Flores Team LLC / JC Enterprise

Founded 2015 •

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing & Deck Maintenance Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

KS Pressure Washing

11/13/2020

On time and very good 👍

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

10/27/2020

Wonderfully! Showed up on time, completed work professionally, well priced! Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

10/24/2020

They were on time, worked quickly, and did a wonderful job. We will be using them again the next time we need powerwashing done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
powerwashing

10/22/2020

Mr. Flores and Team always come to my residence and does an A-1 / 5 Star job on my yard. His team is very professional and courteous. Fair prices for the work done. He is very reliable and dependable. I have recommended to a few of my friends and they have had nothing but positive comments about the work that he does. I will continue ask and refer his services to anyone. W. Springs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care, Asphalt Sealant, Pressure Washing

CATEGORY decks,lawn service,deck cleaning,pressure washing,driveway pavers

10/16/2020

Had this work done by 2 other workers over the past 7 years, this was by far the BEST, most efficient job I have had to date!! Would definitely have them do work for me again in a heart-beat! A&

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing, Decks & Porches

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing

Expertise in Pressure Washing, Deck Maintenance Services, Lawn & Yard Work, Aeration