BLUE RIDGE TRUCK & AUTO INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2010

Auto Service

Opening hours Mon-Thur 8am-5.30pm Fri 8am-12midday...

02/13/2016

We have used Blue Ridge as our one and only auto mechanic for many years and are very pleased with their honesty, integrity, promptness and professionalism. They always consult with us before proceeding with any work needing to be done and are mindful of costs. As a result they let you know your choices and possible costs so that you can make informed decisions.

Description of Work
Check up and some car maintenance.

11/26/2013

Work was performed per the estimate and within the timeframe specified.

Description of Work
Clean/flush heater core assembly and replace coolant

09/30/2013

Overall, it was a great experience. As frustrated as I was about having to replace an alternator after just putting a new one on a year before, Eric was great to make sure the same mistake didn't happen twice. The work was completed within 48 hours and since then, I haven't had any more issues with my alternator in my '05 Altima. I would highly recommend Blue Ridge Truck and Auto in the future!

Description of Work
Blue Ridge Truck and Auto helped me in replacing not 1, but 2 alternators for my 2005 Nissan Altima over the past 2 years. Eric and his wife are great to work with, and made sure that the second alternator they placed on my vehicle was covered under warranty so it was no cost to me. Very professional and perhaps most importantly, very prompt in their service with an affordable price of labor!

05/09/2013

They are very honest, very efficient and you don't have to call them to make an appointment. They try to be as frugal as possible.

Description of Work
I went to Blue Ridge Truck & Auto Inc. for auto services three years ago for car inspection and oil change. My best friend always goes there so I went there.

07/20/2012

I use them too often. They are honest. They are great.

Description of Work
I used Blue Ridge Truck & Auto Inc as my vehicle was running rough so they put a new spare part coil.

Auto repairs, State Inspection and Towing