Mr Green's Landscaping

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

1700 White Cedar Ln

Richmond, VA 23235

All Landscaping needs

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Landscaping Project

Landscaping Project

lawn & landscaping
Mulch; flower beds

Mr.Green’s Landscaping is a veteran owned and operated family business. We have been providing landscaping services in the Richmond area since 2013. Specializing in soil testing in order to get the ph balance correct to help grow a healthy Lawn. We also Handel aeration,seeding mulching installation of gardens and leaf, Debris and snow removal. Emergency tree removal is also one of our capability’s. Veterans and Angie’s list members receive special discounts. And remember God is the number one fertilizer. SEMPER-FI...

lawn care (21)lawn & landscaping (9)mulch delivering (7)leaf removal (4)lawn treatment (4)hardscaping (1)stone & gravel (1)handyman (1)

05/03/2021

Professional, knowledgeable, a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
mulch, fertilization

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

04/23/2021

It was great working with Mr. Green’s Landscaping. They communicated by text and email, and worked hard and efficiently to make a messy yard (front and back) look super! Looking forward to the grass growing this spring. Hope to use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

Thank you for your business. We are happy to help with the beautiful transformation of your yard. We look forward to working with you again.

04/13/2021

Excellant with outstanding customer service.

Description of Work
Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work, Mulch & Topsoil

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

04/08/2021

I highly recommend Mr. Green for full service lawn care. He does a Beautiful thorough job! He is very flexible, positive, Professional. I did not want to have chemicals used for weeds and he applied Organic weed killer..I am so grateful. Other companies did not have that option. His Team is The Best. Jessica is equally as kind and excellent in her work! It is such a relief to have people working a...

Description of Work
Mulch, ground cover, trimming, grass cut, weed removal

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

04/08/2021

I can't say enough about Mr. Green's Landscaping! I have been a customer for a year and I recommend them to my friends and neighbors. I can be picky about my grass, so I walked around the yard and showed the owner what what I wanted. He made sure he understood exactly what areas I was interested in, how much I wanted cut, right down to the small details. Then he made sure the job was done right, e...

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

No no you are the BEST!!!! Thank you for continuing with us!

03/21/2021

Everything went as planned. Great staff and experience.

Description of Work
Aerating & Seeding

Category mulch

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

Thank you so much and we want you to understand how much we appreciate your business. MGL

03/07/2021

Mr. Green’s landscaping was extremely helpful and professional. This company has helped me with two different properties! Each time I was extremely pleased with their services!

Description of Work
hardscaping,Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work with you! SEMPER-FI! MGL

11/19/2020

Gene et al, Greene's Landscaping, did a great job mowing, aerating, and trimming my property. Mother nature was not kind that week, but Mr Gene worked me into his schedule and did a great job at a reasonable price. His scientific knowledge was very helpful, allowing me to make informed decisions regarding the proper health for my lawn!

Description of Work
aeration, flower bed cleaning, leaf removel, Lawn maintenance

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/08/2020

Excellent. He did a great job, and I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
The berm behind my house needed cleaning up.

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

10/11/2020

Mr Greens did an AMAZING job! The landscaping team were very courteous and professional. Plus the pricing they offered was a great deal! HIGHLY recommended!

Description of Work
lawn care

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Thank you so much, just give us a call if you need us again. Be safe and God Bless..

Aeration, Seeding, Fertilization, Soil Testing, Lawn Maintenance, Planting, Landscape Design, Garden Maintenance and Trimming, And Many More!

Ask for Details!