AT HOME VET CARE INC

With Angi since February 2008

PO BOX 17262

Richmond, VA 23226

Housecall practice for dogs and cats....

07/10/2018

Stephanie S.

Very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Manuel.

Description of Work
Annual physical

03/28/2017

Elizabeth U.

02/22/2016

john D.

She's wonderful. Very caring and always willing to respond with knowledge and advice. I can't speak highly enough.

Description of Work
Dr. Manuel has been taking care of our pets for about 5-6 years, including routine preventative visits as well as illnesses.

02/03/2016

Laura B.

She is simply fabulous and has a wonderful, kind way about her. She doesn't run unnecessary tests and she will also consider holistic approaches. My neighbor used her for years and I wish I had signed up with her so much earlier. She even came to the house to put one of my dogs to sleep and handled taking him to the crematorium for me. It was such a heart wrenching day and she was so kind and empathetic. I cannot recommend her enough.

Description of Work
Dr Manuel was my vet for the last few years of my dogs' lives. I was tired of the office visits and some of the excessive fees and tests a big box store's vet wanted me to put my 16 year old terriers through that would have made no difference at all other than pad their bottom line.

10/02/2014

Kenneth T.

Karen has been my Vet for many years and through many cats. She has consistently been the most caring, professional and knowledgeable Vet I've ever dealt with. She never tries to prescribe unnecessary medications or treatments. I highly recommend her to all pet owners.

Description of Work
Karen has been treating our cat. We needed more medication before going out of town. Karen drives over to our house to bring us the medication, checks up on the cat and charges very little to do so.

02/23/2008

TINA H.

Dr. Manuel has a way with cats and it's great to not have to transport them so that they're scared even before they see the vet. Even my suspicious, skittish 16-year-old likes her.

Description of Work
Dr. Manuel has been my vet for about 10 years now and has done everything from claw clipping to final sleep for my cats. She has just returned to living in Richmond from North Carolina and I want to be sure she does well here again.

Veterinarians