, single bowl utility sink, small insta-hot

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe

11/18/2020

Keith E.

While pricing was high, they responded and came out quickly (the same day) and did a good for us.

Description of Work
I wanted to replace my float in the toilet but when I tried turning off the water supply at the wall, it leaked very badly. so water is still flowing into the toilet and won;t stop when the float reached it cutoff level.. Need new float and wall valve replaced.

05/27/2020

Jewel D.

Junior's Plumbing Services provided outstanding, professional and reasonable pricing services for our home. Mr. Roy contacted me the day of service to assure me he would be prompt and greeted me professionally with the Covid-19 safety precautions in place. He completed the job in a timely manner and did an excellent job with the repair and clean up. My husband and I are very pleased with Junior's Plumbing Services via the awesome work of Mr. Roy. We definitely plan to use them again. Thanks again for taking care of our home!

Description of Work
Outside faucet repair (leaking)

04/24/2020

Justin H.

Requested a quote regarding bathroom sink leak. Top area, near the gasket/sink drain, showed signs of use-dependent leakage. Got a call and agreed to have someone look at it the next day. Technician arrived and I was given a quote via iPad. Services are charged by type, not hourly rate. After examining the sink, technician (Will) had to go to the store for a replacement part. Installed the new part and showed me the old, broken, and non-repairable part. I thus had a new non-leaking sink within approximately 1 hour from start to finish (30 mins for actual repair). Invoice was sent and I paid via check, as credit card has a 5% transaction fee. I was also offered a complimentary review of my other sinks and was shown what work he recommended. I asked for and was given a quote for these as I plan to repair these at a later time since they were not actively leaking. He did not try to convince me to repair these at this time. Afterwards, we thanked each other and were on our way. Whole process was fairly straight forward, was not pushy and did not try to sell me on repairs. Will, my technician, was great, constantly communicative, and educated me on the whole process. I live in a condominium complex at this time and plan to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Bathroom sink repair

10/21/2019

Elizabeth L F.

Junior's called as fast as I clicked on their name! Offered to come by on Monday, when I checked on Saturday (and it wasn't an emergency) to give me a free estimate. The office called to let me know when the repairman would run late. He arrived within the time slot. Was prompt, efficient, courteous, and fixed the problem at a very reasonable price. Will call them again!

Description of Work
Popup assembly in bathroom sinks did not work properly.

04/09/2019

Deborah K.

I was not pleased when he told us they do not repair, but only replace. First we had one price over $500, then surprise he finds something else and another $200 was added. The worst was when I observed the shower ceiling and was a large rectangular cut out where he said he had to cut the drywall. OK, but when I said to him to replace the drywall, he said we do not replace any drywall. So now I have a large hole in my shower ceiling where all the moisture and water will go when the shower is used. Poor Policy!

Description of Work
Plumbing including installing new shower fixtures, pipes, and sink water trap.

Category plumbing

We came to your home 1st for a free estimate where you were told we choose not to repair something in this condition & we will only give you a price to replace it. You made the choice to have us out a 2nd time to do the job & to not hire another company, but you had every right to call around & find someone who might be comfortable repairing your very old 3 handle fixture. We cannot always predict that a pipe we cannot see prior to exposure is going to have a leak in it. When he realized it was leaking you were immediately shown the issue by our tech & it was explained to you before you agreed to allow him to proceed with the additional repair. We never just accumulate a tab & stick you with unapproved charges at the end of our visit. We try to reply very professionally to these reviews, but this is a very unfair review that was clearly meant to hurt a company simply because you feel you can online. To grade us an 'F' on pricing is quite unfair when you don't even mention what the price you paid was for, & you have no basis to be upset about the prices. I would be happy to assist you in price matching with other local companies similar in size to us for a Moen remodel (3 handle to 1 handle) trim kit, Moen single handle diverter valve, access for installation of the valve, modifying the existing water lines to go from a 3 handle configuration to a single handle diverter, & a 1/2" pipe repair. I can assure you though, $899 for the amount of work & materials we provided is not at all unreasonable. We have overhead we have to pay for or we won't remain in business, so we cannot simply charge you for parts & the technician's labor. You never once complained to management, you requested we come back to perform the work, you consented to the additional repair prior to repairing it, & you signed paperwork that states we do not replace drywall if we have to cut it to access pipes. You made it clear from our 1st visit that you were very angry & we actually advised the technician that he should consider respectfully declining this job, & we have done that maybe once or twice ever before so it's not a decision we make lightly. We understand leaks are frustrating, but our technician must have taken a break to step out of your home to call the office 2-3 times & he was nearly in tears because he said you were constantly shouting at him so badly the entire time & that it was extremely degrading. Our customers are the most important thing in the world to us, but as a family owned & operated business, hearing someone disrespect another human being on this level for any reason is simply not okay. We certainly wish a call was made to discuss your concerns with us & we would still be more than happy to speak with you anytime about this or to price match some relative competitors. Please call my cell directly at 540-223-0516 to do so.

11/21/2018

Darryl H.

Upon deductive reasoning, the technician, Michael Davis, applied the proper solution to resolve the matter. Along the way, he provided much appreciated expert information.

Description of Work
Had a toilet that had an object lodged inside which was preventing the toilet from flushing properly.

02/27/2017

ROBERT J.

When the owner did the actual work, everything was fine; when he sent an assistant or helper to do work, it often resulted in the owner having to return to fix a minor issue including one small leak. A little disorganized at times, but very pleasant to work with and prices are reasonable. Owner should be present for the entire job if you are to have a good experience.

Description of Work
Installed rough in plumbing for new bathroom, had to return for a leak repair but did fix it quickly. Returned after drywall to connect fixtures and install toilet - no issues.

09/20/2016

Elaine V.

Excellent, their workmanship has helped to reduce my water bill. Finally, able to water my plants and bathe dogs!! He arrived on time, courteous, and completed earlier than anticipated. Thank you to Junior's Service!!

Description of Work
Repair frozen piping.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe

07/22/2016

Ravonda T.

I was greatly impressed with this man and his company. My call was returned quickly and he came right out to give me an estimate. When I chose to have the work done, it was scheduled quickly and he was on time. He was careful not to leave a mess and even went a little farther to get things just the way I wanted them. I'll recommend him to anyone I know needing plumbing work and will be calling him when I need any other work done.

Description of Work
Originally I was wanting to have a dripping faucet in the shower replaced but with the low price that he quoted, I also had him install an new vanity and sink in my bathroom.

Fairfax Electric, Plumbing & Gas

Water Heating Solutions. With over 34,000 successfully completed water heater installations we have the knowledge and experience to handle your job. From the traditional tank, to tankless or high efficiency tanks, we can work together to find the solution that's right for you.

Offers by Fairfax Electric, Plumbing & Gas on Angi
    The Pipe Doctor Plumbing Service

We are a family business that is locally owned and operated. We are able to handle the smallest of jobs to the largest of jobs. Leaking faucets to main sewer and water line excavation. We are a small family owned business which allows us to send you a master plumber on every service call at a price much lower than the large plumbing companies. Top quality work at a fair price. We proudly service all of northern and central virginia including Fairfax, Springfield, Arlington, Loudoun county, Woodbridge, Manassas, Stafford, Fredericksburg Additional phone number: 540-424-9497

Offers by The Pipe Doctor Plumbing Service on Angi
    F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & Electrical

F.H. Furr is a family and veteran owned-and-operated company and has been serving the D.C. Metro area for over 35 years. We put our customers first and provide them with quality products from trained technicians. Whether you need plumbing, heating, cooling, or electrical repairs or replacements, call on F.H. Furr for "Absolutely The Best" service!

Almost every single plumbing problem can be solved inside and outside the house. Any residential plumbing repair or installation can be handled. I am a 3rd Generation master plumber and have over a hundred years of combined experience at my disposal.

Septic pumping or septic systems.