Image Fencing, Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2009

Awards & Badges

12689 Pamela Ln

Richmond, VA 23223

Image Fencing Inc. was established in 1998 by Harry L. Bullington III. He started his company to provide a highend service at affordable pricing. Harry meets directly with all homeowners as well as supervises all jobs to ensure quality work. We do not use any subcontractors. We accept check and credit cards and no down payment. Payment is not due until completion....

4.4
fence company (96)driveway gate installation (16)dog fencing (8)iron work (2)decks & porches (1)

08/13/2020

Harry and Image Fencing did a great job on our recent fence installation. Their pricing was terrific, they did a great installation, cleaning up after themselves very well, and did it quickly. They came highly recommended by neighbors and fully met, and exceeded, expectations. I would not hesitate to use Image Fencing in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence installation

CATEGORY wrought iron,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

05/06/2020

Pretty quick turnaround once my fence was HOA approved; they were very flexible with some changes that happened the day of installation due to a neighbor. Would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence installation

CATEGORY fencing,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

05/06/2020

The crew showed up when they said they would, got right to work and actually finished my project in one day. The fence looks great and was reasonably priced, would definitely recommend them and/or use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy fence installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

04/25/2020

I made several calls to the listed number over a period of days I finally was called back - The appoint was supposed to Friday at 2 at 2 I was texted saying around 5 PM at 6 PM I was called and asked if Saturday at 10 AM would be alright. 10:10 am I am called and told that he is on the way from an appointment which ran over. At 10:30 I was called again and told that he would be here in 10 minutes ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for a Wood Fence

CATEGORY dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

04/08/2020

They did a fantastic job. The installers were very friendly and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence installation and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

Photo for Image Fencing, Inc - 12689 Pamela Ln, Richmond, VA - 38498410

So glad we could help with this project, thanks Harry

03/05/2020

Easy to communicate with and excellent installation. I would recommend any time 😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

03/05/2020

Great pricing and awesome quality of work. Their team was able to get everything done in one day and paid great attention to detail!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed 4ft and 6ft vinyl fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

03/05/2020

Harry did a wonderful job on our fence. He provided quotes for different options and installed our fence quickly and with high quality workmanship. This was his second job for our family and he has always been highly professional and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three rail wood fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

Photo for Image Fencing, Inc - 12689 Pamela Ln, Richmond, VA - 38425970

09/04/2019

Job was professionally completed in very timely manner. We priced out a few fence companies for this same job and Harry provided the best price. The crew of three, including Harry, arrived at property shortly after 9 am and completed the entire job by 2 pm. We were amazed that they were able to dig holes, set posts, and install the fence in less than five hours. Pretty amazing and the fence looks ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 142 foot aluminum black fence, with two walk gates. All post set in concrete.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

thank you so much for allowing us the help you with your project. thanks Harry

05/27/2019

This is an update to my previous review which I can’t amend on the other on. Harry and I continue to disagree on his professionalism relating to responsiveness and communication. We have discussed at length the reasons for this review and he still can’t understand where I’m coming from. I did get someone else to reverse the swing of my gate because Harry had a family emergency and told me he wasn’...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair

CATEGORY fencing

Custom fence company, install all types of fencing wood, vinyl, aluminum, and chain link.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available